• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

OK seriously this time help me find my type and doit it quick before i change my mind

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Whats my type? I want other opinions. Give me a questionnaire, give me observations. Id like Type, enneagram and everything. Even instinctual variant.

Plees

[MENTION=17697]small.wonder[/MENTION] [MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION]

á´…eparted

passages
I didnt want to post a douchey picture so i just posted a team i like. I know that they suck.

Im an introvert

Why do you consider yourself an introvert? I ask because I had thought I was one, quite solidly infact, up until last year. In hindsight, it's kind of silly I had considered myself one. The reason I ask is it's sometimes good to question even the things we consider foundational.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I didnt want to post a douchey picture so i just posted a team i like. I know that they suck.

Were you typed as a three before?

What do you think about type six?

Why do you like a team that sucks?

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Why do you consider yourself an introvert? I ask because I had thought I was one, quite solidly infact, up until last year. In hindsight, it's kind of silly I had considered myself one. The reason I ask is it's sometimes good to question even the things we consider foundational.

Nah, its a good question. I'm at my best when I'm self focused. I went thru a period of time where (even as an introvert) I felt really lonely and forced my self to be social. I know that that isnt me though. Im back to normal now.

á´…eparted

passages
Nah, its a good question. I'm at my best when I'm self focused. I went thru a period of time where (even as an introvert) I felt really lonely and forced my self to be social. I know that that isnt me though. Im back to normal now.

Ok. With me anyway, I had (and still do) greatly value my alone time. But I noticed in hindsight that most of my hiding was being unsure around others, and being afraid of imposing on others or taking from them in an unfair manner. So most of the time when I was alone, what I really sought was entertainment, and entertainment that didn't involve others or people in some way was not fulfilling. It was really hard to cut through that fog.

Either way. I think the best way to start if you are considering introvert, is to figure out if you are a Pi dominant, or a Ji dominant. Which do you think you align better with?

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Ok. With me anyway, I had (and still do) greatly value my alone time. But I noticed in hindsight that most of my hiding was being unsure around others, and being afraid of imposing on others or taking from them in an unfair manner. So most of the time when I was alone, what I really sought was entertainment, and entertainment that didn't involve others or people in some way was not fulfilling. It was really hard to cut through that fog.

Either way. I think the best way to start if you are considering introvert, is to figure out if you are a Pi dominant, or a Ji dominant. Which do you think you align better with?

Most definitely Ji