Results 6,471 to 6,480 of 7346

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Quote Originally Posted by awbro View Post
    Aw, I felt really sorry for Cloudpatrol. Then I laughed, because who lists their type as NFPI lol that's hilarious yo

What a girl, what a girl. At least, I assumed you're a girl. If not, beg your pardon

On that note, I looked for like thirty minutes to find this thread because of incorrect search terms, silly me
    I'd like to mention that Mal12345 is ISFJ - in denial. If you think he's whiny, it's definitely inf Ne. (And don't come to me later and be like, you're just projecting on him because he pisses you off little girl, calm it - well, part of that's true but I think his whininess is objective.) I'm pretty sure Mal's a dude, so - take a little whiskey, man. You seem stressed. I'd like to say that a little liquor'd calm you down real nice, yeah.

And speaking of Cloudpatrol, it's really hard to tell what type you are. I'd say INFP (is that what that means in your profile there?) is a good middle ground since you kind of give off mixed vibes. A lot of the time I get ISFx though. However, no function is defined over the other so it's really hard to pin from my perspective. I liked it earlier when you just had your type listed as IXFX because that seemed to describe you best. You're quite an enigma.

Also, just in general, there are a lot more SFs on this site than you think. (Directed to anyone who reads this by chance.) A lot of NFPs are actually SJs who don't understand Ne so they think the ranking of that function is higher than it is. Some do get it right though, like Yamato Nadeshiko who doesn't deny SJ. Some other things I see are introverts mistaking themselves as extrovert, which is weird considering everyone wants to jump on the introvert bandwagon nowadays. Mostly these are INFPs thinking they're really outgoing and cool, when really they're hella emotional and just don't want to deal. Some ENFPs who don't understand Fi mistype as INFs because they just learned how emotional they could be. Also, a lot of people with Fi mistake themselves for Fe because of their emotionality. A lot of Fe-dom/auxes on this site are probably ISJs or people with Fi/Ni who didn't read the descriptions by themselves, to understand that each function is different. Then they end up confusing them with one or more functions, and you get a really artsy ISTJ thinking they're an ENTP or something.

Anyway, my last comment is I like this thread a lot better than the game-type threads where people type each other after someone posts. That's a little too hard to keep up with.
    I think this is most of the people I know, including my husband (I'm still not sure if he is N or S ) I am very amused at how many very emotional people (mostly the nerds I know) will beat their love of " Logic and thinking" and hatred of feelings into your head with a brick because it pisses them off so much.
    Likes Reborn Relic liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by awbro View Post
    Some do get it right though, like Yamato Nadeshiko who doesn't deny SJ.
    *gets called out in the mistyped members thread for being accurately typed*
    Likes Bush, Kierva, Zeego, Lord Lavender, Dreamer and 4 others liked this post

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    With many new peeps on the forum, I'm curious to hear about their perceptions regarding my type, if anyone feels like offering an opinion

You are a well-adjusted, garden variety and female version of @Enthusiastic_Dreamer, but you are not as light as him.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5
    Likes Lady Lazarus, magpie, Dreamer, Cloudpatrol liked this post

Professonal Wierdo Lord Lavender's Avatar
    MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Kierva View Post
    You are a well-adjusted, garden variety and female version of @Enthusiastic_Dreamer, but you are not as light as him.
    I agree with you. He does seem very similar to Amar but due to the 2 seems lighter. As for you Kierva you give a very gamma quadrant vibe to me so xSFP and XNTJ could both fit you but i would say more xSFP (ESFP more than ISFP) but i wouldn't rule out ENTJ ether. You remind me of several other posters in both xSFP and xNTJ types.
    9w8 7w6 3w4
    Likes Dreamer, Cassandra liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Would anyone think I am an ENFJ? At least cognitive function wise? (not necessarily an actual introvert/extrovert.)
    No time is ever wasted.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Would anyone think I am an ENFJ? At least cognitive function wise? (not necessarily an actual introvert/extrovert.)
    Nah. You're INFJ.
    Likes Forever liked this post

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Function wise, you don't seem to be exuding Fe as an Fe dom may, nor have inferior Ti. Your Se is atrocious, aka inferior :P INFJ fits better.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

You seem very INFJ to me. You have next to no Se at all and you dont spill Fe everywhere like ExFJs do.
    9w8 7w6 3w4

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Fi

To be honest it's very hard to tell with you. I think you could potentially be. You're different than a lot of accurately typed INFJs, in my opinion. You don't necessarily scream Fe but you also don't necessarily scream Ni.

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

Which xNxP type do i seem most like. The general opinion seems that apart from being a clear dom/aux Ne user the opinions differ. I am often told i have a NF vibe but i am often said to be a clear Ti and Fe user and there is a few that have said i am a xSxJ type with strong Ne.
    9w8 7w6 3w4