• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
well thank you...i think.

but i think if you were to hang out with me and walk around anywhere or drive anywhere with me...you may have a clearer picture.

I see.....................

So, physical world activities would show the difference?????!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!??!?!??!

IF YOU WANT TO BE NNNNNNNNNNNN, YOU HAVE TO START BEING OFFENDED BY MY IMPLICATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Ginkgo

So, physical world activities would show the difference?????!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!??!?!??!

IF YOU WANT TO BE NNNNNNNNNNNN, YOU HAVE TO START BEING OFFENDED BY MY IMPLICATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B-b-but it means you like her. :cry: :wubbie: :unsure: :cry: :wubbie:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

haha i might be offended if i thought esfps suck but i don't.

if you were supposed to know me and said this i'd be offended because YOU SHOULD KNOW ME BETTER THAN THAT!

but...you don't know me...haha so...tis okay

and yeah...i would think so. that's what people say and probably the things i like to get into long discussions about...which i do a lot more of irl.

and just the constant what about this or that etc all day that people who know me well have to put up with.

i am laid back but aren't most enfps?

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
haha i might be offended if i thought esfps suck but i don't.

if you were supposed to know me and said this i'd be offended because YOU SHOULD KNOW ME BETTER THAN THAT!

but...you don't know me...haha so...tis okay

and yeah...i would think so. that's what people say and probably the things i like to get into long discussions about...which i do a lot more of irl.

and just the constant what about this or that etc all day that people who know me well have to put up with.

Well, in my role as typological adjudicator, for which I would expect a small gratuity,were I indeed to deploy my considerable erudition and education, which i won't because that'd be otiose and possibly ill-mannered, I'd ask where the what abouts come from, and then there'd be some long discussion about how to spot actual differences in practice between Se/Ni and Ne/Si, and everyone and his dog would tell lies and stories and etc.

i am laid back but aren't most enfps?

Online they seem anxious.

IRL too. They're jumpy. (With a strange well of inner calm middle-aged lady-ness.)

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
IRL it seems like I can tell the difference. There is, it seems to me, a difference in gaze. Both Se people and Ne people look at you, but something goes somewhere else in the Ne gaze. They blur out your immediate details and start seeing something else, maybe. And this shows up in stance and style and attention levels and topics.... maybe. But online........

maybe it's topics and treatment of topics.

Don't know.

G

Ginkgo

IRL it seems like I can tell the difference. There is, it seems to me, a difference in gaze. Both Se people and Ne people look at you, but something goes somewhere else in the Ne gaze. They blur out your immediate details and start seeing something else, maybe. And this shows up in stance and style and attention levels and topics.... maybe. But online........

Don't know.

Do you think you just phased out, gazing deep into your own ignorance?

That was pretty cool.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh sure....anxious. i'm anxious seeming too a lot of the time but still laid back about a lot of things. i mean...people don't typically feel the need to be on their best behavior lest they be judged or anything. i think one of our greatest strengths is the ability to make others feel at ease with us.

and atm a lot of my questions are business related....a lot of bouncing different ideas off of people.

but i wonder about people a lot and what their motivations are...what they were really thinking and why they thought it...sort of a psychoanalyzing thing

it's not a very easy thing to sum up for you...maybe you should just not scroll past my posts from now on haha

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Don't know.

forever ago when i posted a video people said enfp.

i definitely have the far away n look...yeah

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Do you think you just phased out, gazing deep into your own ignorance?

That was pretty cool.

Nope. I speculated into existence a bare-bones conceptual scheme that can be used at times other than now to illuminate physical data as it presents itself to me/you. I do my N-ing separate from immediate input. IRL I'd be attending relatively closely, for at least as long as energy levels held out, to such physical cues as may came flying at my head and fairly consciously NOT speculating.

However, telling the difference in the moment between Ne riffing on an environment and someone like me detaching from the environment to go into thinkin' about it mode could be difficult.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
oh sure....anxious. i'm anxious seeming too a lot of the time but still laid back about a lot of things. i mean...people don't typically feel the need to be on their best behavior lest they be judged or anything. i think one of our greatest strengths is the ability to make others feel at ease with us.

and atm a lot of my questions are business related....a lot of bouncing different ideas off of people.

but i wonder about people a lot and what their motivations are...what they were really thinking and why they thought it...sort of a psychoanalyzing thing

I wonder how we'd tell the difference between an N being holistic and an SP being strategic?

it's not a very easy thing to sum up for you...maybe you should just not scroll past my posts from now on haha

Are we breaking up now? WAS IT SOMETHING I SAID?@

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wonder how we'd tell the difference between an N being holistic and an SP being strategic?

