• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is how it was done for centuries before the invention of modern technology. I do not understand why we had to change how we do things. No need to fix a system that isn't broken.

Typical SJ response :rolleyes:

But we can make it BETTER, dammit!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would say "Don't trust this poser", but, I mean, he's an ISFJ, so same establishment-focused authority shit, just with less steamrolling and better manners. So w/e.

Side note, [MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION] be our secretary and bake us cookies plz?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I would say "Don't trust this poser", but, I mean, he's an ISFJ, so same establishment-focused authority shit, just with less steamrolling and better manners. So w/e.

Side note, [MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION] be our secretary and bake us cookies plz?

oh, so you're the one who actually has that avatar. case closed.

not really. farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrginsdogifhasdofgij

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION] has the sort of irreverent sense of humor that I wouldn't have expected from an ISFJ. We're almost kindred spirits, which is why we make for a good seme/ute.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

No I'm an ESTJ
I don't bake cookies, I have subordinates who will do that for me

[MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION] has the sort of irreverent sense of humor that I wouldn't have expected from an ISFJ. We're almost kindred spirits, which is why we make for a good seme/ute.

I love you.

Starry

Don't. That secret was supposed to be hidden away for years. :cry:

The fact you question whether or not you're INFJ... <- that probably makes it far more likely INFJ is your type :wink:

You asked again about enneagram a few pages back and I wanted to drop off this final thought regarding e6.

Even after all this time I can count the number of obviously counterphobic e6 members that I've been able to help see that they were obviously counterphobic e6 on one finger. Like I kept alluding to earlier...it's basically impossible and so I'm so glad that I don't feel strongly that you knowing you're e6cp would greatly benefit you in some way <-because it is in this circumstance that I will still try knowing I will fail and so yah, no.

Just like every other 6w5cp head-type I've ever encountered...your mind works at lightening speed and with you I believe you'll figure it all out for yourself someday. Until then, let me conclude my mention of it by quickly addressing your enneagram test scores.

As a counterphobic person myself...what I can tell you is if you're a counterphobic NF...you will...like 99% of the time...incorrectly score as 4w5 (with high 7 and 8)...just like I do. Have fun with that :wink:

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Give me a new type! :D

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Good guess, then!

Hahaha yeah. The thing is I tend to inadvertently dominate strong introverts and strong extroverts dominate me so i am in the awkward middle somewhere.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The fact you question whether or not you're INFJ... <- that probably makes it far more likely INFJ is your type :wink:

You asked again about enneagram a few pages back and I wanted to drop off this final thought regarding e6.

Even after all this time I can count the number of obviously counterphobic e6 members that I've been able to help see that they were obviously counterphobic e6 on one finger. Like I kept alluding to earlier...it's basically impossible and so I'm so glad that I don't feel strongly that you knowing you're e6cp would greatly benefit you in some way <-because it is in this circumstance that I will still try knowing I will fail and so yah, no.

Just like every other 6w5cp head-type I've ever encountered...your mind works at lightening speed and with you I believe you'll figure it all out for yourself someday. Until then, let me conclude my mention of it by quickly addressing your enneagram test scores.

As a counterphobic person myself...what I can tell you is if you're a counterphobic NF...you will...like 99% of the time...incorrectly score as 4w5 (with high 7 and 8)...just like I do. Have fun with that :wink:

And the mystery goes on. :wink:

Well to say I'm a 6w5 because I'm lightning quick with intelligence seems to me that every intuitive dominant should be 6w5. The nature of intuition whether in an introverted or extroverted fashion is always lightning quick just the brain is used differently. I think sometimes if Ni users found something of great worth to them I think that their energy is depleted quicker because somehow all to most of their brain was used in this "revelation."

So are you saying you're a 6w5 too with a 7w6 skin? :O

But my 8 score was a 3. that's extremely low. Lol.

About being counterphobic, I don't disobey the rules just to break the rules, if the rule has a purpose and I see it clearly. I should see no reason to break it.. well... well... unless I have a very important goal that must ask for its breaking but then I hesitate still. Lol. Maybe you find my rebellious streak of making fun of the illuminati lol and that makes the general public uncomfortable? I guess that is an effect. But may I share to you, even though it's "edgy" and "off-putting" to others, it's kind of fun because I honestly think it's just a gimmick. I think musicians tend to keep pushing that envelope forward to increase their mystery. I mean come on, don't you want to be a special kind of celebrity? Once you have so much money and fame it's not what material things you seek out so much but of people's perception of you. Might I intrigue you it may be a 4/3 quality? You of course, have reason to doubt and still say it is a 6 thing.

Oh Starry. You do make it exciting to not say you exactly agree with everything, it would be boring wouldn't it? Maybe in due time, maybe in due time.

May I share that I did go on a horrible intake of food yesterday? Not only costly, but potentially really dangerous to my health? Still sounds like inferior Se to me. It's not like oh I got to go prove to Typology Central that my Se position is 4th let me feel like crap. Gosh lol. Not saying you're accusing me of that either, but who knows. :shrug: ooh that sounded 6 didn't it? :D Suspicious... the truth is out there. :blush:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION]

FWIW, as a CP 6w5 myself, I can see where [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] is getting his vibe. I actually think quite a few NF 4w5's on here are CP6's but shhh.

