• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tritypeless

B

brainheart

I've reached the conclusion that I'm tritypeless. This doesn't trouble me much, especially because I think tritype is dumb. That said, everyone else in the room is dancing around with their tritype and here I am, leaning against the wall feeling lonely. I think there are a couple of reasons that I'm tritypeless. First off, I have a mood disorder and when you're always shifting between hypomanic and depressed it's kind of hard to pin down what the hell is what. Second, I think tritype theory is dumb and so maybe that's why I can't figure it out. Did I mention I think tritype is dumb?

So this is my issue with all of the type four tritypes:

451: Too detached, cerebral
459: Too passive, extremely introverted
458: Too stubborn, dark
461: Too much superego/ priestlike?/ overly troubled
469: Too phobic/ accommodating
468: Too reactive
471: Too driven/ on a mission
479: Too airy-fairy/ life is good
478: Too extroverted/ out there

I'm completely positive I'm an INFP 4w5 sx/sp so that's a non-issue.

Thoughts?

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think you mean 666.

exorcist%2004.jpg

film2.jpg

W

WALMART

[MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION] can't tritype me.

B

brainheart

I'm thinking 471 is most likely. I keep going back to that one. I think the seven is the more hypomanic aspect and then when I've gone through that I get really self critical. But I also think that could be explained by my five wing disintegrating to seven and then my line to one reacting to it. In other words, it seems redundant/unnecessary.

Starry

I've reached the conclusion that I'm tritypeless. This doesn't trouble me much, especially because I think tritype is dumb. That said, everyone else in the room is dancing around with their tritype and here I am, leaning against the wall feeling lonely. I think there are a couple of reasons that I'm tritypeless. First off, I have a mood disorder and when you're always shifting between hypomanic and depressed it's kind of hard to pin down what the hell is what. Second, I think tritype theory is dumb and so maybe that's why I can't figure it out. Did I mention I think tritype is dumb?

So this is my issue with all of the type four tritypes:

451: Too detached, cerebral
459: Too passive, extremely introverted
458: Too stubborn, dark
461: Too much superego/ priestlike?/ overly troubled
469: Too phobic/ accommodating
468: Too reactive
471: Too driven/ on a mission
479: Too airy-fairy/ life is good
478: Too extroverted/ out there

I'm completely positive I'm an INFP 4w5 sx/sp so that's a non-issue.

Thoughts?

I think you're a Messenger brainheart...you and I both. I mean, I understand the concern with the descriptions seeming too extroverted... If I had that same concern for me I can't even imagine what you experience reading it over...

But I think you must take into consideration how the features of that tritype will express/present differently once you are leading with 4.

B

brainheart

I think you're a Messenger brainheart...you and I both. I mean, I understand the concern with the descriptions seeming too extroverted... If I had that same concern for me I can't even imagine what you experience reading it over...

But I think you must take into consideration how the features of that tritype will express/present differently once you are leading with 4.

It's possible, and I agree that things are totally different depending on your core type, instinct, mbti type, etc. So I guess my question is... how does eight present when you are an introverted, double withdrawn type? (@small.wonder I'm looking at you...)

I know we talked about not wanting to be controlled and all that, but I just have a really hard time recognizing my gut. I kind of feel like this:

Gutless...

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see 479, at least in myself, as more passive and escapist than airy and optimistic

B

brainheart

I see 479, at least in myself, as more passive and escapist than airy and optimistic

Yeah, ok. I don't see you being all that opinionated on here. Is that the passive part? I... can't do that, in case you didn't notice.

I'm definitely escapist. When I get to a stressful place, I get into magical sort of thinking, or think that doing something else would be better. I have a hard time sticking to things, even if they matter to me a lot. I'm crazy impulsive. It bothers me. I really wish I wasn't like this.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, ok. I don't see you being all that opinionated on here. Is that the passive part? I... can't do that, in case you didn't notice.

Some people might disagree with you on that, I've gotten in some arguments here that really pissed people off lol. I think I have very strong opinions, but I choose when to share them because sometimes it doesn't seem worth the conflict or energy. But I can't contain it all the time and that's why a select few think I'm a huge bitch :rofl1:

I call myself passive more because I have trouble making decisions sometimes and prefer to go with the easiest option. I wouldn't call myself a follower, because I don't like being flat out told what to do, but I tend to go with the flow more often than not. Wait for things to happen rather than making them happen.

B

brainheart

Some people might disagree with you on that, I've gotten in some arguments here that really pissed people off lol. I think I have very strong opinions, but I choose when to share them because sometimes it doesn't seem worth the conflict or energy. But I can't contain it all the time and that's why a select few think I'm a huge bitch :rofl1:

Ah, got it. You just seem more fun than me or something- more of the trickster, I guess?

I call myself passive more because I have trouble making decisions sometimes and prefer to go with the easiest option. I wouldn't call myself a follower, because I don't like being flat out told what to do, but I tend to go with the flow more often than not. Wait for things to happen rather than making them happen.

Well I relate to that, damn it. But wouldn't all 4w5 INFPs?