• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For putting myself out there:

Probably an enneatype 3 all along.

I’ve been doing things to make me appear high value and I enjoy crafting my image as such while blending in what I enjoy in life.

I am a Jungian INFP (meaning NiFi first preferred functions).

Socionics INFp has always described me better than INFJ or INTJ.

Often IEIs exhibit a dreamy and gentle demeanor. They can come across as fickle, indecisive and vapid, and their fantasies can be often esoteric; they often may seem idealistic and focused on unrealistic or other-worldly utopias. They also can demonstrate a lack of attentiveness to daily affairs, and sometimes a generally withdrawn, inactive deportment. At the same time, they sometimes can be prophetic, prescient, and profound in their visions, and sometimes reflect a far more rebellious, aggressive, or outspoken demeanor.

Have a good day and erm, happy typing.

To the 2’s 3’s and 4’s.
There’s nothing wrong of having an image per se, but how much you rely on it is probably the thing you should look out for.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For putting myself out there:

Probably an enneatype 3 all along.

I’ve been doing things to make me appear high value and I enjoy crafting my image as such while blending in what I enjoy in life.

I am a Jungian INFP (meaning NiFi first preferred functions).

Socionics INFp has always described me better than INFJ or INTJ.

Often IEIs exhibit a dreamy and gentle demeanor. They can come across as fickle, indecisive and vapid, and their fantasies can be often esoteric; they often may seem idealistic and focused on unrealistic or other-worldly utopias. They also can demonstrate a lack of attentiveness to daily affairs, and sometimes a generally withdrawn, inactive deportment. At the same time, they sometimes can be prophetic, prescient, and profound in their visions, and sometimes reflect a far more rebellious, aggressive, or outspoken demeanor.

Have a good day and erm, happy typing.

To the 2’s 3’s and 4’s.
There’s nothing wrong of having an image per se, but how much you rely on it is probably the thing you should look out for.

I've never much doubted your INFJ typing but I can understand and relate to this confusion you feel. You will be probably be questioning your type or self for the rest of your life, sad to say.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've never much doubted your INFJ typing but I can understand and relate to this confusion you feel. You will be probably be questioning your type or self for the rest of your life, sad to say.

I've seen the pattern enough in myself to agree with this statement unfortunately. :(

For having introverted perception as a dominant function, makes introspection slippery and elusive, honing you may at one point feel this is what's been slipping past me.
As well as what I may believe my Ni-subtype as well makes me even further prone to such confusion.

Perhaps why focusing on beauty outside myself, whether in music or the visual arts. It allows the distraction as if I'm feeling like extending my hand in a cool river letting the water slip past my fingers with no regards to the effect it has on me. Creation is like giving birth to things whether abstract or concrete something that can live on its own, to be interpreted in its own way as it mitigates wandering eyes off me but rather on my subjects instead.

To this laminar effect, I'll learn more about myself but just as water flows, it is only an illusion.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've seen the pattern enough in myself to agree with this statement unfortunately. :(

For having introverted perception as a dominant function, makes introspection slippery and elusive, honing you may at one point feel this is what's been slipping past me.
As well as what I may believe my Ni-subtype as well makes me even further prone to such confusion.

Perhaps why focusing on beauty outside myself, whether in music or the visual arts. It allows the distraction as if I'm feeling like extending my hand in a cool river letting the water slip past my fingers with no regards to the effect it has on me. Creation is like giving birth to things whether abstract or concrete something that can live on its own, to be interpreted in its own way as it mitigates wandering eyes off me but rather on my subjects instead.

To this laminar effect, I'll learn more about myself but just as water flows, it is only an illusion.

maybe it's the journey that matters more than the destination anyway.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
maybe it's the journey that matters more than the destination anyway.

Debilitated by the myriad forms of subjectivity, I used to wonder if the destination was the most important place (death?).. but heading through this psychic swamp and muck long enough, I found a rod of objectivity. The laws of nature and reality keep me together knowing that even though morality may be subjective/non-existent, not everything leads to formlessness.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
None of you are Sx/So.
Just stop.
It isn't that I'm not down to talk about it - just that I hate to ask, so I go around soft-testing vague clouds of people about it in ways that are unsurprisingly invisible.

Good of an excuse as any to actually finally sort of put content in my type thread.

