• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
That's right!

I'm an INTj, though...

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
^^ Me too! Just not the fucked up freaky ones. :ninja: The mentally healthy ones are super hawt! :yes:

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
ENTP is very likely...

I guess I dont know for certain..

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I have a feeling that Mr Night is very introverted so cancel out that ENTP crap. He's also not a perceiver. How many times!? :rolleyes2:

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
I have a feeling that Mr Night is very introverted so cancel out that ENTP crap. He's also not a perceiver. How many times!? :rolleyes2:
Again, again, AGAIN!!!

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

ok
just probing as usual

heart

heart on fire
I have to put in here something that's been niggling me - I don't understand why people are afraid to test as Sensers. That's absurd. If I were a Senser, I'd be all "YAY FOR ME!" Intuition is gimpy and I'm stuck with it.

If someone believes they're Intuitive (by definition, erroneous or correct), why would they be offended to hear from their friends that they think they're a Senser? I've seen precious few Sensers who've been upset by an implication of Intuition.

Why are Intuitives/Pseudo-Intuitives so touchy about that?

I think part of it is because they may have been berated as children for N traits and they tried to change but were not able to and so to suddenly be accused of not being N creates a feeling of "well then were the hell would I fit in?"

The forum culture here generally values the abstract over of the concrete (most likely due to the subject matter), and I can imagine that such a preference is rarely found the majority of wherever most of us find ourselves in our daily lives, so this place serves as a sort of safe-haven, and in order to protect this ideal atmosphere, sensors are out-grouped, if only implicitly.

Yes, exactly.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Both of you in the naughty corner! NOW!
First she goes all strange about me type and now, when I call her out, she goes all kinky.

Well I'm confused but okay, lead the way...

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I can't, CC.

I'm married. ;)
:doh:

I meant INTP-ness *vibe*!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

:blush:

EDIT: Hey, you played a trick on me!!!!

I totally thought I had made a Freudian slip there.

:azdaja: