User Tag List

First 151551601641649650651652653661701 Last

Results 6,501 to 6,510 of 7271

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Fi

@Anaximander I think I mentioned I thought you might be an ISTJ a while ago but that wasn't quite right. I think you're actually an ISFJ.
    Likes thoughtlost liked this post

blessblessblessblessing human garbage asynartetic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    @Anaximander I think I mentioned I thought you might be an ISTJ a while ago but that wasn't quite right. I think you're actually an ISFJ.
    This made me think of a herd of deer and a bear with fake antlers on his head and cotton taped to his ass

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    This made me think of a herd of deer and a bear with fake antlers on his head and cotton taped to his ass
    Ok, I can see you don't want to be typed ISFJ.

Ok, I can see you don't want to be typed ISFJ.
    That's not what I'm saying.

Also, the bear and the deer only seem different relative to one another. Compare them to a tree or european hornet and the bear and deer will look very similar.

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Fi

That's not what I'm saying.

Also, the bear and the deer only seem different relative to one another. Compare them to a tree or european hornet and the bear and deer will look very similar.
    Yes it is. You think you're the bear with fake antlers but tbh you are a deer who doesn't want to admit he is a deer. But that's not my business and you can take or leave my opinion.

Yes it is. You think you're the bear with fake antlers but tbh you are a deer who doesn't want to admit he is a deer. But that's not my business and you can take or leave my opinion.
    No.

I stopped typing myself because these systems aren't designed to accurately type people with mental disorders. The deer are healthy or normal people (maybe they're the ISFJs, maybe they're another type--it doesn't matter which type). The bear-in-disguise is the person with a mental disorder. They are both mammals, so they're the same type, or maybe a different type, but the point is the bear is an abnormal part of the herd and it will be more difficult to type him/her based on their abnormality.
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

Enneagram
    4w5 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Maybe I do have a lot more Te than I think. Most of the books I get are not purely theory based but reading information for practical purposes. In my head usually what makes me buy a book or not is: "will this knowledge serve me in the future?"

Maybe that's why I've been such an avid typer in the past because I was merely trying to always be efficient with what I know rather than understanding like many FJ's and TP's do here.

Hmm. And I purchase fiction very rarely unless it's like reading classics to boost my vocabulary and writing skills.

I mean if I have evidence I will use it in my argument when I can. However I don't do this in mbti as much because to keep referencing past evidence can just make the person feel watched. Maybe that's Fe now. Lol
    Forever Flowing
    Pisces/Mercury/Black Moon Lilith Rising | Pisces/Aries Sun | Aries Moon

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Fi

No.

I stopped typing myself because these systems aren't designed to accurately type people with mental disorders. The deer are healthy or normal people (maybe they're the ISFJs, maybe they're another type--it doesn't matter which type). The bear-in-disguise is the person with a mental disorder. They are both mammals, so they're the same type, or maybe a different type, but the point is the bear is an abnormal part of the herd and it will be more difficult to type him/her based on their abnormality.
    I see where you're coming from. To be honest though 90% of the population has a mental disorder, thus making the people with mental disorders the deer and the rare few without them the bear or bear-in-disguise.

I managed to type myself. I think you might find you're able to, eventually. Best of luck.
    Likes Cloudpatrol, Yuu liked this post

I see where you're coming from. To be honest though 90% of the population has a mental disorder, thus making the people with mental disorders the deer and the rare few without them the bear or bear-in-disguise.

I managed to type myself. I think you might find you're able to, eventually. Best of luck.
    I gave up on it.

I'm more interested in understanding the system and using it to type others.
    Likes magpie liked this post

I probably seemed a little short, so I apologize. Seeing my name in this thread caught me off guard because I've given up on typing myself (except for the occasional post in Is the Person Above You... threads, but that is for fun and I don't take people's typings seriously in those threads).

I will be honest, seeing me typed as an IFJ is just as puzzling as being typed any other type. I am having an increasingly difficult time seeing myself in any of these types.

By all means, don't let my comments stop you or anyone else from typing me. It's fun to see people come out of left field with some odd suggestions, and I've been typed almost every type at least once.
    Likes magpie, Cloudpatrol liked this post