• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mostly versatile

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Hello there,

I longer know for some time now about those "Shadow Process" thingy from cognitiveprocesses.com . I decided to have the function test, cause I am still searching for adequat verifications of type and personality and I thought those shadow thingy ain't so bad, cause it gives a little party mix to all of the types.

Well I scored this:

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************************* (33.6)
good use
introverted Sensing (Si) *************** (15)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************* (33.8)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************************** (32.1)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ***************************** (29.1)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************** (38.3)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************************** (28)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ****************************** (30.1)
good use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENTP

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INTP, or ESTP
---

Well is there actually some deeper description about shawdow processes. I read a lot in MBTIc about it, but I am still not satisfied ?! And what is it with my result, is that good or bad ? xD

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
You are an ENTP who strongly uses Ti.
This means you probably have an incredibly strong preference for T & P but less so for E & N.
However, you are an ENTP nevertheless.