• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me. It's the most interesting feature of this forum in my opinion.

Theknowing

Permabanned
MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
?
I copied/ pasted a questionnaire from someone else's post to help achieve the objective of this one. Questionnaire is as follows:

1)What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I have a yearning to garner much attention from many people on a daily basis in a sort of power driven, advice giver context, a la The Godfather, yet I usually dislike company because casually "hanging out"(which is almost always what constitutes socializing among those of my own age) often leaves me dry, and I have a mild to moderate fear(hate that word, but it's necessary for my point) of crowds, both factors that leave me puzzled as to whether or not I'm a bonafide introvert or a phobic extrovert. Also, I feel like I can identify with those of the iNtuitive persuasion, but on the other hand I see sensors as more sane and grounded. It basically boils down to a question of being cool and unique, or realistic and functional. I strive to be all four. I believe matters of the heart are ultimately vastly more important than matters of the mind, but almost every situation I find myself in seems to require a logical, detached approach to have a successful outcome. T/F? Idk. I fancy myself a pretty conscientious/plotting individual, but my present lifestyle indicates otherwise, which makes me ponder my my status as a judger or a perceiver. So yeah, very unsure in all regards.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

Money, sex, love, influence, weed, and security in every context.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

I hate to be taboo, but in all honesty I always feel at my finest when under the influence of marijuana. I'm at an equal level of fineness at any given moment when the supply is high and the kush is loud.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

People. I have some admittedly severe jealousy issues, and observing others with more successful and/or vivid lives than my own makes me feel painfully inferior.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

I tend to base my decisions on how much money they will make me, what degree of harm and to whom will come about from them, and if they will serve to attune my reality to my liking.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

"Project" seems a rather vague term here, but yes I definitely want to have control of its outcome. Don't we all?

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

One time, I witnessed a car on the side of the highway, engulfed in flames, police cruisers encircling it. Although I of course have deep sympathy for whoever might have been injured/ killed by that, what I assume to have been, accident, I was enthralled by such an unusual spectacle to the point where it was indeed "fun". It was unreal, like something out of a movie.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)

I learn best by way of listening attentively to the words and tone of gifted speakers. I learn through lecture and power of voice. Most other methods leave me unsatisfied.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?

I would love to consider myself organized, but alas, I fear I am often not. I procrastinated badly in school, but not out of any kind of rebellion or apathy, I just didn't understand the subject matter and dreaded the idea of wasting my time with a tutor. But on the other hand, I've never been more refreshed after completing my laundry and reorganizing my room. I just often can't find the will to do either because I'm prone to fatigue and feel rather frivolous while in the process of doing so, even though the end result is a calming, subtly profound experience.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

The principles. Some ideas are right, others are wrong, and rarely does this require explanation. People who try to excuse blatantly harmful ideas and/ or subjectivity ones I deem strictly objective strike me as showoffey, wannabe philosophers.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

Depends. Some people don't deserve to belong to certain groups, some don't deserve to be "fine", but those who are deserving will surely garner my efforts to ensure that they fall in their proper place. Also, I always try to follow what I believe and be myself, and so should everyone else, for not doing so is a one way trip down the road to insecurity or an identity disorder.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I'm a think before speaking kind of guy. As the old adage goes, "Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something."

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

I like to know where I'm jumping before leaping. And yes, actions do speak louder than words. We live in a physical world, dictated by physical laws, therefore if nothing is moved, shaken, arranged, etc., nothing is technically accomplished. However, words are obviously usually the catalyst for action, so on second thought I suppose they are often of equal importance.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

Depends on what season/ episode of the show. S01E01 I'll stay in and say to hell with those callers, S06E01 I'll look forward to a night spent among friends. The earlier the better, it's a real television phenomenon.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

I develop a Woody Allen caliber neurosis for the duration of my stressful episode. It's actually quite fun and self flattering, albeit difficult and annoying.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

I don't like the stereotypical personality traits of hippies, rednecks, and frat boys/ sorority girls. If I detect them in someone I shy away promptly.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

Pokemon. I know basically all there is to know about it, and it's a real treat when I come across someone who I can discuss strategies, movepools, etc. with.

