• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me According to the Information Provided Below

Romello

Permabanned
MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
?
Love discussion about my own type. Identify strongly with all types other than ENTP and ISFJ for some reason. Have taken some online tests before with results reading INFP, INTJ, and INFJ, but think that's a lot of bullshit because that sort of thing can never be fully determined with a series of 70ish yes or no questions on a flickering screen. Further information:
I...
Hate animal cruelty except when it comes to insignificant creatures like moths or dangers like alligators
Was almost literally oblivious to not only what my peers were doing with their free time, but also to the fact they even interacted with others outside the classroom, something I stopped doing as a boy and picked up again at around age 18, then stopped again, this time not really by choice, but by social and academic failures in college and an aversion to popular social media like twitter and Facebook. These events have been a detriment to my well being as of late, and I am often riddled with regrets and shame over not living up to who I believe I could be--a smooth, self possessed success with an attractive aura about me
Fear heights
Listen only to a select group of rappers music wise
Watch too much TV
Hate TV
Hate speaking/ writing eloquently out of fear of being considered a punk bitch by streetwise drug dealers, pimps, etc.
Hate not speaking/ writing eloquently out of fear of allowing my mental faculties to atrophy and be considered a punk by cultured businesspeople, professors, etc.
Admire actor Benicio del Toro more than any other person I've never met
Am not religious or even particularly spiritual but wish I could will myself into being so so as to know the fearless joy of looking forward to nonstop postmortem comfort and ecstasy
Can't think of any more good ones. Kinda tired.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmm, none of the info you provided is really helpful. Maybe finding a questionnaire that asks for written responses would be helpful?

From what you have though,

Hate animal cruelty except when it comes to insignificant creatures like moths or dangers like alligators

Understandable. I'm terrible about this though. I love all animals, and even though I get freaked out at the sight of even a moth I can't bring myself to kill it. I put a lot of value in the life of any creature I see haha. The only exception is spiders, I kill them without remorse. It's irrational really; I still feel guilty about taking the life of something that's a part of the system we're all under but I just have a huge aversion to spiders. Don't put them around me. :alttongue:

Was almost literally oblivious to not only what my peers were doing with their free time, but also to the fact they even interacted with others outside the classroom, something I stopped doing as a boy and picked up again at around age 18, then stopped again, this time not really by choice, but by social and academic failures in college and an aversion to popular social media like twitter and Facebook. These events have been a detriment to my well being as of late, and I am often riddled with regrets and shame over not living up to who I believe I could be--a smooth, self possessed success with an attractive aura about me

Okay, yeah I can see you're tired since I had to decipher this a little. :D This is actually interesting. It could be a variety of indicators though. Why do you have an aversion to social media? Is it because you find it tiring and tend to consider such matters unimportant, or are you overwhelmed by it and it causes you too much stress? I want to say something about the last part, but I'm not sure what yet.

Watch too much TV
Hate TV

:laugh:

Hate speaking/ writing eloquently out of fear of being considered a punk bitch by streetwise drug dealers, pimps, etc.
Hate not speaking/ writing eloquently out of fear of allowing my mental faculties to atrophy and be considered a punk by cultured businesspeople, professors, etc.

So basically you're constantly thinking about how you're viewed by others? Hmm, this says a few different things yet but I can't narrow it down until I get more info.

Am not religious or even particularly spiritual but wish I could will myself into being so so as to know the fearless joy of looking forward to nonstop postmortem comfort and ecstasy

Hehe.

Romello

Permabanned
MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
?
Hmm, none of the info you provided is really helpful. Maybe finding a questionnaire that asks for written responses would be helpful?

From what you have though,

Understandable. I'm terrible about this though. I love all animals, and even though I get freaked out at the sight of even a moth I can't bring myself to kill it. I put a lot of value in the life of any creature I see haha. The only exception is spiders, I kill them without remorse. It's irrational really; I still feel guilty about taking the life of something that's a part of the system we're all under but I just have a huge aversion to spiders. Don't put them around me. :alttongue:

Okay, yeah I can see you're tired since I had to decipher this a little. :D This is actually interesting. It could be a variety of indicators though. Why do you have an aversion to social media? Is it because you find it tiring and tend to consider such matters unimportant, or are you overwhelmed by it and it causes you too much stress? I want to say something about the last part, but I'm not sure what yet.

:laugh:

So basically you're constantly thinking about how you're viewed by others? Hmm, this says a few different things yet but I can't narrow it down until I get more info.

Hehe.

Thanks bro, I'll probably get on that questionnaire you suggested inna minute. And the reason I steer clear of social media is that I find it depressing for no good reason other than the sheer volume of chipper updates and group photos posted by many others that make me feel like some kind of stagnant hermit by comparison.

Jinn

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Could you read INTJ, ENTJ, ISFP, ESFP descriptions and write what you think about them?
More then one sentence ;)

Romello

Permabanned
MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
?
Could you read INTJ, ENTJ, ISFP, ESFP descriptions and write what you think about them?
More then one sentence ;)
INTJ- Badasses. Cool and calm at most times with an intensity about them that makes you tell they're about to wreck shit if crossed.
ENTJ- Doucheyer versions of INTJs. Twice the decadence with half the charm.
ISFP- Hippies with an obnoxious predilection for unregulated free spirtitedness and artwork with pretentious, unnecessary meanings attached to them by the ISFP.
ESFP- High maintenance, gossipy specimens would be frustratingly difficult to try to know on an intimate level.