• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A bit bored because no one's ever debated on my N or 5-core-ness until recently (only on the 5-core; they tried giving me so/sp 3-core instead).

You're so clearly an ESFJ 692 sx/sp that I just don't know what else to say! ;)

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*gasps and returns to my cookie-baking and community service duties*
Hey - I do community service and sometimes even bake. Does that make me ESFJ? (I brought a cake to my electrodynamics final exam once. Does that count?)

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hey - I do community service and sometimes even bake. Does that make me ESFJ? (I brought a cake to my electrodynamics final exam once. Does that count?)
Problem solved. We are all mistyped ESFJs.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

What kind of cake? It's important to type you correctly. ;)

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What kind of cake? It's important to type you correctly. ;)
It's been a few years,so I don't remember. Probably apple cake with walnuts, given the time of year and the fact that that cake is trivial to make and usually well-liked.

Amberiat

Infinity
Any type I'd list would probably be wrong for some reason or another.

Quite a phenomenon. :rotfl:

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
It's been a few years,so I don't remember. Probably apple cake with walnuts, given the time of year and the fact that that cake is trivial to make and usually well-liked.

:huh:

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFP seems to fit, but I'm up for new interpretations too.

What made you draw a conclusion on ESFP ?

As I am concerned it seems I don't fit in the ENFP women stereotype. I wonder why so many people find their type so easily whereas I was still wondering so many questions about subtleties etc.

I guess it is the same for my enneagram type + my strong wing/subtype make. I personally think the questions in all tests are bullshit (or not specific enough). Sometimes they ask the same questions 4 or 5 times in different ways

and if I let myself go into that game I'll try to answer the same, but they say "hey you should be answering in a spontaneous way, don't think too much".

I was also typed ESFJ, ENFJ, INFJ in socionics. So I don't understand a damn thing until there was a very interesting topic in the forum explaining you could have a different socionic type.

I am also doubtful about those magic tests proposing to chose between those two men, or those two ladies (it sounds as if we were on a dating site, moreover I don't feel attracted by any of them).

What I know is that I don't like to be put inside a box, that I'm not an ISTJ, ESTJ, ESFJ, INFP, INTP.

I have been typed ESFP, ENFP, ISTP. And lately....... INFJ :blink::whistling:

Well if you wanna give it a go, I'm ready for new discoveries (maybe that is an ENFP stuff).

Anyway, I think the results always change because WE AREN'T SOME FUCKING ROBOT :cowboy:

batteries included

MBTI Type
ISTJ
What made you draw a conclusion on ESFP ?

As I am concerned it seems I don't fit in the ENFP women stereotype. I wonder why so many people find their type so easily whereas I was still wondering so many questions about subtleties etc.

I guess it is the same for my enneagram type + my strong wing/subtype make. I personally think the questions in all tests are bullshit (or not specific enough). Sometimes they ask the same questions 4 or 5 times in different ways

and if I let myself go into that game I'll try to answer the same, but they say "hey you should be answering in a spontaneous way, don't think too much".

I was also typed ESFJ, ENFJ, INFJ in socionics. So I don't understand a damn thing until there was a very interesting topic in the forum explaining you could have a different socionic type.

I am also doubtful about those magic tests proposing to chose between those two men, or those two ladies (it sounds as if we were on a dating site, moreover I don't feel attracted by any of them).

What I know is that I don't like to be put inside a box, that I'm not an ISTJ, ESTJ, ESFJ, INFP, INTP.

I have been typed ESFP, ENFP, ISTP. And lately....... INFJ :blink::whistling:

Well if you wanna give it a go, I'm ready for new discoveries (maybe that is an ENFP stuff).

Anyway, I think the results always change because WE AREN'T SOME FUCKING ROBOT :cowboy:

I think I use Se very prominently. I practically yearn for new sensory experiences (and am practically obsessed with aesthetics w/ art and even self-presentation). Even my fiction writing takes on the flavor of describing the sights and sounds of whatever situation the characters find themselves in. Fi because I'm very feelery and am careful not to violate a very honed value system. I do relate to Te too, since after prolonged periods of procrastination, I kick can my productivity into high gear.

ESFp seemed to make sense more than ENFP. I don't seem like many ENFPs I've met. I'm different somehow, maybe a bit...earthy.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I use Se very prominently. I practically yearn for new sensory experiences (and am practically obsessed with aesthetics w/ art and even self-presentation). Even my fiction writing takes on the flavor of describing the sights and sounds of whatever situation the characters find themselves in. Fi because I'm very feelery and am careful not to violate a very honed value system. I do relate to Te too, since after prolonged periods of procrastination, I kick can my productivity into high gear.

ESFp seemed to make sense more than ENFP. I don't seem like many ENFPs I've met. I'm different somehow, maybe a bit...earthy.

How do these ENFP you are talking about seem to be ?

Earthy. Here is what does not describe me. It can also depend on the definition we give to the word "earthy"...

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
About choosing the different people. You're supposed to examine the context of the photo. You're not supposed to think of them as someone you're attracted to, sexually, but as someone you could possibly hang out with.
For instance, some of the photos seem like they're taken in a bar. That's a no-no for me right off the bat lol; as are the more formal pics. Some of the people look too intellectual or like pranksters, so I pass them over for more relaxed, open images. If an intellectual is paired with a prankster, though, it depends on the day lol. Sometimes I'm more drawn to one or the other.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I disagree with this much. I do think our type is innate and unchanging, much like our handedness. Introversion and extraversion have been linked to observable differences in brain physiology. So have some traits associated with the Big 5 conscientiousness factor, though the evidence here is thinner. This doesn't constrain our actions or choices, however, which may explain why it seems we are changing type. We can behave in a way that resembles some other type when it suits our purposes. The older we get, the more aware and comfortable we often get with our less preferred functions, too. This is why typing someone based on observable behavior is usually questionable.

batteries included

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I sometimes wonder if I'm ESFJ. I do seem to focus on the needs of other people/am concerned with what they think about me, but this has lessened as I've gotten older. But I'm a bit of a playful trickster too. Probably somewhere in the ESF category?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I sometimes wonder if I'm ESFJ. I do seem to focus on the needs of other people/am concerned with what they think about me, but this has lessened as I've gotten older. But I'm a bit of a playful trickster too. Probably somewhere in the ESF category?

Fe can be playful too, and Se doms can focus on others as well... I'd concentrate on others more clear differences.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I disagree with this much. I do think our type is innate and unchanging, much like our handedness. Introversion and extraversion have been linked to observable differences in brain physiology. So have some traits associated with the Big 5 conscientiousness factor, though the evidence here is thinner. This doesn't constrain our actions or choices, however, which may explain why it seems we are changing type. We can behave in a way that resembles some other type when it suits our purposes. The older we get, the more aware and comfortable we often get with our less preferred functions, too. This is why typing someone based on observable behavior is usually questionable.

Well then that may be the fault of the dominant moon in my astral chart:rly???:

Anyway I am not a robot and maybe I get so many different results because I don't wanna fit in those boxes drawn by illogical questions (or not precise enough sorry but generalities suck).

To be questioned though....