There were more questions, but I feel as though 17 is more than sufficient. Now type away.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
I would guess Fi/Te for the judging axis. Since most of your foci are pragmatic and external, I'll throw out a tentative ExTJ. Knowing more about your interpersonal face would help.

L

LadyLazarus

ESFP?(I only read like 2 sentences before growing bored, all I heard was marijuana and sex really.)

Yeah I'm no help!

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I usually don't do these, but ISTP.

I thought that after reading your first post or two.

And I still think it fits the best after reading this one.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team

Nothing much abstract there.

Leaning sensor.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

I hate to be taboo, but in all honesty I always feel at my finest when under the influence of marijuana. I'm at an equal level of fineness at any given moment when the supply is high and the kush is loud.

Umm... yeah.

STP > NTJ

Not sayin we can't all be potheads.

But the ISTP pothead correlation is strong.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

People. I have some admittedly severe jealousy issues, and observing others with more successful and/or vivid lives than my own makes me feel painfully inferior.

Sounds like inferior Fe.

Inferior Se could also be the case, but the description sounds so people-oriented.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

One time, I witnessed a car on the side of the highway, engulfed in flames, police cruisers encircling it. Although I of course have deep sympathy for whoever might have been injured/ killed by that, what I assume to have been, accident, I was enthralled by such an unusual spectacle to the point where it was indeed "fun". It was unreal, like something out of a movie.

Ummm...

Can anyone say Se?

Once again, not guarantee of STP > NTJ, but definitely leans in that direction.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)

I learn best by way of listening attentively to the words and tone of gifted speakers. I learn through lecture and power of voice. Most other methods leave me unsatisfied.

I like learning this way too, but the way you mentioned "power of voice" once again has me leaning Se and STP.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?

I would love to consider myself organized, but alas, I fear I am often not. I procrastinated badly in school, but not out of any kind of rebellion or apathy, I just didn't understand the subject matter and dreaded the idea of wasting my time with a tutor.

What kind of INTJ would ever say this? Honestly?

Crossing that one off the list.

ENTJ is just about out as well.

But on the other hand, I've never been more refreshed after completing my laundry and reorganizing my room. I just often can't find the will to do either because I'm prone to fatigue and feel rather frivolous while in the process of doing so, even though the end result is a calming, subtly profound experience.

Now I'm willing to completely cross both ENTJ and ESTP off the list.

Both types are way too energetic to say something like this.

I would guess Fi/Te for the judging axis. Since most of your foci are pragmatic and external, I'll throw out a tentative ExTJ. Knowing more about your interpersonal face would help.

See above [MENTION=20757]solipsists[/MENTION].

I don't see much reason for Fi/Te.

His pragmatism seems more and could easily be explained by Se.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

The principles.

Ti

Some ideas are right, others are wrong, and rarely does this require explanation.

Se

People who try to excuse blatantly harmful ideas and/ or subjectivity ones I deem strictly objective strike me as showoffey, wannabe philosophers.

This sentence is syntactically nonsensical...

While trying to see what he was going for, I see one possibility that it's expressing Se, and another that it's expressing anti-Te.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

Depends. Some people don't deserve to belong to certain groups, some don't deserve to be "fine", but those who are deserving will surely garner my efforts to ensure that they fall in their proper place. Also, I always try to follow what I believe and be myself, and so should everyone else, for not doing so is a one way trip down the road to insecurity or an identity disorder.

Bolded sounds extremely Fe.

Inferior Fe in this case.

Notice he mentions the group placement stuff before the individuality stuff. ISTPs do have an individualistic streak, but I would saw that placement is demonstrating order of importance. An ISFP, for example, would've screamed bloody murder about following their own path. This guy's got a bit of ISTP "lone wolf" individuality, but it's subservient to his inferior's drive towards group harmony.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I'm a think before speaking kind of guy. As the old adage goes, "Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something."

ISTP > ESTP

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

I like to know where I'm jumping before leaping. And yes, actions do speak louder than words. We live in a physical world, dictated by physical laws, therefore if nothing is moved, shaken, arranged, etc., nothing is technically accomplished. However, words are obviously usually the catalyst for action, so on second thought I suppose they are often of equal importance.

