• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Confused Over Gut Fix Wing...

What is my gut fix's wing?

• Total voters

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
If you liek to party hard you are w7. If you like to eat nandos and watch animal planet u r a w9.

jujing by ur avatar selection i hav dcidd u R a 8w5. wate no, 8s disintegrate to a 5, so that makes u a 8w2....no those avis are not 8w2 they are m0r3 cool and hip so u r 2+2= 4 8w4. i hav dcided u r 8w4.

Wait

What the fuck are nandos?

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wait

What the fuck are nandos?

Some place for some food for some ppls (w9s)

NandosLogo.jpg

Nandos-Food.jpg

Starry

Here's the thing: that peace desired is both internal and external.

An example of two more old avatars:

Chakra1.jpg

Alex_Grey-Oversoul.jpg

9s don't want peace for peace's sake (does that make sense?) 9s want peace to insure they do not become separated from whatever it is that provides the identity. If the relationship to whatever it is that provides the identity is strong/cannot be broken...many 9s will be fine with conflict, etc. They may even cause conflict...

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
What does Oy vey mean?

I'm sorry, my mom was raised on the south side of Chicago.

I say that all the time cuz of her, and "adios" all the time cuz of my dad.

(He was raised in Tucson [before his family moved to Portland])

(do one of those 'let me get that for you')

Your wish is my command:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=why+do+jews+always+say+'oy+vey'

7 fear being deprived or held back from in some way (pain) from enjoying a positive, gluttonous life.
9 fear being separated from what ever it is that is providing an identity to them (once separated the feel fragmented/not whole)

Based on that I'd definitely say 9.

What kinds of things might provide an identity to them?

Might this have to do with their instinctual stacking???

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
9s don't want peace for peace's sake (does that make sense?) 9s want peace to insure they do not become separated from whatever it is that provides the identity. If the relationship to whatever it is that provides the identity is strong/cannot be broken...many 9s will be fine with conflict, etc. They may even cause conflict...

Peace has lots of definitions. One of them is oneness, so it contradicts your first sentence a bit. But otherwise I suppose you're right, I'll buy any other definition though (such as peace, where there is a lack of war, for example, giving a place free of terror but not necessarily oneness), that makes me the only one who voted for 8w9 :D

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team

Hmmm...

Interesting...

So wrt what I said about the 9-identity-giver and their instinctual stacking...

I think the things that tend to give me identity would be:

- my ideas/vision/ambition/goals tied with - significant other
- my family and friends
- my career (particularly as it relates to my ideas/vision/ambition/goals)

Alea_iacta_est

Your secondary coping mechanism seems 8w7, your discontent is more aggressive usually and bold, unlike the 8w9 coping mechanism, which is more interested in scaring off stressors so that they won't bother the ego. The 8w9, thus, is quite similar to the cp 6 mechanism, in a way, but much more self-preserving, pointed, and downright intimidating (not trying to be intimidating like the cp 6 mechanism, simply being terrifying). The 8w7 mechanism, on the other hand, is more focused on absolutely breaking the stressors so that they won't come back, and are thus more aggressive, more criticizing, harsher, and will generally increase in intensity as time goes on with the stressor still standing. What probably makes it hard to tell is the fact that cp 6w5 might act similarly to 8w9s rather than 8w7s.

I summon the enneagram expert, [MENTION=18576]Sanjuro[/MENTION], for he is amazing at this. (and can possibly fact-check my description)

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What does Oy vey mean? (do one of those 'let me get that for you')

7 fear being deprived or held back from in some way (pain) from enjoying a positive, gluttonous life.
9 fear being separated from what ever it is that is providing an identity to them (once separated they feel fragmented/not whole)

I would relate more to 9 in this instance too.

But that's cause I'm counter gluttony. And 6-ness makes me feel lost.

That's why I denied that I had anything to do with 7 at all.

Edit: [MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmWKFFCGBPc

Ironically go to 7 mins in to the video...I relate to the anti-pig he's talking about. Do you?

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Your secondary coping mechanism seems 8w7, your discontent is more aggressive usually and bold, unlike the 8w9 coping mechanism, which is more interested in scaring off stressors so that they won't bother the ego. The 8w9, thus, is quite similar to the cp 6 mechanism, in a way, but much more self-preserving, pointed, and downright intimidating (not trying to be intimidating like the cp 6 mechanism, simply being terrifying). The 8w7 mechanism, on the other hand, is more focused on absolutely breaking the stressors so that they won't come back, and are thus more aggressive, more criticizing, harsher, and will generally increase in intensity as time goes on with the stressor still standing. What probably makes it hard to tell is the fact that cp 6w5 might act similarly to 8w9s rather than 8w7s.

Excellent explanation as well

Wow, you all are impressing me up in here

I summon the enneagram expert, [MENTION=18576]Sanjuro[/MENTION], for he is amazing at this. (and can possibly fact-check my description)

I believe he's a she

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
*10 members*

c'mon people! i'm gunna cheat soon and start using @mention tags!!!

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
sorry [MENTION=7991]chana[/MENTION], that was meant for [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]

that's gotta happen at least once a week

must be annoying

Starry

Hmmm...

Interesting...

So wrt what I said about the 9-identity-giver and their instinctual stacking...

I think the things that tend to give me identity would be:

- my ideas/vision/ambition/goals tied with - significant other
- my family and friends
- my career (particularly as it relates to my ideas/vision/ambition/goals)

I'm kinda stuck here because I hear what you're saying...but the above sounds fairly "normal human living in society" stuff. I also wonder how different you will be once sx dom needs are being met in a stable, ongoing way...

I think you're ultimately a glutton. Especially for ideas. That Evan avatar is Head Type stuff...

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I'm kinda stuck here because I hear what you're saying...but the above sounds fairly "normal human living in society" stuff.

Based on just those labels, yeah...

It's the details behind the labels that matter, though.

The first one is very much sx/so, and the second very much sx.

The extent of both of these are much greater in me than in most human beings, I'm pretty sure.

I also wonder how different you will be once sx dom needs are being met in a stable, ongoing way...

Then it's off to the races.

Time to impregnate society with my seed.

I think you're ultimately a glutton. Especially for ideas.

Ok, that's kinda true

That Evan avatar is Head Type stuff...

Agreed

:yes: