• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Starry

God forbid.
Close enough though.

LOL.

Well she reminds me of every single female ENTP I have ever encountered...which ironically is why I have never said anything because that isn't a fair assessment (just to say you remind me of...)

but then she asked. What do you think phobik?

Permabanned
LOL.

Well she reminds me of every single female ENTP I have ever encountered...which ironically is why I have never said anything because that isn't a fair assessment (just to say you remind me of...)

but then she asked. What do you think phobik?

Insufficient analism for the INTP club.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
What am I?

I disagree with Elfboy, I think you come across as very extraverted.

and I was for awhile considering that you were an ENTP, not ESFP like I first thought but then I read this:

"My name is Beargryllz and I am in a library

I have white shoes, black shorts, and a white polo. There is a microwave behind me

The ceiling has a hole in it, I see two pipes."

you're writing in short concrete statements sounds very TJ. Also, the way you are describing sensory details seems to indicate Se. Also, just the flow of your writing, sounds kind of similar to the way I will sometimes talk/ make jokes, which I think is do to the influence of my ESFP friend when I was younger. So, I know this typing is going to seem crazy considering you apparently test as INTP, but I think you are ESFP with well developed NT.
Also, you come off very up beat and light hearted as ESFPs often do, more so than INTPs.

[MENTION=10233]Beargryllz[/MENTION] : Just wanted to make sure you saw my edit.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I disagree with Elfboy, I think you come across as very extraverted.

and I was for awhile considering that you were an ENTP, not ESFP like I first thought but then I read this:

I have white shoes, black shorts, and a white polo. There is a microwave behind me

you're writing in short concrete statements sounds very TJ. Also, the way you are describing sensory details seems to indicate Se. Also, just the flow of your writing, sounds kind of similar to the way I will sometimes talk/ make jokes, which I think is do to the influence of my ESFP friend when I was younger. So, I know this typing is going to seem crazy considering you apparently test as INTP, but I think you are ESFP with well developed NT.
Also, you come off very up beat and light hearted as ESFPs often do, more so than INTPs.

[MENTION=10233]Beargryllz[/MENTION] : Just wanted to make sure you saw my edit.

Try again.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
I'm renouncing my INFP-ness.

I'm determined to be an ST/NT.

If others can be in denial about their type, so can i.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, I don't think I need to actually. I know that he typed as INTP but this is my opinion.

This is very INTPish:

But I bet you think it's Sensing.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
I'm renouncing my INFP-ness.

I'm determined to be an ST/NT.

If others can be in denial about their type, so can i.

sorry you probably weren't refferencing how I type people at all as denial is like a personal thing, but I'm kind of on edge seeing how McGuffin is disagreeing with me.
you weren't reffering to me with this were you? I'm sorry I mistyped you before I DO think you seem like an INFP.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Shoot for the moon and one day you too, may be ESTP.

:flex:

well [MENTION=404]erm[/MENTION] is an ESTP and he says 'babe' a lot and i quite enjoy calling people 'babe' too (mainly erm), so MAYBE IM ALREADY THERE!

*flex*

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
This is very INTPish:

But I bet you think it's Sensing.

You know I do as I just said so. Can you please stop harrassing me now?

G

Glycerine

No, I don't think I need to actually. I know that he typed as INTP but this is my opinion.
It's about the underlying motivations and reasoning behind the behavior and "words"/"voice" and not really about the "on the surface" details.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
sorry you probably weren't refferencing how I type people at all as denial is like a personal thing, but I'm kind of on edge seeing how McGuffin is disagreeing with me.
you weren't reffering to me with this were you? I'm sorry I mistyped you before I DO think you seem like an INFP.

Oh, no!!

nonononononono!!!

This was probably just a poorly timed post that actually reflects my INFPness as i actually wasn't thinking of your typing and didn't really read above me, I just saw 'Mistyped Members' and thought how much i would like to be an XXTP and on a whim posted.