• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Unsure what my type is, please help (questionnaire included)

Mel94

MBTI Type
ENFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
Hmm fuck knows, have you looked at the NeFe loop thingie?

Seems Ne-Fe is generally the mark of an ENTP who is intellectually phobic.
I'm pretty intellectually phobic and at times I am pretty over-analytical which is the mark of poor Ti usage.

From what I gathered, Ne results in ideas and Fe finds how these would be socially appropriate and logical in practical sense, it is like Ne-Fi but its not so much about inner value as outer per se, Ne just like Ni is within itself but also out of itself unlike so much Ni is so the inner part of the N connects to Fe just like Fe would but the Fe will eventually connect to Ti and leap to deep thought on an entirely random part of the thought process which would explain why when I communicate I think back to myself and it feels like I was just talking to someone else but not may be. ENTPs call this white knight syndrome which I am most certainly guilty of, the ENTP with Ne-Fe puts on many masks and gets caught in testing itself and for how it could apply its ideas and in the process waste time on the people personally too much instead of the solution.

This is all hypothetical, though. I'm saying ENxP for now.
It's failed ENTP vs over thinking ENFP, I guess.

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Seems Ne-Fe is generally the mark of an ENTP who is intellectually phobic.
I'm pretty intellectually phobic and at times I am pretty over-analytical which is the mark of poor Ti usage.

From what I gathered, Ne results in ideas and Fe finds how these would be socially appropriate and logical in practical sense, it is like Ne-Fi but its not so much about inner value as outer per se, Ne just like Ni is within itself but also out of itself unlike so much Ni is so the inner part of the N connects to Fe just like Fe would but the Fe will eventually connect to Ti and leap to deep thought on an entirely random part of the thought process which would explain why when I communicate I think back to myself and it feels like I was just talking to someone else but not may be. ENTPs call this white knight syndrome which I am most certainly guilty of, the ENTP with Ne-Fe puts on many masks and gets caught in testing itself and for how it could apply its ideas and in the process waste time on the people personally too much instead of the solution.

This is all hypothetical, though. I'm saying ENxP for now.
It's failed ENTP vs over thinking ENFP, I guess.

Well good luck figuring out which ENxP, then. :)