• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me. It's the most interesting feature of this forum in my opinion.

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Man fuck Ti doms on second thought. Apparently they are a lot of douchebags from what I've been reading. Matter of fact, I now don't like the sound having an inferior feeling or thinking function. The former makes me see myself a graceless prick and the latter would have me constantly questioning my intelligence, or at least how much I truly value it. Someone teach me how to be anything other than EXTJ, IXTP, EXFJ, or IXFP please. Dead serious here. It would really make my poor little ego healthier.

Ti-dom doesn't equal douchebag. I do see you having quite some emphasis on Fe though. I don't know if it's refined or not... I'm not the best judge of that. Honestly I don't know your type but your questionnaire had me thinking enneagram 3 and some Fe/Ti type. Sp-dom. This is all I can say.

badger055

Permabanned
Oh hey look another one of my kind and he's an asshole. Finally, I was getting sick of these wussy istps.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:laugh: We all must bear our cross, dearie. We perceiving doms and inferiors are no pic-nic either :D

Edit: ^ LOL. That was epic.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Man fuck Ti doms on second thought. Apparently they are a lot of douchebags from what I've been reading. Matter of fact, I now don't like the sound having an inferior feeling or thinking function. The former makes me see myself a graceless prick and the latter would have me constantly questioning my intelligence, or at least how much I truly value it. Someone teach me how to be anything other than EXTJ, IXTP, EXFJ, or IXFP please. Dead serious here. It would really make my poor little ego healthier.

You gotta remember that this is a subjective science your dealing with man, meaning, its never gonna be perfect, and everyone will always have their own opinion (disclaimer: some MUCH dumber than others). The whole T dom, F dom what ever stuff is offputting at first, but it really doesn't mean as much as it seems. There are bilionare F doms and billionaire T doms. The best way I've found to think of the F/T, is how you navigate yourself through the world.

So you could think, do I navigate primarily using my senses, intuition, logic, or relationships (F)? Then think how you navigate secondarily.
This will give you a good type indication.

But, when youre done even so, there will still be small discrepencies. This is why we like enneagram. The enneagram explains the parts of the personality that the type may not clarify.

Example: Ron Swanson - ISTP 8w9 - A badass who is clearly logical, yet is still very chill in his own way (the enneagram 9 is peacekeeper).

I'm gonna lay off the information overload now, lol. I don't wanna confuse you, I know I would be confused right now if I had just started lol.

EDIT: Now that I think of it, attitude is mostly enneagram.

Theknowing

Permabanned
MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
?
OK well I have no idea what you're talking about there. Someone else can analyse this.

Having your heart in the right place, as I explained, makes you feel good by giving you some kind of inner peace/ sense of doing good deeds in the world, which translates into emotional security, which is obviously related to my yearning for security. Nothing not to understand there, unless you're a mental defective. These are the kinds of basic moral lessons society expects you to grasp in kindergarten. The fact that you would have "no idea what I'm taking about" baffles me.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Having your heart in the right place, as I explained, makes you feel good by giving you some kind of inner peace/ sense of doing good deeds in the world, which translates into emotional security, which is obviously related to my yearning for security. Nothing not to understand there, unless you're a mental defective. These are the kinds of basic moral lessons society expects you to grasp in kindergarten. The fact that you would have "no idea what I'm taking about" baffles me.

There are a few morons on this site

badger055

Permabanned
Good question! Basically, it means having unconditional respect for women, children, men 65 and older, and animals. It means harming only those who have harmed the before-mentioned groups and/or your loved ones and being generous to those who are homeless, suicidal, autistic, etc. It's waking up in the morning and symbolically crossing your chest the way those Catholics do even if you are faithless, to show some kind of humility toward the universe. That sort of thing.

looooool

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

You really think this is related to intelligence? Sweet jesus.

If you can't grasp the idea that some people just work differently from you, it's you who's mentally defective. This has nothing to do with what's taught or not taught in kindergarten.

For your information only, what I meant was someone else can analyse that view of yours from an MBTI and/or enneagram viewpoint. That's what I declined to attempt.

There are a few morons on this site

Such as yourself, you keep babbling about being confused.

You live with so many dumb rules I can't relate to. I imagine you as some really high guy saluting the universe every morning.

LOL

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
You really think this is related to intelligence? Sweet jesus.

If you can't grasp the idea that some people just work differently from you, it's you who's mentally defective. This has nothing to do with what's taught or not taught in kindergarten.

For your information only, what I meant was someone else can analyse that view of yours from an MBTI and/or enneagram viewpoint. That's what I declined to attempt.

Such as yourself, you keep babbling about being confused.

LOL

You're real tough over the computer there bud

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To others; Sorry for the off topic

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why the big kerfuffle? The OP poster was banned anyway.