• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me anonymously?

What type am I?

• INTJ

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • INFJ

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • INTP

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • INFP

• ISTP

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • ISFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTP

• Total voters

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
...if you want. I wonder how I come across to you. I've included the 9 types I see as most likely.

Also, the poll is anonymous. :newwink:

Votes for types not listed:
ENFJ: 1

Last edited:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
one for INTP :D

i thought i saw a little Fe > Fi in action. i'm not very sure of my vote though.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Make that two votes for INTP.

I still lean towards that, but I don't really know..

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
That's interesting. I don't know if my mind is organized enough to be considered Ti dominant. :unsure:

I cast the only vote for INTJ...

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
if we post what we think you are, how is that anonymous? provided there isn't the option in the poll? that would be a good way to get people to make duplicate accounts and then they'd get banned. you're so tricky. I'm not falling for that.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
if we post what we think you are, how is that anonymous? provided there isn't the option in the poll? that would be a good way to get people to make duplicate accounts and then they'd get banned. you're so tricky. I'm not falling for that.

You figured it out that easily? D:

I sort of regret not including all 16 types, but the E's seemed so unlikely I thought I was safe. Alas, nothing is safe, least of all openly expressing opinions. PM [MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION] your "other" vote. He'll know what to do.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You figured it out that easily? D:

I sort of regret not including all 16 types, but the E's seemed so unlikely I thought I was safe. Alas, nothing is safe, least of all the open expression of your opinion. PM [MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION] your "other" vote. He'll know what to do.

oh i don't have a other vote

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
I uh

uhm

I can't see this one at all.

As far as what it is rather than what it's not? I dunno, some sort of INTx would work--but don't hold me to that.

Yeah, I think my internet Fe is stronger than my physical Fe, too.

Hmm... INT does seem to be winning out, but J vs. P is a big difference...