ISTP > ESTP

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

Depends on what season/ episode of the show. S01E01 I'll stay in and say to hell with those callers, S06E01 I'll look forward to a night spent among friends. The earlier the better, it's a real television phenomenon.

ISTP > ESTP

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

I develop a Woody Allen caliber neurosis for the duration of my stressful episode. It's actually quite fun and self flattering, albeit difficult and annoying.

Not TJ.

TP.

Woody Allen's the most obvious INTP ever.

INTJs induldge in inferior Se sensorial pleasures: hot showers, sex, drugs.

ITPs start behaving neurotically like a robot-gone-Fe weirdo Woody Allen.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

Pokemon. I know basically all there is to know about it, and it's a real treat when I come across someone who I can discuss strategies, movepools, etc. with.

Even if he were an INTJ, I wouldn't let him claim to be one with this answer.

As I said, I don't do these usually, and I'm usually very hesitant to type people unless I feel strongly about it, but I think this is pretty much settled: you're an ISTP.

Now you just have to figure out your enneagram and instinctual variant.

Based on what you said here:

I'd consider enneagram 6 and/or self-preservational (sp) dominant instinctual variant.

That's just a very odd thing to say, and would likely point to at least one of those two.

As an ISTP, you should also consider enneagram 5 and 9 (although there are other possibilities too).

The fact that you seem potentially ambiverted makes me also lean towards 6, and you don't seem too 5ish to me.

Enneagram is a more difficult beast, though; might take you a while to figure that out; MBTI is usually easier.

Good luck

Theknowing

Permabanned
MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
?
Nothing much abstract there.

Leaning sensor.

Umm... yeah.

STP > NTJ

Not sayin we can't all be potheads.

But the ISTP pothead correlation is strong.

Sounds like inferior Fe.

Inferior Se could also be the case, but the description sounds so people-oriented.

Ummm...

Can anyone say Se?

Once again, not guarantee of STP > NTJ, but definitely leans in that direction.

I like learning this way too, but the way you mentioned "power of voice" once again has me leaning Se and STP.

What kind of INTJ would ever say this? Honestly?

Crossing that one off the list.

ENTJ is just about out as well.

Now I'm willing to completely cross both ENTJ and ESTP off the list.

Both types are way too energetic to say something like this.

See above [MENTION=20757]solipsists[/MENTION].

I don't see much reason for Fi/Te.

His pragmatism seems more and could easily be explained by Se.

Ti

Se

This sentence is syntactically nonsensical...

While trying to see what he was going for, I see one possibility that it's expressing Se, and another that it's expressing anti-Te.

Bolded sounds extremely Fe.

Inferior Fe in this case.

Notice he mentions the group placement stuff before the individuality stuff. ISTPs do have an individualistic streak, but I would saw that placement is demonstrating order of importance. An ISFP, for example, would've screamed bloody murder about following their own path. This guy's got a bit of ISTP "lone wolf" individuality, but it's subservient to his inferior's drive towards group harmony.

ISTP > ESTP

ISTP > ESTP

ISTP > ESTP

Not TJ.

TP.

Woody Allen's the most obvious INTP ever.

INTJs induldge in inferior Se sensorial pleasures: hot showers, sex, drugs.

ITPs start behaving neurotically like a robot-gone-Fe weirdo Woody Allen.

Even if he were an INTJ, I wouldn't let him claim to be one with this answer.

As I said, I don't do these usually, and I'm usually very hesitant to type people unless I feel strongly about it, but I think this is pretty much settled: you're an ISTP.

Now you just have to figure out your enneagram and instinctual variant.

Based on what you said here:

I'd consider enneagram 6 and/or self-preservational (sp) dominant instinctual variant.

That's just a very odd thing to say, and would likely point to at least one of those two.

As an ISTP, you should also consider enneagram 5 and 9 (although there are other possibilities too).

The fact that you seem potentially ambiverted makes me also lean towards 6, and you don't seem too 5ish to me.

Enneagram is a more difficult beast, though; might take you a while to figure that out; MBTI is usually easier.

