• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram-type me!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think it's between type 5 and type 9 now.

As to what MetalWounds says -- I think the people on INTJf are either 4s, 6s, or have a heavy 4 or 6 wing... and I don't appear to relate much to either.

Well, it's too bad we don't have all the numbers from when your in a bad mood. With those I could plot a graph of that and see where the troughs and spikes are and relate them to the troughs and spikes of your good mood.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Well, it's too bad we don't have all the numbers from when your in a bad mood. With those I could plot a graph of that and see where the troughs and spikes are and relate them to the troughs and spikes of your good mood.

My bad moods don't come very often, and when they do, they're quite fleeting. To get me in a really, really, actual-factual bad mood that'll last long enough, I'll have to be very sick, and by that time, I won't be in the mood to take any damn enneagram tests.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Hey, will explain.

I dont know you but I have a hunch about you. I am pretty sure the 5 is right. Was thinking about a 6 maybe but that would do you injustice. Cause a skeptic you ain't in that way. So I see the 5 as set.

For the wing I am not sure. I more and more into the feeling that you could be a girl in Reallife, in the beginning I thought you to be a gay emo kid xD *no heart feelings* :).

The 9, as named "The peacemaker" are those guys who really long for harmony. From the few little posts, I have seen so far from you in the forums, I would give you the 2 as "The Helper" cause you are really helping. A 9 is more likely to step up in conversations when there is trouble.

Can not say definitly 2 or 9 though, cause I do not know you in person.

I scored 7w8 that is the enthusiastic Leader. That means: king of lemmings xD

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Hey, will explain.

I dont know you but I have a hunch about you. I am pretty sure the 5 is right. Was thinking about a 6 maybe but that would do you injustice. Cause a skeptic you ain't in that way. So I see the 5 as set.

For the wing I am not sure. I more and more into the feeling that you could be a girl in Reallife, in the beginning I thought you to be a gay emo kid xD *no heart feelings* :).

The 9, as named "The peacemaker" are those guys who really long for harmony. From the few little posts, I have seen so far from you in the forums, I would give you the 2 as "The Helper" cause you are really helping. A 9 is more likely to step up in conversations when there is trouble.

Can not say definitly 2 or 9 though, cause I do not know you in person.

I scored 7w8 that is the enthusiastic Leader. That means: king of lemmings xD

Gay emo kid? Gay emo kid... umm...

Why is 5 set? Why not 6? And can one have a wing that is somewhere nowhere near the root number?

Explain yourself.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Cant, dont know you, just got my hunches

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Cant, dont know you, just got my hunches

So you haven't collected any information from my posts? You're just guessing straight out of the blue? I could have been some random bloke who walked up to you and asked you 'hey, what's my enneagram type' and these would have had no more thought than what you're saying now?

For some reason, I don't believe that.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You dont HAVE to have a wing. If you are neither 4 nor a 6, i would just say 5, because you seem very 5 to me, but like i said, i do not know you personally, and i think you need to know someone more personally to type them accurately.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Nono that is not that way. But I do not want to come undone here.

You asked, why 5 not 6 ? I explained that already with: I do not want to do you injustice. I think you are sceptic but not a sceptic. That leaves the thinker as a sceptic asker, in a good position that can be set then.

I do not know what exactly you are looking for ? You yourself have to know how you are. Other people will always come objective onto you and the whole analysis will end up like in a "is it right?" - "is it not right" conversation.

The only one who can truly evaluate you are you yourself. You will get ideas here, but no definite answers.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I was just wondering what led you to give the answers you gave. That's all.

A lot of people give me unjustified answers. I was just wondering what's behind it.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ok that I do understand and I apologize.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was just wondering what led you to give the answers you gave. That's all.

A lot of people give me unjustified answers. I was just wondering what's behind it.

If you want backup, I could probably do it if I got more data. My intuition is telling me you're a 5 like a lot of other people are saying. Maybe try doing the test once a week for a month, see how that pans out. *shrug*

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I think the reason I thought I was an 8 is because people keep telling me I'm moody and aggressive. If people tell you that enough times, you start to figure, hell, it must be true.

If there's one thing I try to hoard, it's time. But that doesn't make much sense now, does it? I get the same number of hours in a day as everyone else, and it's not like they pass any slower, either. Absolutely irrational.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Eh, even a rational can have it's less rational moments like when it's nine is divided by five... ;)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
To at least say once something useful :):

I have never figured for example that I could be a 8. I have nearly no aggressiveness in me and mood swings I do not have either. When I am drunk I get talkative and when I am heavily drunk I get depressed, while other reactions I observed coming with alcohol are aggressiveness.

Maybe not the best example but there was something else. When I met my better half and we got to know each other, she frequently kept complaining about me provoking her. I really never did understand and I have not understood it, yet. But I think and that has to be looked into more accurately that the 8's are up to some form of discussing things for example that draws out information from the other one, by constantly challenging him.

I figured I have a need to compare myself to others on a intellectual base, where I do not want to be better than anyone else, but I do want to be counted to the best.

It is hard to explain, because I havent understood it myself, yet, but I hope you get some little points.

So my theisis would be, the 8 is not about being aggressive or being in the need to overrule people. The 8 could be that challenger, who likes to work on impossible scenarios or is the one, who stands on the side of the person, everybody dislikes just to face the challenge.

Was that somewhat understandable ? xD

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I've tested as 5w4, 5w6, 8w7, and 8w9. I guess I relate to 5 more, but I could never wrap my head around that 5s tend not to be very driven, because I've always been quite driven and ambitious.

Actually, Bill gates is very driven for a five, otherwise microsoft would not be where it is today.

My correlation between MBTI and enneagram :D:

(Te, Ti, Ne, Ni, Se, Si, Fe, Fi)

If you are type 1, you should have these as lead functions (or use them as very often other than your dominant function): Te, Si, Fi

Type 2: Fe, Fi

Type 3: Fe, Se, Ne

Type 4; Fi, Ni*

Type 5: Ni,Ti

Type 6: Si, Fi

Type 7: Ne, Se

Type 8: Ne, Se, Te

Type 9:Fi, Ni (?), Si, Fi

I put a star between Ni in type 4 because people with strong Ns often have both Ne and Ni tendencies. That is y sometimes type 4s and type 8 get confused.

And i am not sure Ni are in type 9s though.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Good overview ! :)

I am not that fond with most of the types, but I cant imagine Ti only relays to Thinker. On the contrary I think especially Thinkers should be given Te and Ti aswell. Furthermore I think sceptics the 6 fit well with the iNTj personality. So they need a Ti or Te aswell. With preference for the Te.

What I do not understand is why the 8 is so badly misinterpretated. I think I have to make a thread about this. The 8's main sin is passion and they are driven by it.

To be a 8 has in no way the need to be rational at all.