• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was really out of it and didn't realize you were trying to get in touch with Ginger. Sorry. My mind was not all there.

It's alright. :hug:

I think I'm 9w1, I act like a 2w3 in social settings, but that's not my default. I think it is my heart fix, though.

Now I have a new question. What is similar and different between Social 9 and Self-Preservation 9?

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
It's alright. :hug:

I think I'm 9w1, I act like a 2w3 in social settings, but that's not my default. I think it is my heart fix, though.

Now I have a new question. What is similar and different between Social 9 and Self-Preservation 9?

I'll be honest, you don't strike me as a 9. Especially not either wing.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'll be honest, you don't strike me as a 9. Especially not either wing.

How could I?

Both forums are the opposite of peaceful environments.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
[MENTION=27952]Merced[/MENTION] accidental quote. Disregard.

How could I?

Both forums are the opposite of peaceful environments.

That's kind of not the point. If that was required, they'd have never pointed me towards 9 on PerC.

Last edited:

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That's kind of not the point. If that was required, they'd have never pointed me towards 9 on PerC.

I relate the most with 9 descriptions, and 9w1 especially.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
I relate the most with 9 descriptions, and 9w1 especially.
I did that and started thinking I was 4 in spite of being in many aspects entirely opposite of its core dynamics. You should research the foundations / basics / theory for a bit and come back to it.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I did that and started thinking I was 4 in spite of being in many aspects entirely opposite of its core dynamics. You should research the foundations / basics / theory for a bit and come back to it.

You should refer me to a good source.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am unable to acquiesce to your request at this time. Just stay off of Tumblr and look for authenticity.

that's exactly what I did, and you disagree

Wait a minute. You stole that line from Pirates of the Caribbean.

You could just say "no"

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
that's exactly what I did, and you disagree

Wait a minute. You stole that line from Pirates of the Caribbean.

You could just say "no"

I didn't know it was in the Pirates of the Caribbean. I also haven't watched movies in years. I don't watch TV, etc.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I didn't know it was in the Pirates of the Caribbean.

*sigh* alright, thank you for your advice that I've already been taking

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
*sigh* alright, thank you for your advice that I've already been taking

I already tried telling you that I am not a good resource for Enneagram, but you keep asking me for help...I've imparted what I do know about not going by descriptions, but beyond that I can't help much. I received a lot of help from PerC on the Gently Honest Mistype thread. You couldn't get along with anyone long enough to do that there. I don't know what to tell you.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I already tried telling you that I am not a good resource for Enneagram, but you keep asking me for help...I've imparted what I do know about not going by descriptions, but beyond that I can't help much. I received a lot of help from PerC on the type me thread. You couldn't get along with anyone long enough to do that there. I don't know what to tell you.

There was a line in the post, separating what I said to you, from what I was posting.
I was asking anyone here about Enneagram.

They couldn't along with me. I didn't want any trouble. That place is a war zone, like many areas of this forum.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
There was a line in the post, separating what I said to you, from what I was posting.
I was asking anyone here about Enneagram.

They couldn't along with me. I didn't want any trouble. That place is a war zone, like many areas of this forum.

It wasn't clear to me that the line was indicative of asking others. I hope you figure it out. I have other things to do. Take care.

Amberiat

Infinity
[MENTION=30122]Lord Lavender[/MENTION] Hey, honestly I don't think ESFJ fits for you at all, you seem like an obvious Ne dom to me with a very mature Fe. I can see you as an ENTP and I have a few ideas for your possible tritype: 7w6-2w3-9w8/3w4-6w7-9w1/4w3-7w8-9w1 sx/so or so/sx. Although with how impressive your Fe is I am not surprised you typed yourself as an Fe dom and I wouldn't be surprised if the 2 in your Enneagram was even stronger than I'm currently seeing it. I still stand by my opinion of you as an ENTP though.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Im wondering if maybe Im actually a social 4...

I write a lot about feeling defective and ‘wrong’- maybe thats me just coming into a harsh 1 wing... but maybe its just me beinga 4.

Just been thinking.