Good luck

That's a fine analysis, but question: how is yearning for security in all contexts of life such an odd thing to say? Seems a pretty common desire to me.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
That's a fine analysis, but question: how is yearning for security in all contexts of life such an odd thing to say? Seems a pretty common desire to me.

I dunno, it just struck me as odd.

I'm an sp last, tho, so maybe that's why.

It was as much how you said it ("security in every context.") as the fact that you said it.

Sp is the most common instinctual variant (probably 50% of population or higher), tho.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
That's what I saw as well.

Which made me think 6 with its connection to 3.

Idk what that means. 3 and 6 are different parts of the tritype.

Hehh???? lol

But yeah, those were obvious

Also, the 4th one makes me think 3 as well

Could mean you have 6 in the first or second part of your tritype.
6 also matches the fact that you are extremely gaurded when it comes to people.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Idk what that means. 3 and 6 are different parts of the tritype.

6 disintegrates into 3.

I have both in my tritype, and have had a strong connection to 3 my whole life.

Which I think is amplified by the fact that it's both the disintegration point, and in my tritype.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6 disintegrates into 3.

I have both in my tritype, and have had a strong connection to 3 my whole life.

Which I think is amplified by the fact that it's both the disintegration point, and in my tritype.

Ohh, okay. Intresting.

On another note, (and please remember that I did not read every thing) the pokemon thing reallyyyy made me think Ne, haha.
I mean the money and sex thing... that could be attributed to a heavy 3 influence, 3 is more materialistic than Se I would think

yeghor

There were more questions, but I feel as though 17 is more than sufficient. Now type away.

Yeah...But TBH I feel like this though...

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
On another note, (and please remember that I did not read every thing) the pokemon thing reallyyyy made me think Ne, haha. I mean the money and sex thing... that could be attributed to a heavy 3 influence, 3 is more materialistic than Se I would think

There's way too much other stuff pointing to Se, imo.

I saw very little evidence of Ne in any of it, and what about Pokemon exactly points to Ne > Se?

Theknowing

Permabanned
MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
?
Hate to beak it to you guys, but I don't really care about all that 6/5/3 shit. I'm satisfied with a four letter label, and ISTP is quite the flattering type. Makes me feel like Hyde from That 70s Show. What a badass!

Theknowing

Permabanned
MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
?
Yeah...But TBH I feel like this though...

Hold up. I just caught your post. Why you being mean bro/ girl? I've never been good with sarcasm, and if your post in question is intended to be just that I apologize, but if you sincerely threw a genuine "fuck you" in my direction I'm wondering why. I said nothing offensive.

yeghor

Hold up. I just caught your post. Why you being mean bro/ girl? I've never been good with sarcasm, and if your post in question is intended to be just that I apologize, but if you sincerely threw a genuine "fuck you" in my direction I'm wondering why. I said nothing offensive.

Aren't you aware that your attitude is coming across as entitled? You expect people to utilize their skills for your interests and at the same time act like you are doing them a favor instead...

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Inferior Fe, meet auxiliary Fe. Now fight like the siblings you are :wink:

Theknowing

Permabanned
MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
?
Aren't you aware that your attitude is coming across as entitled? You expect people to utilize their skills for your interests and at the same time act like you are doing them a favor instead...

Pull your head out of your ass! I would say I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but I wouldn't want bolster your ego by making you think you've stumped me with your ever so complex "INFJ" observations, so instead I will attempt to respond to your convoluted mess of a post...with questions. How am I acting like i'm doing anyone a favor? Perhaps it was when I said 17 questions is sufficient? Hmm...nope. That was a way letting readers know that I don't think any further ones would be necessary for illustrating my type, no favors asked. Or was it when I said "Now type away"? Surely not. Surely a playful, pretty obscure request is in no way, shape, or form asking for favors. I don't know how to be more blunt here. You really made no real sense there. Btw, I think getting butturt for no good reason and displaying a trivial gif of a fucking Kardashian as a result of it is so far from something an authentic INFJ would ever do it's borderline comical. Edit: Okay, "now type away" is technically asking for a favor, but not in any sort of entitled fashion and certainly does not warrant vulgar insults.