• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Might as well ask...

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm fairly certain I'm an INTP at the core, although I find myself being a lot less hardcore about the intellectual stuff and very balanced between N/S nowadays. For those of you who've known me for a while or at least read some of my stuff, what do you think? Does INTP sound right?

I was introduced to MBTI around 9 years ago in college, my ENGL-101 professor (an INFJ, as she told us after our group analysis) had us take the official test. I recall testing INTP with a very weak 'P'. Most online tests I've taken have scored somewhere near that, always weak on the 'P'. I believe my socionics results was INTj with a weak 'j'.

I did take the Cognitive Processes test a few years ago but haven't done so recently.
Here's my results from 2005:
cogproc2-spirilis-graph.png

This was the analysis: http://spirilis.net/stuff/jung/spirilis-cognitive-development.html

I'll re-take the test soon and post those results.

Enneagram wise, I took it a year later (same professor, SPCH-105 "Interpersonal Communications" this time) through some online test she made us do, and I turned out as a '9'. No idea what the wing was, but I took the test at similarminds.com less than a year ago and I believe the breakdown was sp/so/sx.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
You've always "seemed" INTP, to me, based on what I've read here. Nothing has ever caused me to question your type.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
xNTx

To be honest, you've always struck me as an action-oriented gent. xNTj is probably my closest wager.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
You are an INTP!