• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Vivisect Vasilisa: My head, heart, and gut

Nicodemus

You are INFJ, plain INFJ, scoring high as the sky. You are Vas in Vent. You are a mod in the box. You are hidden from view in the hours of day. But to me you will always be Vasilisa.

G

Glycerine

I would go more towards 4w5/5w6/9w1. The 451 people on the forum have a certain rigidity that you seem to lack (southernkross and orangeappled). You present information in a "researcher" type of way but it's more open-ended as opposed to having the "right" argument. Sharing and presenting information the way you do is probably more about the So-first as opposed to fitting the 451 archetype.

There is a very mellow/tranquil but somewhat serious/somber quality about you. You seem to internalize the world around you and have a tenacious/insatiable curiosity about the world which indicates a 4/9 combo and 5w6 in the way you present your information. 5w4 seems a bit more fantastical and light-hearted (not that you aren't silly/funny but there is an overall seriousness/dryness about you). There is a big difference between the energy that 5w6 INJs (Lexicon, Nicodemus, Coriolis) and INJ 5w4s (Zbuck, Ene, sorry, I can't think of any 5w4 INTJs at the moment) project.

The order of the actual tritype is more for you to decide (methinks).

B

brainheart

I don't know you and I'm basing this on one minute of watching your video/listening to all of it, so you might not want to take this all that seriously, but...

The way you talk/ how you carry yourself/ your voice eerily reminds me of interviews with Lana del Rey, a very obvious social 469. (4w3-6w7-9w1)- like to the point where I had both of your interviews going (I was listening to them) and hers stopped and I thought you were her.

So that's what I'm going with :)

p.s. I'm starting to think that as far as tritype goes, first impression of demeanor is the way to go in typing someone. It's that initial vibe.

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=20856]grey_beard[/MENTION] Here kitty. :D
[MENTION=15246]SD45T-2[/MENTION],
Gee, what's a self-respecting N00B gotta do to get tagged to a thread around here?

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=9273]Vasilisa[/MENTION] --

Hi, clueless n00b showing up 'cuz I got pinged.

Let me take a stab at this; please be warned I don't really understand the tritype -- even with the help of some other members.

First impression -- you're an INFJ. You have the deep piercing eyes of an introverted intuitive: and on your video I could just *feel* the Ni
radiating from you.
But you sure don't have any trace of the patented INTJ death stare.
OK, so you're an IN, you have Ni, you're not an INTJ. So yes, let's go with INFJ.

Second -- Enneagram. This one is a little more tricky, as you seemed to be all over the map, with 3, 4, and 9 predominating...

Your eyes are deep, soulful, tender: not the self-indwelling wells of pain of an INFP E4 (think Fiona Apple for example); and you appear to approach things with both feeling *and* intellect. So that sounds like 4 with a 5 wing. But on the other hand, you seem to be very keen on how you are being taken socially, seeking approval -- which sounds a bit like a 4 with a 3 wing.

So for your first stacking, I'm going for 4 with a 5 wing and a 3 wing just smaller than the 5 wing; BUT that one wing or the other predominates depending on the situation you're in.

From your descriptions in your posts about doorslamming, it sounds like you are very very loyal, and doorslam only when you can't take the pain any more.
And you kick yourself for having doorslammed.
To me, that sounds like a 6 (guarded but once trust is given, VERY loyal)...so I'd say that is a 6w5.

Then the fact you tested all over the map on your Enneagram -- that is a classic tell for a 9. So you've got a 9 in there somewhere.

So either 4w5(3); -- 6w5 -- 9w? or 4w5(3); -- 9w? -- 6w5.

For your instinctive stacking -- I didn't feel anything of the INTENSE drive for self-preservation, so you're not sp-dominant...but you seem to want to connect utterly, soul-to-soul, which would typify an sx-dom; But you did talk a lot about reaching out to others and demonstrated a good feel for social arrangements and interactions, and that smells like an so. But it doesn't seem like you effortlessly navigate the social realm. And, since people seem to do the best at their SECOND stacking, and trip over their own toes on their first stacking, I'm going to say you're a

4w5(3); 6w5; 9w? sx-so.

My best guess, subject to change without notice.
so-sx-sp.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yay! I want to come back to this and give my best input. I'm not thoroughly acquainted with Enneagram, so have some limited input. I do notice a strong 5w6 feeling. I'm not clear on tritype since I thought it formed a triangle between the numbers (mine being 4w5w9 which could also be yours?)

I also think you are an INFJ, which is my favorite type of human being at this point. :wubbie:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i can't even tritype self lady. :/

i could clumsily guess if ya want??

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
i can't even tritype self lady. :/

i could clumsily guess if ya want??

Interestingly, I found tritype to be far easier than figuring out my main type. Why? for each instinct, there are only three choices. Given 3 choices, the correct choice is remarkably obvious.

