• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Honestly, I just get annoyed by people asking for others to type them, getting a response they weren't looking for, and turning into prima donnas about it. We just need to save everyone's time and create an auto-response for all of these "Type Me" threads that says, "Congrats! You're an INTJ!" It would save everyone's time as well as their daily allocation of fucks to give.

I don't want your fucks, thank you. You're not my type.
But I will happily take xNTJ, enneagram (sp?) 8.
This makes me the ultra-alpha male--what I'm going for.

I rule, your drool sorta thing. Haters gon' hate.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But then all the "real" INTJs will be complaining that these folks are mistyped.

I would not presume to debate you. Were I to invoke logic, however, logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Case in point:

Think of the countless elicitations of unmixed joy from spotless minds! Let them have stars upon thars and we dance in their sunshine eternally. :bunnyd:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Idk. Being a 1w9 hasn't seemed to have held you back from basically pissing excellence. :shrug:
Aww, shucks. :blush:

*shimmies into Cool Kid Plane*
*puts on complementary Ray-Bans*
Honestly, I just get annoyed by people asking for others to type them, getting a response they weren't looking for, and turning into prima donnas about it. We just need to save everyone's time and create an auto-response for all of these "Type Me" threads that says, "Congrats! You're an INTJ!" It would save everyone's time as well as their daily allocation of fucks to give.
But then all the "real" INTJs will be complaining that these folks are mistyped.
^ Sad but true.
Personally, I do both. My inner ISFP is of the shamelessly overachieving sort. :coffee:
My inner INFP, much like my inner goddess, is doing the merengue with some salsa moves.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Personally, I do both. My inner ISFP is of the shamelessly overachieving sort. :coffee:

I'll level with you; the inclination towards certain activities has only a small amount to do with MBTI. Most people cook, clean and probably even do a little arts and crafts.

I myself am probably one of the most untidy people you will ever meet and i'm also completely unconcerned with cookery, although I suppose I ought to make an effort in order to survive in the future.

There is some correlation, but it is less specific than having an aptitude for cookery or cleaning. More so these things could more easily be categorised under organising physical reality, which makes more sense.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Hmm, another cp 6 trying to play E8... makes me wonder how common is that.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll level with you; the inclination towards certain activities has only a small amount to do with MBTI. Most people cook, clean and probably even do a little arts and crafts.

I myself am probably one of the most untidy people you will ever meet and i'm also completely unconcerned with cookery, although I suppose I ought to make an effort in order to survive in the future

Mhm. You try to make the ISFPs artistic passion projects seem mundane and you're gonna end up getting cut.

I will not be held responsible for her. :nono:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can confirm this~
Edit: not constructive, but seeing two betas fighting each other! More drama to watch, ooo~~~ :popcorn:

fight? more like I calmly brought up a point, he sporadically attacked me and I flipped his ass judo style ;)
Edit: my 3 fix is showing :laugh:

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, oh! Who are the others?
I'm looking to make some new friends.
There's just one, but I won't mention his name because he seems to go nuts when people call him a 6.

I'll give you a tip: if you see a person that likes to subvert the order rather than control the situation, this person is likely a cp 6. Vice versa, en 8.

Disgusting isn't it?
No kidding, dude. I mean, that's as disgusting as people wearing crocs.