You were one of them. Not gonna lie :blush:

And mainly because of how you *react* in threads to perceived insult or unfairness. It is immediate but it is from an NF flavor. Um. Let me see, I'm sure you see it with me, Marm, etc.

There is a palpable wall someone hits with CP6's when they react. People aren't getting past it and I can see that with how you respond sometimes. But 4's are reactive too. :shrug:

I do know that if you have a 5 in your wing and you often type high as 7 and 8 enneagram it is worth a 2nd look.

But I don't want you to think I'm saying you're mistyped. Only that a stranger on the internet had a passing thought ;)

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hello friends. Do you think I'm a 6w5? More so than is in my tritype, I mean.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ricology

I think that people only assume that I am an Se-Dom, because that is all they can see me use on this forum. Just because it seems like I USE Se all the time online, it doesn't mean that I use it as much in real life, although I do understand that line of logic, there are no other functions you can see me use in order to back up your claims. I see these forums as a leisurely outlet from the world, and a place to let off steam as well as learn about Personality Theory. Granted, I am not going to be serious on here compared to real life.

I mean, I consider myself to not be very attentive to the present moment, compared to some other Se-Doms on here. I am a lot more focused on logic, and how things work and how I can be logical myself. I am also a lot more focused on efficiency, and organizing my external enivornment to meet the needs of myself and others to save time, energy, stress etc. in the future. I enjoy planning things, and being organized so that I know what to say when I need to say something i.e. in a class project, when I think things aren't going well. I like to think things through in my mind, and picture what I want to achieve. And I usually have a back-up plan because I am not the best at improvisation all the time.

I can be impulsive, and I can be wreckless, but that is mostly when I am stressed out. When I don't think about things, I tend to end up putting myself in a bad situation when I can't think forward. Yes, I can be outspoken, and I can be a good leader, but I am a very aggressive person. I do enjoy playing about sometimes, but I can have very serious opinions. I like to get my work done, and then play. I like to follow the timetables and schedules I create myself, and I enjoy being in control of my own things. Although I am laid back, I do enjoy forcing my will/solutions into play when things go wrong.

I do tend to think fast, and come up with solutions quickly, and I also tend to have decent foresight and know when things happen. Solutions tend to come to me when I don't think about them. They just pop into my subconscious mind, and I know they're right. I am a pretty creative person, and a lot of what I write tends to come from within my mind, and not outside sources. I tend to take a long time developing ideas (the current novel idea I am working on has taken 3 years to get this far), and I like to link everything together in order to create one big picture.

I also predict things based upon clues, and based upon my own undertanding and opinion of the thing I am seeing. Mostly, these tend to lead onto something bigger to research, or end up pretty accurate.

As for people, I make friends easily, people love my charm, think I am funny, see me as pretty easygoing and easy to talk to. I am prety relatable, and although I don't speak as much as I could. I do enjoy socializing and relating to people, but I do prefer to be my own person, and lead my own crowd and lifestyle. I socialize when I want to. I don't mind doing things for other people and helping them, but as long as they don't abuse it. I know when you're abusing it, and I won't forget :) I also enjoy getting my own way, and persuading others to do things for me.

I also enjoy the arts, music, writing, learning languages and going for casual walks. I have a two official degrees in Spanish, have won a poetry contest as a kid, have won a contest in history (with my own timeline of the future), am currently studying for a degree in Music, have a degree in Business Administration, and have completed several community events with charities i.e. drama group, walks, residential weekends etc.

And yeah? I would also say that I have a pretty different way of looking at the world around me. I would say that people don't get it, but I don't care, as long as it brings results, and something comes off it. You know? As long as what I am doing works in some way, shape or form. I'm sure some of you are like that as well.

Wanna ask me anything, or have any opinions on what you think my type is based on what I have written? Go ahead and quote me.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/19719.html" target="_blank">Forever</a>

FWIW, as a CP 6w5 myself, I can see where @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/10082.html" target="_blank">Starry</a> is getting his vibe. I actually think quite a few NF 4w5's on here are CP6's but shhh.

You were one of them. Not gonna lie :blush:

And mainly because of how you *react* in threads to perceived insult or unfairness. It is immediate. Um. Let me see, I'm sure you see it with me, Marm, etc.

There is a palpable wall someone hits with CP6's when they react. People aren't getting past it and I can see that with how you respond sometimes.

But I don't want you to think I'm saying you're mistyped. Only that a stranger on the internet had a passing thought ;)

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? *feels surrounded on all sides* *initiate this song after first phrase is said*

Haha. Who or what is Marm? o_O

Well Ni looks for perceived meaning that is there or isn't there lol.

When I went dating other people, I felt music was a very strong counterpart to me and when people are like "I just listen to the radio" or "I dunno anything BUT rap" I'm like you soulless being. (Even though I know they're not)

Some people give me a very Fi feeling of like this person is KeWl. I sometimes have the FP feeling of I like odd and unique people and if it is a pretty woman doing that.. I'm like dang. For real.

But yes, I know with that last saying you're not necessarily saying I have to fight anymore but you're just saying. :p

This is fun. *claps shortly with a momentary pause*

:blush:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=23098]Rico[/MENTION] ESxP

Not trolling seriously. Your Ricology post only supports my case more.

BS dropped by the thickness. Take that bitch down with the quickness.

Actually ESFP now that you mention language and music while still like efficiency (tert Te).

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? *feels surrounded on all sides*

[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION]
giphy.gif