• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me on this journey to validate my type.

yeghor

Compare your list to this one:

http://myersbriggspersonalitytypes.tumblr.com/post/49641234357/enfj-traits-the-givers

HeartBreaker

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
3w4

The only ones I disagreed with where...

Optimistic - I'm not.
Happiest when serving others- I'm happiest when serving myself..xD
Expressive and open - I can pretend to be open, but i'm not open about how I REALLY feel.
Gifted at getting others to open up – have the ability to draw out even the most reserved of people - maybe, But I usually do not care to take time to do things like that..

Like to fill their lives with activities and other people – do not like being alone- I like being alone more than being around people.

I agreed with pretty much everything else though. In all honesty My ambitions and goals become before others, I certainly do not put others first.

I'm not really A complete "Giver." I enjoy activities that require logic and feelings, but I highly dislike it when people are forcing me to open up to them, (It happens a lot.) I can be kind, but other people aren't really my concern, most of the time. I still love reflecting images and acting around people though.