• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Because you practically state in your video that you are an ENTP and so this seems like a trick question. You clearly have a good working knowledge of the MBTI system and how the JCF work... so I don't understand why you wouldn't discern from your answers that you are an ENTP.

:)

My Ti is seriously under-developed and my functions are Ne<Fe. I sometimes wonder if I'm not a mistyped ESFJ, gone down the tubes.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I watched your videos and my original opinion still holds... except in person you seem more introverted than I expected, but still an extravert I guess. Ya I say eNTP 7w6, so only a minor change.

I'm not introverted at all, and I'm even social first in the enneagram. I'm extremely extroverted. How can you possibly say that I'm an Introvert?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not introverted at all, and I'm even social first in the enneagram. I'm extremely extroverted. How can you possibly say that I'm an Introvert?

I never said you were an introvert. I just said you did not seem to be as far on the extraverted spectrum as I thought you were, since you talk in a kind of mumblish way and seem to do a lot of Ti gear spinning in your head as you think your answers through.

A

Anew Leaf

My Ti is seriously under-developed and my functions are Ne<Fe. I sometimes wonder if I'm not a mistyped ESFJ, gone down the tubes.

That could be the case.

Only you can truly answer this. But at least in the video I watched and based on your posting style, I would say ENTP.

So First ESFJ probably wouldn't have gotten themselves banned from a forum and been so cavalier about it.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I never said you were an introvert. I just said you did not seem to be as far on the extraverted spectrum as I thought you were, since you talk in a kind of mumblish way and seem to do a lot of Ti gear spinning in your head as you think your answers through.

I didn't know that I did Ti gear spinning. That's interesting. I assume you are quoting the theory of [MENTION=14757]Doctorjuice[/MENTION].

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
That could be the case.

Only you can truly answer this. But at least in the video I watched and based on your posting style, I would say ENTP.

So First ESFJ probably wouldn't have gotten themselves banned from a forum and been so cavalier about it.

LMAO that was my same logic as well.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I didn't know that I did Ti gear spinning. That's interesting. I assume you are quoting the theory of [MENTION=14757]Doctorjuice[/MENTION].

I am not familiar with his theory on your type and Ti, but I would be interested in knowing what it is.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I want to research the personality theory some more via books. Does anybody know of a good typology book I could get besides Dario Nardi's Neuroscience of Psychology?

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I am not familiar with his theory on your type and Ti, but I would be interested in knowing what it is.

Look up his Te vs. Ti thread and watch his video.

Whoa no wonder you said you and I were similar, you remind me of myself, especially in your mannerisms.

Cuz we are both ENTP's with strong Fe and are both 6w7's.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this seems like a fun old thread actually... :)

anyone besides [MENTION=5731]Kalach[/MENTION] think i'm an esfp?

i don't want to start a whole thread.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha!! a few people have said that on here...that's funny to me!

well thanks for that maaaan and...lookin good up there in your lil green slingshot bikini :smooch:

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
this seems like a fun old thread actually... :)

anyone besides [MENTION=5731]Kalach[/MENTION] think i'm an esfp?

i don't want to start a whole thread.

*begins to think this may be an INTJ prodding game*

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've been talking to a psychologist for a while now and she just typed me as....

an ENFP

:woot:

:biggrin:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've been talking to a psychologist for a while now and she just typed me as....

an ENFP

:woot:

:biggrin:

I don't get why being perceived as ENFP would be a good thing because I mean for a psychologist to get ENFP mixed up with INTP would be a pretty bad joke.