• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
How do I tell if im So/Sp, Sp/So or So/Sx?.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Coming a bit late to give my two cents: you seem syn-flow to me. Between sp or so first, you seem a social one. So, so/sx.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Be whichever one you want and stop being it when you don't want to anymore.

Do you follow a more costume model in which types are merely costumes we can all try on and fit as we want or do you see more of a chameleon model in which we are the same form all the way but it is colored differently. In the first model I could suddenly naturally become a ISTJ 461 Sp/Sx and you a ENTJ 873 Sx/So (Just trying to use what I think our polar opposite types would be :)) but in the second model we would be our types all the way but colored differently. Just curious on your ideas on type theory :happy2:.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I identify as INFJ 461 Sx overall, but lately I have gotten an 8-fix often on testing and I'm not sure about my gut type because I see all three in me. I think the 8 is just a common 4 Sx thing but I'm open for opinions on gut fix for me. I am also open to suggestions for instinctual stacking. The only types I can see for me are Sx/So, Sx/Sp, and So/Sx (the latter seems most true when I am depressed or out of my element). My MBTI is never up for debate so go fuck yourself on that one.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Do you follow a more costume model in which types are merely costumes we can all try on and fit as we want or do you see more of a chameleon model in which we are the same form all the way but it is colored differently. In the first model I could suddenly naturally become a ISTJ 461 Sp/Sx and you a ENTJ 873 Sx/So (Just trying to use what I think our polar opposite types would be :)) but in the second model we would be our types all the way but colored differently. Just curious on your ideas on type theory :happy2:.

you are still the same person no matter the label that's being applied to you at the time and whether it's "accurate" or "inaccurate" in anyone's perception including your own, so typing whichever way you feel suits you best at the time or somehow helps you to grow is imo the best way to typology. so if typing as an so/sp benefits you in some way today but doesn't benefit you tomorrow, you can change it and technically you were never 'wrong' or 'mistyped' because you're still the same person and the label is merely an empty shell open to individual and subjective interpretation. be an so/sx tody and an sp/so tomorrow if you wanna. i mean you're always the same you but your type is just kinda like the clothes you put on

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
you are still the same person no matter the label that's being applied to you at the time and whether it's "accurate" or "inaccurate" in anyone's perception including your own, so typing whichever way you feel suits you best at the time or somehow helps you to grow is imo the best way to typology. so if typing as an so/sp benefits you in some way today but doesn't benefit you tomorrow, you can change it and technically you were never 'wrong' or 'mistyped' because you're still the same person and the label is merely an empty shell open to individual and subjective interpretation. be an so/sx tody and an sp/so tomorrow if you wanna. i mean you're always the same you but your type is just kinda like the clothes you put on

oddly it feels like that for me sometimes, so I totally get you on that

go people and be who you want

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I think I might be a 469 with ambiguous gut wings. I relate to the descriptions of 461, 468, and 469, so it just makes sense as this type is really out of touch with their gut. This tritype also needs a lot of outside reassurance/affirmation, even the core 4s.

Now, to decide if I am syn flow or contra flow. How the fuck would I know? I mean, I know I am drawn to contra types more than syn, the underdogs and rebels.
I have definitely always had an "I don't give a fuck" attitude. I feel like I move against the current of expectations, but I also feel like I am drawn toward people in a sense. I always, always test Sx/Sp, but most here see me as Sx/So, I think because of my social grace or humor or brashness or something, but I think I may have more of a push-pull dynamic than Sx/So has.

I'd appreciate others' opinion of my instinctual flow, especially those who know me from Discord.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think I might be a 469 with ambiguous gut wings. I relate to the descriptions of 461, 468, and 469, so it just makes sense as this type is really out of touch with their gut. This tritype also needs a lot of outside reassurance/affirmation, even the core 4s.

Now, to decide if I am syn flow or contra flow. How the fuck would I know? I mean, I know I am drawn to contra types more than syn, the underdogs and rebels.
I have definitely always had an "I don't give a fuck" attitude. I feel like I move against the current of expectations, but I also feel like I am drawn toward people in a sense. I always, always test Sx/Sp, but most here see me as Sx/So, I think because of my social grace or humor or brashness or something, but I think I may have more of a push-pull dynamic than Sx/So has.

I'd appreciate others' opinion of my instinctual flow, especially those who know me from Discord.

I don't have much input but I do know that, like, there's percentages involved in tri-types and really you could have some form of the other types you've mentioned. It just means you use your type more than you use your percieved types. It's like in my signature (@Rouskyrie did that for me), it's Core, Second, and Third type. You use the higher percentaged numbers more than the lower percentages, is all.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Check these out-

So/Sp-

Sp/So-

So/Sx-

Source-

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Check these out-

Sp/So *

So/Sp*

So/Sx-

Source-

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Check these out-

So/Sp-

Sp/So-

So/Sx-

Source-

I just saw this (I know this is from long ago but I missed this in my nofs :wubbie:) and so far So/Sp seems the best fit but So/Sx and Sp/So could also fit. I am far mre Sx than a lot of Sx lasts as I am not as impersonal and distant as Sx lasts are made out to be but then I dont think I really have much Sx intensity or energy in my character.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I just saw this (I know this is from long ago but I missed this in my nofs :wubbie:) and so far So/Sp seems the best fit but So/Sx and Sp/So could also fit. I am far mre Sx than a lot of Sx lasts as I am not as impersonal and distant as Sx lasts are made out to be but then I dont think I really have much Sx intensity or energy in my character.

So you're most comfortable in a group setting? (So/Sp)
Or
Like you're more quiet and reserved in groups? (Sp/So)