• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think we've talked about this before, but I feel like I don't know your thought processes well enough to be able to say. I'm also not really sure I understand the influence of tritypes or any of that. My knowledge of Enneagram mostly focuses on things related to my own type, with regards to the level of health development. I'm not sure how my type manifests in other tritypes. I am trying to extend my knowledge of Enneagram to apply to other types and tritypes.

Ahhh thanks for this. I am driven by a certain level of anxiety to know/understand things that confound me, most notably people and relationships. I will read up a lot on social psychology, evolution, blogs, advice columns, scientific studies. I thought it could be an Fe-centric version of 5.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ahhh thanks for this. I am driven by a certain level of anxiety to know/understand things that confound me, most notably people and relationships. I will read up a lot on social psychology, evolution, blogs, advice columns, scientific studies. I thought it could be an Fe-centric version of 5.

I think that sounds more 6ish than 4ish. So, 5w6? You don't seem 4ish at all.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Trying out Beta for a few days. Let me know what you think [MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION], [MENTION=22178]magpie[/MENTION], [MENTION=7254]Wind Up Rex[/MENTION], [MENTION=26163]FutureInProgress[/MENTION]

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:smooch::saturned::catbert:

I'm so glad you guys are working it out amongst yourselves. :heart:

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Trying out Beta for a few days. Let me know what you think [MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION], [MENTION=22178]magpie[/MENTION], [MENTION=7254]Wind Up Rex[/MENTION], [MENTION=26163]FutureInProgress[/MENTION]

I approve of this message :D

In some of our convos, SEE did seem appropriate but hmm...EIE...I like it. I just read through it now on Socionics Types and many of the points did ring true for you in my view.

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
I'm trying INTJ 5w6 sp/sx.

Probably you're thinking "who the hell are you?". I didn't write a lot in the past, but I'll try to write more. If you'll read some of my posts and will think that I'm mistyped, just tell me, please. In the other forum I visited in the past, it's not allowed to tell people they're mistyped, but I really appreciate useful feedback.
I'm 100% sure about the sp first. Not sure about SO last. If I'm not 5w6, I'm sure that I'm a 6w5.

For a lot of months I thought I was ISTJ, but my intuition is way too good and comfortable to be inferior. For a while I also thought I could be INFP, because I strongly relate to Fi, but I experience Fi mostly in a vague and slightly negative way, prefering to use Te most of the time. I really don't think I got inferior Te.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Possibly INTJ. ISTJs with high openness/intellect can appear stereotypically INTJ. Not sure about your case.

From where did you get that.

^ Rhetorical question.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Could anyone see me as a core 9?. (Ignore the ESFJ typing its a joke typing)

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Could anyone see me as a core 9?. (Ignore the ESFJ typing its a joke typing)

You do come off as oddly endearing and peaceful....

Ever have those moments when you start out trolling and then people just. can't dislike you. so you just kinda accept your fate?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You do come off as oddly endearing and peaceful....

Ever have those moments when you start out trolling and then people just. can't dislike you. so you just kinda accept your fate?

All the freaking time. I try to troll but I end up entertaining people instead so I just kinda keep at it :blush:

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
From where did you get that.

^ Rhetorical question.

You are aware of the difference between MBTI's Intuition and the FFM's Openness/Intellect?

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
Thanks for the input. I do appreciate it. I'm not sure how I appear stereotypically INTJ, though. xD

There was something about your tone which seemed a bit stereotypically INTJ: A sort of impersonal, stiff, intellectual and esoteric quality. I would take it with a grain of salt.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Would anyone dispute my ennegram typing here?.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm trying INTJ 5w6 sp/sx.

Probably you're thinking "who the hell are you?". I didn't write a lot in the past, but I'll try to write more. If you'll read some of my posts and will think that I'm mistyped, just tell me, please. In the other forum I visited in the past, it's not allowed to tell people they're mistyped, but I really appreciate useful feedback.
I'm 100% sure about the sp first. Not sure about SO last. If I'm not 5w6, I'm sure that I'm a 6w5.

For a lot of months I thought I was ISTJ, but my intuition is way too good and comfortable to be inferior. For a while I also thought I could be INFP, because I strongly relate to Fi, but I experience Fi mostly in a vague and slightly negative way, prefering to use Te most of the time. I really don't think I got inferior Te.

Who the hell are you? :D
Feel free to talk to me if you want to discuss your typing. I have a close friend who is a very intellectual ISTJ (probably), so I can relate somewhat to your situation.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Um, I'm pretty bad at typing people but I think you seem a bit more like a 7. I could see you as a 9 though. I think you would know, best. :)

Which would you lean more. What 7 and 9 traits do you see overall :D. Thanks for commenting :)

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Which would you lean more. What 7 and 9 traits do you see overall :D. Thanks for commenting :)

No problem! Hmm, well you seem quite fun oriented, which aligns well with 7, and you also seem to like talking about controversial things/making daring comments, which doesn't seem particularly 9ish. As for being 9 ... mostly you're quite nice. :)