• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Hey guys i feel as if ive been the topic of some debate. Im flattened with having a couple of pages devoted to me. I came home from an outing with friends to this :D. I dont feel as i am being ganged up on and in fact love the fact that i can critically discuss my true type.

And many more!!! :headphne:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Aww, you don't want him?? :cry: I feel like this is some sad flashback to a high school team selection between two captains.

Yeah the xNTP and xSFJ teams are fighting. I am not very J in the MBTI sense as i am very disorganized, leave things to the last minute e.t..c but it seems that J on MBTI tests is measuring Te which i as a probable high Fe user doesnt use and care about. xxFJs often mistype as Ps in my experience. However when Fe stuff is on i am more organized,

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Yeah the xNTP and xSFJ teams are fighting. I am not very J in the MBTI sense as i am very disorganized, leave things to the last minute e.t..c but it seems that J on MBTI tests is measuring Te which i as a probable high Fe user doesnt use and care about. xxFJs often mistype as Ps in my experience. However when Fe stuff is on i am more organized,

We've already discussed this extensively but I think part of the picture is your relentless cheery persona. I understand where [MENTION=10550]Dr Mobius[/MENTION] is coming from in her sage observations. I know that when I came here, that caused 'problems' with my typing. I AM a relatively cheerful person but was also using it as a 'mask' of sorts as I didn't want to get 'too real' or open up. Eventually I felt more comfortable and became more balanced like my IRL self.

I don't know if you are that 'up' with that high level of energy IRL, as consistently as you are on the forum??

I see heavy Fe in you but it pales in comparison to your Ne. You are good at 'sizing up a room' but you also socially interact in a way that serves your own purposes/desires best (and nothing wrong with that). It's led to you being chastised or you apologizing a few times. I don't see a dom Fe running into that.

Your Ne comes out of your pores.

You still strike me as what would result if [MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=25403]ZNP-TBA[/MENTION] combined their genes to produce an offspring. You have the debate/idea/solidness of Z but the whimsical, dreamy and expressive side of Dreamer. You are ENxP to the bone as far as I can see. I think the enneagram is where the final deciding factor will come in.

Whatever you may be: you are a great addition to the forum and are both fun, intelligent, creative and kind.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
We've already discussed this extensively but I think part of the picture is your relentless cheery persona. I understand where [MENTION=10550]Dr Mobius[/MENTION] is coming from in her sage observations. I know that when I came here, that caused 'problems' with my typing. I AM a relatively cheerful person but was also using it as a 'mask' of sorts as I didn't want to get 'too real' or open up. Eventually I felt more comfortable and became more balanced like my IRL self.

I don't know if you are that 'up' with that high level of energy IRL, as consistently as you are on the forum??

I see heavy Fe in you but it pales in comparison to your Ne. You are good at 'sizing up a room' but you also socially interact in a way that serves your own purposes/desires best (and nothing wrong with that). It's led to you being chastised or you apologizing a few times. I don't see a dom Fe running into that.

You still strike me as what would result if [MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=25403]ZNP-TBA[/MENTION] combined their genes to produce an offspring. You have the debate/idea/solidness of Z but the whimsical, dreamy and expressive side of Dreamer. You are ENxP to the bone as far as I can see. I think the enneagram is where the final deciding factor will come in.

Whatever you may be: you are a great addition to the forum and are both fun, intelligent, creative and kind.

Id say ENTP in a Fe-Ne loop. Would you agree? True i have had some Fe failures that a ESFJ probably wouldnt have. I am disturbed at the ga y marrage of ZNA-TNP and Dreamer though :happy2: Thats cute Clouds i heart that :heart:

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

Love this! Never would've thought of [MENTION=30122]Brain in a Jar[/MENTION] in that way, but yes, I can totally see it. I've already told him he is VERY easy to talk to, as though we speak the same language too. Hear that [MENTION=25403]ZNP-TBA[/MENTION], you're a father! :D Just don't ask who the mother is, things will get awkward, QUICK!

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Love this! Never would've thought of [MENTION=30122]Brain in a Jar[/MENTION] in that way, but yes, I can totally see it. I've already told him he is VERY easy to talk to, as though we speak the same language too. Here that [MENTION=25403]ZNP-TBA[/MENTION], you're a father! :D Just don't ask who the mother is, things will get awkward, QUICK!

I am a virgin birth mixed from the DNA of Dreamer and Z to create the ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (The great sleeper). Dreamer have you been naughty with Z and given birth to me?. Confess now. :devil:

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Love this! Never would've thought of @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/30122.html" target="_blank">Brain in a Jar</a> in that way, but yes, I can totally see it. I've already told him he is VERY easy to talk to, as though we speak the same language too. Hear that @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/25403.html" target="_blank">ZNP-TBA</a>, you're a father! :D Just don't ask who the mother is, things will get awkward, QUICK!

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
[MENTION=30122]Brain in a Jar[/MENTION] should be typed ENP-X or, an empanada, wait what? Where'd that come from? Oh I know, the bakery down the street is having a special on Latin American brain.

I'm being stupid, I'll stop.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=30122]Brain in a Jar[/MENTION] should be typed ENP-X or, an empanada, wait what? Where'd that come from? Oh I know, the bakery down the street is having a special on Latin American brain.

I'm being stupid, I'll stop.

Hey i should be ENP as i am not some creepy medium person like those ESPs. On a serious note do i seem more Fi/Te or Ti/Fe. I lean the latter. Hey you cant spell enterpnere without ENTP so i should sell you Latin American Brain. Si qouttare jualo halpo jose.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hey i should be ENP as i am not some creepy medium person like those ESPs. On a serious note do i seem more Fi/Te or Ti/Fe. I lean the latter. Hey you cant spell enterpnere without ENTP so i should sell you Latin American Brain. Si qouttare jualo halpo jose.

I've actually been meaning to umm... Pick your brain, hah! I want to see if you use Fi or Ti. I considered Ti for myself until I found out Fi builds the same networks as Ti does, then it all made sense. Try to get on vent. Ask the mods to help ya out since I sorta forgot how I did it lol. I downloaded the application and was given login info as far as I remember.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Yeah you're either ISFJ or INTP there is no in between. Personally you might be ISFJ. I think you act a lot on inferior Ne.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to call you out dreamer, you're no Se dom

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yeah you're either ISFJ or INTP there is no in between. Personally you might be ISFJ. I think you act a lot on inferior Ne.

What makes you think introverted alpha qundra?. ISFJ could fit oddly well for some reason.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What makes you think introverted alpha qundra?.

Deduction :coffee:

You remind me of a lot of Si doms by the way you joke and that I think you relate to Yamato in some ways by personality.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

- - - Updated - - -

I have to call you out dreamer, you're no Se dom

:cry: But but... The aesthetic! I die for the aesthetic.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Deduction :coffee:

You remind me of a lot of Si doms by the way you joke and that I think you relate to Yamato in some ways by personality.

The types are all over the map for me but the common trend is that i am a Ne/Si user of some type with Fe/Ti. Since Clouds said i ooze Ne from my pores i am probably really hot

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
The types are all over the map for me but the common trend is that i am a Ne/Si user of some type with Fe/Ti. Since Clouds said i ooze Ne from my pores i am probably really hot

Or a pimple prone teen.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Or a pimple prone teen.

Hey i will remember that remark [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] as i am a Si dom :happy2:

Apparently there is a third father by the name of Yamnto for me other and Dreamer and Z. I am now a sleeping giant Japanese kajui now as Dreamer and Z (Sleeping plus Yamnto which is Japanese).