• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let's all do MacGuffin!!!

What type is MacGuffin?

• Total voters

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My wand is magic.

VOTE!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're bringing down the property values, Vile Sewer Space Clown! (Not you Mondo.... you're Franchised Friendly French Fries Clown) :D.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
You're bringing down the property values, Vile Sewer Space Clown! (Not you Mondo.... you're Franchised Friendly French Fries Clown) :D.

That's my policy- give me money and I'll give you fries. :D

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bumped.

I like these two responses so far:

I'm voting I, and I'm pretty sure about it. It has to do with your excitement level and lack of jumpiness. You strike me as a person who is always "leaning back" who gets people to engage him on your playing field. I associate that with introversion and an ability to reflect on things quietly.

I could see E or I for you. The same thing I said about Rajah also applies to you--your problem-solving style is distinctly E to me. You both seem to want to hold a problem in your hands and inspect it from all angles. An introvert is more likely to internalize a problem and "cook" a solution from within, IMO. You're more public with your problem-solving than she is, but with you moreso than with Rajah, I sometimes get the impression that your openness is a ruse meant to protect your core by putting out a viable impression of openness so you can keep the innermost innermost to yourself.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My ENTP-radar is coming up negative. INTP.

wolfy

awsm
I'm going with intp. My reasons for intp are that I am in a posting mood and this thread was convenient.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't consider us a lot different, in that we've both developed a very easy-going and accommodating outward demeanor, with friendliness toward others, as our preferred way of handing socializing and human interaction; but in the end I still pick up that we've both inside got that main part of us that is sitting back and watching the NF'y style us go to town. We're both kind of vulnerable too, despite seeming so easy-going and indifferent... there's a soft core that we keep way / protect with the flexy accommodating exterior.

(... of course, I'm far better looking.)

... wait. I never answered the question. Darn it.
Did I answer it in 2008? I'm too lazy to look.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I voted INTP. That's the hottest vote. :yes:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
are you type 9?

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There's gotta be something I'm missing here. I could very well see INTP but The MacGuff seems far from the obvious introvert.

For those of us who aren't experts on all there is about you, could you provide a summary?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
cool yeah i see you as a type 9 sx intp there was another one on some other forum that vibed similar.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's gotta be something I'm missing here. I could very well see INTP but The MacGuff seems far from the obvious introvert.

For those of us who aren't experts on all there is about you, could you provide a summary?

That is difficult to do. How does one summarize oneself?