• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my type?

accualiizdolan

Enneagram
3w4
What makes you feel "high"? Gives you an ego-boost?

Any movie, book or anime characters that you identify with?

Compliments give me an ego boost and so does popularity. Once when I was in primary school, I won a spelling bee and it was in the papers, I became quite popular at school and that gave me a huge ego boost. :p
Yes, I can identify a lot with Jo March from Little Women. The only differences would be that I am not as caring or family oriented as she is and I am definitely a lot more focused than she is. The ending really pissed me off because she didn't pursue her dream, and just dropped everything to get married and start a family :mad: But apart from that, we're very alike. I can also identify with Margot Verger from NBC's Hannibal.

accualiizdolan

Enneagram
3w4
yeah, you seem to be close to E and I. I have pretty high E, but close F and T so I know that is hard to decide.

Do you feel need for other people in general and it is hard to be alone or do you prefer interacting with less people (smaller group of friends) and are fine with being alone? (consider only friends here, not love relationships)

I don't mind being alone, but even then I find it very boring if I don't communicate with my friends through whatsapp or facebook. In school I find it hard to be alone(when I'm sitting far away from my friends), I get bored and I feel dead. When I shifted schools, I felt strange because I always had a large group of friends and being the new kid was a whole new experience. I felt lifeless and unlike myself. When I made friends, I felt like myself again, and after a while I didn't even miss the old school as I had a large group of friends again :D I like interacting with a large group of people.

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
I don't mind being alone, but even then I find it very boring if I don't communicate with my friends through whatsapp or facebook. In school I find it hard to be alone(when I'm sitting far away from my friends), I get bored and I feel dead. When I shifted schools, I felt strange because I always had a large group of friends and being the new kid was a whole new experience. I felt lifeless and unlike myself. When I made friends, I felt like myself again, and after a while I didn't even miss the old school as I had a large group of friends again :D I like interacting with a large group of people.

I don't know maybe I'm really wrong, but I see you as introvert... call it a gut feeling. But it is true that you could easily be an extrovert. Anyway, either way, they are always gonna be close for you...

accualiizdolan

Enneagram
3w4
Are there lazy ENTJs? Because I procrastinate a lot and I'm quite lazy. For example, before a test, I'll make a detailed scheduled for revising, but I fail to stick to it screw myself in the end x_x I start projects at the last minute unless I'm really interested in it. When I do start at the last minute though, I don't do things half assed and I work hard at it.

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
Are there lazy ENTJs? Because I procrastinate a lot and I'm quite lazy. For example, before a test, I'll make a detailed scheduled for revising, but I fail to stick to it screw myself in the end x_x I start projects at the last minute unless I'm really interested in it. When I do start at the last minute though, I don't do things half assed and I work hard at it.

Worldpersonality.com - test your personality

do this test, it helped me to confirm I'm ENTJ. And I actually got very high T over F (I was unsure about thoose)

[MENTION=21524]LanaBanana[/MENTION] you can also check the test, maybe it can help you too

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
Whoa, just took this test and got INFJ for the first time.

Glad you also confirmed your type :). I found the test accidentally and thought it's really good, cause I think you cannot really manipulate it as some other tests; you really don't know what you're gonna get. I tried to answer every question most truthfully and still got ENTJ. E.g. I even answered that I'm being thought of as a feeling person (my family and friends said that they think I'm more of a feeler than thinker).