In my case, it took a long while to figure out that I was type 9. But for tritypes, it was trivial to figure out that I was 953. Gut instinct: 8, 9 or 1. I'm not really 8, and I identify more with 9 than 1. Head instinct: 5, 6 or 7. I'm clearly a 5. Heart instinct: there's no way I'm 4 or 2, while 3 sort of applies. Hence 953.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just know a bit of you from vent, but I'd say you're 1w9. Tritype 1-4-5.
Are you okay with public analysis? I am not sure... I don't want to hurt your private zone, but here's my explenation, tell me if you hate me for posting it, I hope you don't.
From what I've seen on vent, you seem like a person who is highly aware of social atmosphere that is currently happening around you and you know how to adapt your self to this atmosphere very well, while you still keep the appearance of calmness and respect for others. I think you're someone with high standrs for yourself, while you let others to have much more personal freedom without judging them, than you allow your own self. You seem like you can be somehow hard on yourself, to fit to some kind of social/image ideal, but not the way 4, or an image type would be. You once said you are prone to feelings of shame, I think what might seem as an image focous and fear of shame, might be more of a fear of failing in the manners of social standards, the fear that others would see you as not "good", while I think your drives for this are subjective and deeply held personal standards that you have for your own self. I think the reason why you're less hursh on others, than yourself is a fear of offending someone's feelings, in the sense, that you don't won't to disturbe their inner peace and you don't want to throw others into meaningless conflicts. Also what pointed me towards 1 is your amazing art work you once posted, such a detailed work that needs such a self control and a lot of time, perfect for 1. This is my reason why I say 1w9 so/?
You also seem as a person who values beauty, individuality and freedom of personality, you also seem pretty emotional for a 1, that's why I say you're next type is 4.
My reason for 5 is that you seem as person who values knowledge and is willing to search 'till all the answers are found while you rather search within yourself, than look for help outside.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interestingly, I found tritype to be far easier than figuring out my main type. Why? for each instinct, there are only three choices. Given 3 choices, the correct choice is remarkably obvious.

Assuming you are a 4 (4w3), I would pick these in your tritype

Rather than look up the Tritype junk profiles that are out there online, I looked at the book written by Fauvre. There are a few key words to describe the type. You need to pick two.

Knowledgeable
Direct
Accepting
Discerning
Inquisitive
Innovative

If I were to pick two of those, it would be Accepting and Inquisitive, which is 469.

459 is knowledgeable and accepting. I think you are most certainly knowledgeable but if I had to choose between knowledgeable and inquisitive, I would say you are more inquisitive.

Also, your video is charming. Maybe I have said that before.

[MENTION=9273]Vasilisa[/MENTION] if you think a different combination of two words fits, I'll look it up and let you know what it is.

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I just rewatched your video, and looked at some of your test results.

I see a LOT of type 9. There is no 8 or 1, there is no sense of perfectionism (1) or reacting to challenges aggressively (8). When you talk about what makes you angry, there is no sense of anger from you. It's more like reluctant dislike.

I see 5 more than 6, and no 7. There is an apparent need to understand things well. You don't complain about how it's so hard to trust people (6). You are shy, but it is not due to a lack of trust, but a lack of knowledge (5) and familiarity.

There are shades of both 3 and 4. You are definitely a feeling type, which also vibes with 2, but I don't see you helping people just so you feel better about yourself. Your test indicates a lot of 3 more than 4, and I would pay close attention to that if I were you. I noted previously that you don't appear to have the volatility of a 4. Trust me, 4s are volatile. 4s love drama. Yes, they're reclusive and don't reveal much of themselves, but when they finally get into situations, as much as they say over and over again (especially SP 4s) that they don't like drama, almost everything they do appears to result in drama in their lives. You are very introspective, and I might allow for 5w4 as part of your overall type, but not 4w5.

If you have 3 in your tritype, it's not a major part of your type. Nor do I see 4 as a major part of your type. I do see a ton of 9 and 5 (calmness plus rationality).

I'd need to know you much better to be sure, but 953 or 954 would make sense. I'm 953, and there are some good write-ups linked in my "type me" Enneagram thread (http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42299). Other links include http://personalitycafe.com/enneagram-personality-theory-forum/73452-27-tritype-archetype-descriptions-2.html#post1808381 or here (guess who "oomi" is) http://personalitycafe.com/enneagram-personality-theory-forum/73452-27-tritype-archetype-descriptions-19.html#post2721080

Finally, I found this link to be very valuable, as I identified both as 5 and 9: http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/members/misid/5and9.asp#.U1wiq_ldWGU

yeghor

I am interested in your thoughts and feedback about my enneagram type (well, even mbti and socionics would be welcome), but specifically tritype (for those that believe in it), but feedback on all facets is welcome.

Based on your test results... you may be an 495...? Your visuals look like an ISFP... You don't have the hipstery INFP look but the colorful ISFP look...

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well hello there beautiful fairy princess! I go with four from our midnight conversations of old :wubbie:. But honestly Cus I'm not a pro, infact i'm not even convinced of four but it seems to fit enough for it to be a serious consideration.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This might be helpful

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see 5 more than 6, and no 7. There is an apparent need to understand things well. You don't complain about how it's so hard to trust people (6). You are shy, but it is not due to a lack of trust, but a lack of knowledge (5) and familiarity.

I think she is more about learning and inquisitiveness than understanding things well. The thing with an INFJ is they have tert Ti which can be mistaken for the 5. I'm a 6 and don't ever complain about how it is hard to trust people.

yeghor

Based on your test results... you may be an 495...? Your visuals look like an ISFP... You don't have the hipstery INFP look but the colorful ISFP look...
[MENTION=9273]Vasilisa[/MENTION]

On another note, if you are 935...(Si-Fe-Ti) you may then possibly be an ISFJ as well...

Are you too self-conscious and self-critical... apolegetic? Do you have a self-critical voice inside you...?

Are you a traditional person?

Have you always dressed this colorful or were your clothing style more reserved when you were younger?

If yes, your main enneagram type may be 9... rather than 4, 3 or 5...

Edit: Angela is ISTJ, Pam is ISFJ for comparison...

G

Ginkgo

I'm starting to see Vasilisa as a 9w1. :doh:

[MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION] [MENTION=13147]senza tema[/MENTION]

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see a LOT of type 9. There is no 8 or 1, there is no sense of perfectionism (1) or reacting to challenges aggressively (8). When you talk about what makes you angry, there is no sense of anger from you. It's more like reluctant dislike.

Yeah I saw the 9 thing too. I could even see 9 over 4.