• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Now you're all just being silly.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No estjs allowed.

This is a typology forum not a board meeting dammit!

ESTJs are a type too.

And since I'm in a higher level management position, I have my employees take care of the board meetings while I supervise. I have plenty of time to talk typology while I'm at work.

- - - Updated - - -

this sounds like something [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] would say. maybe you are NTJ?

Oh, do explain.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Oh, do explain.

she's an ntj and you're reminding me of her. my dual awareness of your similarities despite my relatively limited sample size makes it seem a strong possibility.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
she's an ntj and you're reminding me of her. my dual awareness of your similarities despite my relatively limited sample size makes it seem a strong possibility.

Well, you are an INFJ. I should trust your Ni.

Anyone else? Could it be that I'm an NTJ instead of an ESTJ?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION]? Didn't you say last night you thought I could be an ENTJ? Do you think that is more likely than ESTJ?

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Oh since [MENTION=23915]Sinclair[/MENTION] is here, I just wanted to say that you always seemed like an introvert to me, if anything. I know you like putting every type in your profile, but I never felt any of the extraverted ones fit.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is quite true in the sense that ISXPs that make high use of Ni often vibe more like INFJs than the INFJs.

Don't. That secret was supposed to be hidden away for years. :cry:

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Oh since [MENTION=23915]Sinclair[/MENTION] is here, I just wanted to say that you always seemed like an introvert to me, if anything. I know you like putting every type in your profile, but I never felt any of the extraverted ones fit.

:(

though, despite my johari-endorsed friendliness, my nohari seems to agree with you. and xann. and lux.

thanks. something interesting to consider.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION], don't know you really, just read various posts of yours, have to admit I'm surprised at ESTJ but since don't really know you, and since ppl can self perceive and act differently based on health/happiness levels and things like that, I'm also not really one to say you or anyone is definitively wrong about a type. I do think you've got the Ne and Si though, for sure, vs Ni Se.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION], don't know you really, just read various posts of yours, have to admit I'm surprised at ESTJ but since don't really know you, and since ppl can self perceive and act differently based on health/happiness levels and things like that, I'm also not really one to say you or anyone is definitively wrong about a type. I do think you've got the Ne and Si though, for sure, vs Ni Se.

Interesting! What would have been your first guess?

Edit: Oh yes--and what says the community on my enneagram?

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Well honestly I thought ISFJ was more fitting, based on posts I've read, but :shrug:. Forums are so limited and I don't think I'm great at online typing, at all. There's so much missing when just reading writing and thoughts. And all of us can self deceive too. So, yeah - not saying you're wrong, was merely surprised

fetus

Enneagram
6w7

What happened to ISFJ typing? :cry:

I thought 9w1 was fitting. Though I could easily see 6w7 as well...but maybe I'm projecting.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
[MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION]? Didn't you say last night you thought I could be an ENTJ? Do you think that is more likely than ESTJ?

That was just a nod to your own ENTJ "joke" typing actually. Of the two, if you feel Te dom may be a possibility, I would go with ESTJ. Your understanding of Si leads me to believe you use that in a high enough stacking, versus using Se as an ENTJ. Though, I wouldn't rule out the introverted type as well just yet.