• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I was wondering what would ya say makes me more 7 than 9?. I am at times very conflict avoidant and can withdraw from conflict but I also troll and fight for fun plus I get bored easily. Any good hints on how to find my tritype order as I am sure that I have 7 3 and 9 in some order.

If you're an ENTP then getting bored easily is a side-effect of Ne, it doesn't say you're a 7. On the other side 7s are not people who seek conflict so that's also not an indicator.

Two primary things to look at;

7s will chase the up to avoid the down, 9s will be satisfied with the okay and numb the bad.

7s are ID, 9s are Ego.

How do you tell if you are 6w7 or 7w6?.

Reaction to fear.

6s are hyper aware of it, 7s pretend it's not there and CHAAAARGE on.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is there any chance in hell that a 4w3 with sx/sp would come across like me?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENFP's are supposed to be passionate people, but I don't give a crap about anything and serve no cause but my own. Must I be mistyoed?

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Am I an e5 or e7?

I love knowing shit. I do. I'm happiest when I discuss ideas in a healthy environment. And 5 disintegrates into 7, so maybe I id'd as 7 because when you're unhappy, you take what you can get.

But also... e7 sx has this rose-tinted-glasses. I'm always getting blindsided by people with bad intentions, because I just plain don't see them coming, even though I SHOULD know better from so many bad experiences.

Also, I'm pretty sure I have a 9 fix, but what about my heart fix? I can't see 1 that much, it's a tossup between 4 and 3.

I thought 4 because I can get depressed, but seriously, I've never really been out of an unhealthy situation and it's like. Meh. Now that I know what's the problem, I feel better already.

I'm thinking 3 because I do have this mildly ambitious streak, and I kinda do have the 3's core fear of not being able to accomplish anything.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=33958]Scapegoated 4 fun[/MENTION].

Scapegoated 4 fun

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
im sayin u mistyped. u hurrrd me.

Uh. Don't know. I have a hard time picturing any TJ. I'm questioning the 5, too, although maybe that'd work with ISxP. :shrug:

What's your basis for disregarding the potential existence of a TJ preference in my personality? Or the enneagram 5 for that matter? Go on, speak up.

Red Ribbon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What's your basis for disregarding the potential existence of a TJ preference in my personality? Or the enneagram 5 for that matter? Go on, speak up.

You talk using big words as if that somehow makes you a thinker. (Disregarding the potential existence of a TJ preference? WTF?) You are also not nearly as objective as you try to be. Your value judgements are based on attraction repulsion, which is a sign of leading with Fi. I can understand if you think feeling types are evil you will hesitate to identify as one. You can also identify as whatever type as you want but here is my honest opinion.

Scapegoated 4 fun

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
You talk using big words as if that somehow makes you a thinker. (Disregarding the potential existence of a TJ preference? WTF?) You are also not nearly as objective as you try to be. Your value judgements are based on attraction repulsion, which is a sign of leading with Fi. I can understand if you think feeling types are evil you will hesitate to identify as one. You can also identify as whatever type as you want but here is my honest opinion.

Hmm, surely there must be a way to test this to find out once and for all. Is there maybe a question that you could ask me that only an INTJ would no the answer to, or only an INTJ would answer in a specific way?

- - - Updated - - -

...Your value judgements are based on attraction repulsion....
Your evidence to support this claim?

Red Ribbon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm, surely there must be a way to test this to find out once and for all. Is there maybe a question that you could ask me that only an INTJ would no the answer to, or only an INTJ would answer in a specific way?

If only it were that easy. But like I said, feel free to identify as whatever type you want to be.

Your evidence to support this claim?

Go re read your threads. The evidence will speak to you

Scapegoated 4 fun

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
If only it were that easy. But like I said, feel free to identify as whatever type you want to be.

Go re read your threads. The evidence will speak to you

Yeah, you must not be familiar with either the INTJs tendency to troll, or the INTJs tendency to deliberately dumb down their thoughts in order to appeal to the average person's intellectual capacity. You can't take what someone writes on a post online and use that as a basis to type them, unless you know exactly what they were thinking when they put it down/why they put it down the way they did/whether they were being 100 percent naturally themselves when they wrote it etc.

Red Ribbon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, you must not be familiar with either the INTJs tendency to troll, or the INTJs tendency to deliberately dumb down their thoughts in order to appeal to the average person's intellectual capacity. You can't take what someone writes on a post online and use that as a basis to type them, unless you know exactly what they were thinking when they put it down/why they put it down the way they did/whether they were being 100 percent naturally themselves when they wrote it etc.

I know INTJs fairly well. You don't need to explain their behavior to me. Also there is no need for you to dumb down your thoughts. If you think a dumb sensor like me is not smart enough to understand, you can just avoid communicating with me. You will not hurt my feelings.

Scapegoated 4 fun

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I know INTJs fairly well. You don't need to explain their behavior to me. Also there is no need for you to dumb down your thoughts. If you think a dumb sensor like me is not smart enough to understand, you can just avoid communicating with me. You will not hurt my feelings.

Nah, it's not sensors or you in particular, it's just a tendency I've noticed in people in general to reject information that doesn't have hints of emotional bias in it. Why? I don't really understand it either, but if I had to guess, it's probably because they are most comfortable with emotionally biased, "simple" explanations for things because they relate to it strays from being too heavy or deep, which would make them feel inadequate because they aren't used to having to analyze information on that level

virtualinsanity

MBTI Type
--TP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Of course you can take this with a grain of salt but for the funny fun - INxP