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Me, maybe? All this time I thought I had Se and just didn’t care about Se activities, but could it actually be that it was Si all along??? FiSi? It would explain my love for Ne and Ne stuff, but Se...my lovely, lovely Se... (this would also explain why I can be so clumsy, tripping over my own feet :doh:)

Me, maybe? All this time I thought I had Se and just didn’t care about Se activities, but could it actually be that it was Si all along??? FiSi? It would explain my love for Ne and Ne stuff, but Se...my lovely, lovely Se... (this would also explain why I can be so clumsy, tripping over my own feet :doh:)

I have this exact issue. If I score high on any 'S' function on cognitive function tests, it's always Si. I saw your results on the Socionics test thread and I also scored very low on Se. Si was midpoint for me even then and both intuitive functions were very high. Hence I don't care to identify as anything anymore because I can relate to both IxFP types really well.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
It isn't that I'm not down to talk about it - just that I hate to ask, so I go around soft-testing vague clouds of people about it in ways that are unsurprisingly invisible.

Good of an excuse as any to actually finally sort of put content in my type thread.

Nah, not you so much. I'm more making a reductionist comment about how there are so many self-proclaimed Sx/So people here (I once listed that too), but it is in fact in all likelihood the least common instinctual stack.

I do think it's weird that you've been typed by another member as ISFJ 4w5 Sx/So, because although nothing is impossible, I find that highly improbable. If that's the case, you really are a special unicorn.

I like you, I would never talk shit about you. I do have a problem with making people think I'm talking about them though when I'm not, so I apologize for that.

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have this exact issue. If I score high on any 'S' function on cognitive function tests, it's always Si. I saw your results on the Socionics test thread and I also scored very low on Se. Si was midpoint for me even then and both intuitive functions were very high. Hence I don't care to identify as anything anymore because I can relate to both IxFP types really well.

I guess that just means you’re very well developed, functionally (minus the Se!) :). The conundrum for me is that, with both of my intuitive functions as pitifully stunted as they are (Ni slightly in the negatives and a barely existent Ne) I still feel like I’m a sensor.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nah, not you so much. I'm more making a reductionist comment about how there are so many self-proclaimed Sx/So people here (I once listed that too), but it is in fact in all likelihood the least common instinctual stack.

I do think it's weird that you've been typed by another member as ISFJ 4w5 Sx/So, because although nothing is impossible, I find that highly improbable. If that's the case, you really are a special unicorn.

I like you, I would never talk shit about you. I do have a problem with making people think I'm talking about them though when I'm not, so I apologize for that.
There are that many people typing that way? TBH the reason I responded to you is not because of how you sounded but because I couldn't quickly think of any others except myself. But maybe the only information that perception contained was about me, lol.

With the one typing, I've got to say it did get me to look at sx/so again, which I'd stopped thinking about a long long time ago. Sometimes you go back, and fresh eyes make a difference. But ISFJ...I have thought about that for my own reasons. Part of why I just can't with that is the improbability, but also, I know ISFJs closely. That I could be one is a lovely dream, but doomed only to be a dream.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*gently considers INTJ E2*

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Am I finally typed right or wrong now :unsure: I think last time I was here was a total mess. they said I was ISFJ or a few people suggested ISFP or something but I was in denial and arguing I was INFJ or intuitive/INFP idk

I have finally accepted that I may be a sensor and I am open to anyone who says I typed myself wrong:wubbie::hug: because I’m not against being any type like before. So if anyone has reason I am ISFJ or INFP or ISFP or something else please say, Idc anymore I just want to hear it and make sure im really right

Last edited:

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm feeling a bit lazy to write a questionnaire out (but I will if if I should) here were the old posts and my old threads in case anyone wants to see/remembers me.:unsure: I guess I'm also considering the people who said ISFJ a little bit now. I really hate the SP description it sounds like a 24/7 meth user honestly. I'm bad at sports and pretty physically awkward IRL. So don’t know about isfp either

Mistyped TypeCentral Members
https://www.typologycentral.com/for...961-mistyped-typecentral-499.html#post2248088
Help type me Ixxx
questionnaire?

Last edited:

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Considers hyperdisintegrated E8, as well as an ES_P in 24/7/31/12 grip.
[MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION], please confirm.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Because you're asking a member named "Radical Doubt" to confirm something for you.

Point. But also because I like seeing her stroke out with my bizarre type combinations, shhhh.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Considers hyperdisintegrated E8, as well as an ES_P in 24/7/31/12 grip.

[MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION], please confirm.

Has stroke

Edit:
Point. But also because I like seeing her stroke out with my bizarre type combinations, shhhh.

Lmao I read this after I made my post. My reactions are getting to predictable, better spice things up