• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Ti??? :shock: What's that? It's spelled tea!!!!!! ;)

I believe he's referring to solfège...?

And your internet cover thing isn't washing here, sonny. Oh no. I mean, how many introverts are there on this board with many times your number of posts? Pah! I ain't watcha do, it's the way thatcha do it. :alttongue:

o_O And I thought I had a lot of posts...

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Despite the temptation being to say "sure thing, fight! the more he says the more he incrimminates himself!", I just wub him too much to fight with my recently adopted honorary brother pal buddy type thing. And besides, mom will only take our toys away. :cry:

Since when did *you* ever care about social conventions, eh???? :tongue10:

Oh, alright - FINE! I thought I could enjoy a good, manly fist fight. Ferk.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Hmmm... Does anybody want or better yet, can anybody venture a guess as to what type I am?

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I believe he's referring to solfège...?

Ahhhhhhhh....right!!!!!! Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm...if we aren't Ti - what are we?

I think we should find a sound for every type combination - only - crap, there are only seven - not 8.

o_O And I thought I had a lot of posts...

heh

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Ahhhhhhhh....right!!!!!! Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm...if we aren't Ti - what are we?

I think we should find a sound for every type combination - only - crap, there are only seven - not 8.

Not if we get into half- and quarter-tones. :devil:

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
He's just buying time now with some classic Ne redirection, so his Ti can catch up and think of a plan. A better one that is, than starting to ignore me only after I pointed out it'd be the best strategy to disprove his extraversion :evil:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He's just buying time now with some classic Ne redirection, so his Ti can catch up and think of a plan. A better one that is, than starting to ignore me only after I pointed out it'd be the best strategy to disprove his extraversion :evil:

Naaaaaa, you devil! :devil:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I think Hmm is quite correctly typed as ISTJ. I have known a few.

T

ThatGirl

Jack Flak is an ENTP* and ThatGirl is an ESxP. :peepwall:

edit - *of the digest genus, more integrated Ti as opposed to naked Ne blabbermouth like moi :D

Is this where I deffend my ENTPness?

Sub if I could just borrow your ruler?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
TG, I don't doubt You're ExTP, but you have come across as ESTP before. Not saying you are by any means.

T

ThatGirl

TG, I don't doubt You're ExTP, but you have come across as ESTP before. Not saying you are by any means.

I value every perspective.

I test ideas off everything.

I am hardly ever representing myself.

Its cool, I'm not offended I have just questioned a lot what this forum assumes an ENTP does?

Incidentally I think being EXTP would offically make me ruler of the world!!!!

*we need a chest pounding ape emoticon*