Are we breaking up now? WAS IT SOMETHING I SAID?@
if this is fun for you...you are welcome to try and come up with the best questions ever to unlock the truth! i'll play.

G

Ginkgo

However, telling the difference in the moment between Ne riffing on an environment and someone like me detaching from the environment to go into thinkin' about it mode could be difficult.

It could be. But that's just speculation. ;)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay edited out video. i can't deal with that ha

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=15315]UniqueMixture[/MENTION] "purposfully" mistypes himself on a routine basis to keep people guessing though in reality he seems like an ENTP to me.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
if this is fun for you...you are welcome to try and come up with the best questions ever to unlock the truth! i'll play.

I go away for a few minutes and when I come back, here I am, The Type Whisperer! So, hmmmmm, the best question eva....

S
pays most attention to experience as it is.
likes to use eyes and ears and other senses to find out what’s happening.
dislikes new problems unless earlier experience shows how to solve them.
enjoys using skills already learned more than learning new ones.
is patient with details but impatient when the details get complicated.

N
pays attention to the meaning of facts and how they fit together.
likes to use imagination to come up with new ways to do things, new possibilities.
likes solving new problems and dislikes doing the same thing over and over.
likes using new skills more than practicing old ones.
is impatient with details but doesn’t mind complicated situations.

Of course, that's not the best question eva. Best question eva would be "Hey, what's the best question I could eva ask you if I wanted to really know about you?"

Don't answer that. We'd have to get married.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I go away for a few minutes and when I come back, here I am, The Type Whisperer! So, hmmmmm, the best question eva....

S
pays most attention to experience as it is.
likes to use eyes and ears and other senses to find out what’s happening.
dislikes new problems unless earlier experience shows how to solve them.
enjoys using skills already learned more than learning new ones.
is patient with details but impatient when the details get complicated.

N
pays attention to the meaning of facts and how they fit together.
likes to use imagination to come up with new ways to do things, new possibilities.
likes solving new problems and dislikes doing the same thing over and over.
likes using new skills more than practicing old ones.
is impatient with details but doesn’t mind complicated situations.

Of course, that's not the best question eva. Best question eva would be "Hey, what's the best question I could eva ask you if I wanted to really know about you?"

Don't answer that. We'd have to get married.

your best questions ever weren't even questions haha but i do both sometimes depending on the situation.

you see because i like new ways of doing things....but i will draw upon old ways of doing them and then change or tweak it.
i'm not one to read directions...i just try to figure it out as i go along.
i do prefer to learn new ways of doing something yes...there's nothing to be gained by doing something you already know.
i do use my eyes and ears to figure out what's going on....but i fill in the missing data.

yes to the n statements
i get seriously bored doing the same things over again
loathe all sorts of menial tasks
my preference would be to just be the idea person who delegates to other more hands on people.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
your best questions ever weren't even questions haha but i do both sometimes depending on the situation.

That S/N list was a short letter test from an old book that used to be available on one in full, People Types and Tiger Stripes. As a preference test it blurs Si and Se into one big S, and likewise all Ne and Ni are N, so as a practical fact every type will genuinely recognise something on both sides as something they do. So the goal is not to find what you sometimes do but which ones, all other things being equal, you will prefer. Like, the first two entries for S are things I sometimes do, and the last two entries for N are not always what I like, but the first three for N are definitely me, particularly looking for new problems rather than repeating old solutions.

Beyond that, it's a bit shallow as a test. The real trick is to find what resonates and then take over the expression of the idea until it becomes identity.

yes to the n statements
i get seriously bored doing the same things over again
loathe all sorts of menial tasks
my preference would be to just be the idea person who delegates to other more hands on people.

I'd still want to call that the Strategic SP pose rather than the more classic Airhead NP, but that's just my (incomplete) version of the usual ideas.