• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ni Se Ne Si, when you transcend the realm of humans and perceive the 4th Dimension.

What is JJJJ, Te Ti Fe Fi then?

- - - Updated - - -

Eh? What is this betrayal? You must not understand the magestry of pure perception

Kray, also, I type as not just NFP, but ENFP 712 now. You can't tell me what to do.

Amberiat

Infinity
What is JJJJ, Te Ti Fe Fi then?

- - - Updated - - -

Kray, also, I type as not just NFP, but ENFP 712 now. You can't tell me what to do.

JJJJ Fi Fe Ti Te is obviously feminism. Thinking functions are highly dysfunctional in this case.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
JJJJ Fi Fe Ti Te is obviously feminism. Thinking functions are highly dysfunctional in this case.

Don’t ever start with: “Does it offend you...” to a JJJJ lol

a PPPP would die easily because of no judgment

a JJJJ would probably just murder and then die from a mass firing squad protecting citizens

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=34313]RooibosKrayfish[/MENTION] look at what you've started. Look at what you've done.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

[MENTION=34313]RooibosKrayfish[/MENTION] look at what you've started. Look at what you've done.
*Bleeds internally*

Also I have started a much needed revolution. I regret nothing

Forever said:
a PPPP would die easily because of no judgment
Wow, this is the most accurate description I've read of myself ever. I've never felt more understood in my life, I have finally found the answer

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ive been mistyping as a thinker for so long! I will embrace the depths of my emotions and quit running away from them!

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have seen the light. I am I/E N/S T/F J/P. I am the fabled 10th enneagram type, which is a combination of all the 9 Etypes. I rise above all.