• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
& let's not forget, ''but--but baby.. I CAN CHANGE!!''

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It goes well with: It was just the alcohol.

ps: lol wrong quote...oh well they both work!

Hah, that's why my quote always works. You never realized that I meant I didn't mean I was sorry, did you?

& let's not forget, ''but--but baby.. I CAN CHANGE!!''

Or!

I'm sorry baby, I probably could change... But I'd rather just get naked!

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lex you ruined the edgy vibe of the thread. I demand that you apologize!

Forgive me, for I know not what I do.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I think [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] has mistyped as ENFP rather than ENTP one too many times. What type do you guys think the Great One is? I vote ENTP 7w6.

Did you ever see the videos of me? most people think that I'm ENTP from watching the videos.

A

Anew Leaf

Huh? What do you mean?

Because you practically state in your video that you are an ENTP and so this seems like a trick question. You clearly have a good working knowledge of the MBTI system and how the JCF work... so I don't understand why you wouldn't discern from your answers that you are an ENTP.

:)