• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Figure me out

W

WALMART

*strokes beard*

lol @ weaseling your way out of anything. I once, at a party, flicked a bottle cap into a crowd just to prove to my friend I could talk my way out of it (this was after I stepped on a girl's foot and convinced her it was her fault).

Hmmm. I have an inkling you are extroverted. I don't know on the S/N dichotomy. You seem more T than F. And to match the extroverted orientation, I'll say J over P.

ExTJ. Grats.

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
I think you're definitely an E, you seem very relaxed about discussing yourself and you seem very social and confident. You may be in your head and all, but that's normal. Everyone is and E and I in a way, but depends which one dominates; and in your case I would say E. As fo N vs S I say N, cause you often mentioned imagining things and you don't seem very interested in here and now for S. I myself on my thread have problems with F and T, so I'm not sure how accurate I may be on you, cause you seem like me in some ways for thinking like crazy but also wanting to please others. But I am here going with T. For the last I'm pretty sure you're P. You say you often quit stuff like that and may be lazy and also great at improvising.

So ENTP in my humble opinion.

Fluorescent

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
HOT
Drunken antics are the best.

Yeah, I have this knack of saying the most outlandish things and somehow not come across as an ass, due to coincidence or quick backpedaling.
I know people still convinced I'm about to graduate soon in a certain major, even pinging me as an expert, after I dropped out of it because I felt uninterested and that it would lead me to nowhere (of course I didn't want to admit that).

I have scored as an EXTJ a couple times but somehow rejected the idea, since the stereotype seems to be really successful, dutiful and dominant business type of person and I have this dreadful tendency of quitting anything that I no longer am interested in. Though, my family agrees that I have a good handful of the bad stereotypes of an ESTJ.

Fluorescent

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
HOT
I think you're definitely an E, you seem very relaxed about discussing yourself and you seem very social and confident. You may be in your head and all, but that's normal. Everyone is and E and I in a way, but depends which one dominates; and in your case I would say E. As fo N vs S I say N, cause you often mentioned imagining things and you don't seem very interested in here and now for S. I myself on my thread have problems with F and T, so I'm not sure how accurate I may be on you, cause you seem like me in some ways for thinking like crazy but also wanting to please others. But I am here going with T. For the last I'm pretty sure you're P. You say you often quit stuff like that and may be lazy and also great at improvising.

So ENTP in my humble opinion.

My main pickle with E vs I was mostly due to my withdrawal from socializing, due to some bad shit going on in my life but it drove me insane and I had to talk to people, at least online! Also the misconception that the typical extrovert is an ESFP which I honestly consider a load of bull.
ENTP was one of my favourite results and most of my acquaintances agreed about that, hell even my "I don't understand half of the questions" family seemed inclined to agree. (Yeah, I have the bad habit of rubbing my current fixations in everyone's face)

I can see it better than EXTJ since I'm really not an organized and manager-like person.
Also, I was somehow tomboyish and prone to change my style a lot in my childhood/early teens. This is a common trait for XXTP women, I've gathered.