• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is there something wrong with being BOLD? Oookay, hmm, I suppose this is a front that I put up but do you know the motivations behind this?

You are such a show off! :D

It says, "look at my GIANT purple flashy letters!"

It is like the first thing I see when I scroll down.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
-facepalm-

To all of you who say I'm a 3:

Who are you to say I am a 3. Do you know what goes on underneath these words or actions? Basing it off forum posts IS SO ACCURATE.

(I love creating irony by posting in these type of threads)

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
-facepalm-

To all of you who say I'm a 3:

Who are you to say I am a 3. Do you know what goes on underneath these words or actions? Basing it off forum posts IS SO ACCURATE.

(I love creating irony by posting in these type of threads)

EDIT: Basing off my forum post that is based off on a forum post is so accurate of who I am of who I think you are. :D

Edit 2: I'll stop, but if you think you are an 8, I won't stop you.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The only reason I read it is because I subscribe to the weekly TypologyCentral Tabloid.

Weekly? But Ventrilo is distributed everyday.....

Do Y'all think I could be an ENFP?

I think you could be. You strike me as an ambivert at times.

Well, some of it has to do with function theory, and the fact that Ne seems to be the first thing most people IRL pick up on.

I've heard this happen with INxPs pretty often.... a lot of times it is the extraverted function that is picked up on first, even if its secondary. In particular, INFPs tend to have a pretty sturdy Ne sillyfantasy mask and only show the vast Fi side to those who are trusted. To the INxP, the masks still reflect a big part of who they are, but they are less essential. To the ENxP, the extraverted intutiveness is their core, even though there is a bit of it in their masks too ;)

The second thing is maybe I'm more extroverted than I thought. I'm not so happy, without the constant input of folks.

What do you mean by "constant input"? Are you unhappy when you are away from people (either physically or communication by phone/internet) for any time? I'd think that's pretty un-introverted. I'm kind of in the middle here and like to have some time to myself, but during these times I need to be involved in things or else I'll get this uneasiness that might be what you are talking about.

heh, makes me glad i'm not mentioned here lol.

Now that you mention it...

Well, actually, even from your first post (and you did not have a type listed) I thought immediately "Oh noes not another ENTP" :tongue: I haven't seen much to the contrary yet.

The part I am not sure about is the enneatype 5... you seemed close enough to your classic 7.

grr why does everyone think I am a 3??? >.<

Yes, it is the whole image with the forum posts, and the avatar/signature. You project a very 3-like web persona, kind of like how I'll seem like a pseudo-4 sometimes when I talk of uniqueness, ponies, and kitties. But what's underneath it is hard to say on the interwebs...

Ohhh and if anyone wants to retype me here, I am all ears. I think I have been a bit more DAWG lately....

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ah, well I've taken another ennagram test and took it again for consistancy and I got 5 x 4 SX/SP
Also i'm not very extroverted as it is, 51% extrovert, 49% introvert. I'm an introverted extrovert lol.

Noon

Wondering if I really could be ISFP.
Can't tell the difference anymore.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
Idk if they're mistyped but they don't have their types showing.
Think CzeCze is an ESTP/INFJ (well balanced) and Uwace an ESFP.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Idk if they're mistyped but they don't have their types showing.
Think CzeCze is an ESTP/INFJ (well balanced) and Uwace an ESFP.

[MENTION=1009]CzeCze[/MENTION] is Fi. Pure, unadulterated, sexy, nasty Fi. I would put her on a poster advertising ENFPs.

Embrace it babe! Embraaaaaaace! :biggrin:

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=1009]CzeCze[/MENTION] is Fi. Pure, unadulterated, sexy, nasty Fi. I would put her on a poster advertising ENFPs.

Embrace it babe! Embraaaaaaace! :biggrin:

But why am I ESFP?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
But why am I ESFP?

It is how you present on the forumz. I know you have SPs in your family that you don't relate to, and you get annoyed by people saying it's how you "vibe"... but it is how you vibe :biggrin:

You come across online as having a bigger personality than the average ENFP, and nothing like an ENTJ. You use frilly speech, you make a visual impact with what you say, you are not business like.

ETA: I'm not saying you are ESFP, I would not make that kind of presumption, it is however how you come across.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh k. (and you're a moderator? smh)
but like I said, I think she is a very well balanced ESTP/INFJ. Don't you think it is possible that you mistook Fe for Fi?

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
i really hope this becomes as entertaining as meek.
i miss all the joy that she brings.