User Tag List

First 20420470510518519520521522530570620 Last

Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 7318

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @Amargith
    I suggest you read this. frankly, the Sx 4 doesn't sound like you at all. they are insanely aggressive, vengeful and angry and are said to be "the only time which can make the 8 back down".
    http://personalitycafe.com/type-4-fo...ml#post5788074
    @pinkgraffiti
    you win, 7 sounds right for you, but Social 7, not Sexual 7

That was a good read, thank for that. I btw consider it a compliment that you feel that's not me at all - you have no idea

You've stumbled upon something I..tend to keep to myself. My dark side if you will. I do experience all the feelings described there and when I was younger I did express them.

The only thing I do not relate to is the entitlement to put it on others or being shameless about it as that stuff gets caught in my empathy filter. I always felt sick (and still do) when I did that because of the hypocrisy (and I *HATE* hypocrisy - my Ne is paranoid about it and checks all angles it can get a hold of anxiously all the time). I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of that. I am not always able to curb it and often it is more of a 'lament to the world' than a direct targeting of others which I try to avoid. And if I target someone and I'm aware of what I'm doing but unable to stop, I'll apologise while raging to show that I...am aware of what I'm doing and I am *trying* to address it. The worst is feeling justified in the moment, then ashamed after.

In that same vein, I associate this hypocrisy with competition - as well as feeling superior in any way - and therefore stay away from it as far as I can. The only place I cannot turn it off is in the dating arena. Even there though, I find ways to disable the jealousy, envy and competition as ultimately, that stuff doesn't matter and I *know* that so I can cope with that till they vanish on their own - or better yet, I transform and channel them into something productive to improve upon myself. I seriously refuse to be ruled by my emotions anymore - I've done the chaotic being tossed about by intense emotions and while I enjoy the roller-coaster ride, I try to be in the drivers seat nowadays. The only one I'm still taming is Fear.

Also, keep in mind I'm 497 sx-so. The So and the 9 might just have a lot of impact on my not wanting to express my anger - too much. Usually, I strive to only go as far as (hopefully) righteous indignation. I also very much relate to the advice given at the end - it is the only way forward and what I share with others who I notice going through the same thing - because believe me, I'm hyperaware of it in others due to being so..intimately familiar with that shit myself.

Iow, I try and rule that side of mine with an iron fist as it isn't fair to others to have to deal with my emotional waste. I don't like being taken for granted as a (emotionally) toxic waste bin either, so why would I do that to others if I can prevent it?

As for the 8 comment....why do you think I have such an appetite for them? They're the ones who can *TAKE* this side of me without backing down or even blinking. I can rely on them not putting up with it while also appreciating it without judgement. If they're not happy about it, I can be sure that they'll let me know instead of ignoring me or avoiding me. And vice versa, btw. I enjoy a good 8 show of power - it rarely scares, annoys or intimidates me.

In fact, often it's something that'll actually make us take a second look at each other. It's liberating not to have to feel guilty for this crap and to give them the same license when they're with me - a moment to stretch their legs.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

ENFP who actually has decently developed Fi for once. I don't think you are mistyped amar.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    ENFP who actually has decently developed Fi for once. I don't think you are mistyped amar.
    Thnx. I paid for it heavily though in Te backlog - and the real world is not amused at that unfortunately. Working to catch up to that now.

I see no inconsistency in Amar's self-typing at all. Zip. Zilch. Nada.
    When Amar got pissed off at me, the paint peeled off my message wall from the fire coming out of her nostrils.

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I see no inconsistency in Amar's self-typing at all. Zip. Zilch. Nada.
    When Amar got pissed off at me, the paint peeled off my message wall from the fire coming out of her nostrils.

Lol.
    Amar *is* working on the delivery of such things. Without losing impact, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Amar *is* working on the delivery of such things. Without losing impact, of course.

Honesty. I dig that.

Hey, does anyone know any test that is more advanced/likely to be correct than the Jung personality test? I scored INFP but I don't think it's really all that correct. thanks if you answer

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    Hey, does anyone know any test that is more advanced/likely to be correct than the Jung personality test? I scored INFP but I don't think it's really all that correct. thanks if you answer
    My test.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson

''It's a classic McCarthyite tactic of the left to question the motives and good faith of those who disagree with them.'' Andrew Sullivan

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

@prplchknz

Are you like the 5 INFPs in this video?

"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson

''It's a classic McCarthyite tactic of the left to question the motives and good faith of those who disagree with them.'' Andrew Sullivan

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Dropping myself off here and coming out as INFP. Been fighting it for a while I think. 6 tendency is to get group consensus but I'm feeling all right about this one. Have realized that I probably mistake Soc for Ne a fair amount. Apologies for endless introspecting in the guise of ENFP. Live and learn...