• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is there anything beyond infinity? You tell me! ;)

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I posted this a while ago but I fixed up some little stuff now;

Still, if the questionnaire answers aren't revealing enough, feel free to ask more. Thank you.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

Don't know which part is MBTI, which part is Enneagram, which part is something else.

Also a bit of confusion about the MBTI preferences. For example, I vs E. I have arguments for both sides.

I have an inner life, I like to read and I rarely hang out with people. VS I like interaction with the world and don't want to be inside my mind too much.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

Will skip this question

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

When being in flow.

Examples in no particular order; Getting a hard problem cracked. Meeting a challenge in general. Passing hard exam in my favourite subject with flying colours. Moving fast and precise. Navigating difficult routes. Getting an insight to understand something.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

I don't feel inferior.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

Instinctual/gut-based decision making, based on pros & cons and obviously based on how I feel instinctively.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

Emphasis is on getting it done in whatever way. Too much impatience. Yes to control.

I can be patient too, though, depending where my attention goes. If I recognize this project is going to take X time then I'll be ok with that.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

Active interaction with people. Fun activity and competition as well.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)

Most efficient method for me:

I first read up on all the logic of it from start to end. From a book or whatever. At the end of that it all gets put together and I would be an expert in theory at this point but the caveat is I would not be able to remember it well, either for theory or for use. So while reading up on the logic, I will practice it too and that then commits it all to memory, all the logic and how it works. End result, I have a great overview of everything, automatic knowing and understanding of everything, able to manipulate anything at will.

The above process is done methodically in a conscious fashion. There is another method that isn't really a method, it is just me being immersed in the thing in a sense, interacting with it. Over time I will learn it very well without having to consciously think, this is a very natural way for me to gain knowledge and mastery, but I will get impatient as this takes time and so the method I describe above is better. The method I described is also better because it ensures everything is covered.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?

Most of my day is lived impulsively and thus I am a hopeless procrastinator on certain things. My first thought when getting into action is definitely not organization in general. Yet I must have some organization in my day here and there at least in small doses. I have to have some immediate goals to go for. That makes me feel particularly alive. The rest of the time, I'm just totally self-indulgent without a conscience lol. Definitely gets in the way of being organized.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

Both. The principles checking part can get tiresome but is interesting and rewarding as it's needed for having the whole picture. If it's checking against already existing principles I already have, that's done quick and effortless though. Very automatic really.

Looking for supporting information is easy, doing so comes easily to me, and is usually relevant. Less rewarding process though. Sometimes I will also look at information that doesn't support it.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

I don't know what the second one means. Honestly. I just am the way I am, I don't analyse it much in this way. I can analyse it in an objective sense only.

I sometimes get very sensitive about the first one in a knee-jerk instinctual reactive fashion. That comes without any thinking and there's a strong effect, I will get into fights over this stuff, wanting to help people who seem to be made fun of and/or seem to be excluded from the group in an unfair way and so on. I have never got the same fair treatment by others so I guess that's why. But other than this, I don't pay attention to groups much.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

For the former question; I do both.

For the latter, again both, but group discussions are usually about me talking to several people "one-on-one" and quickly switching between, this is very stimulating though. Speaking to an audience as one though is something that just feels... superficial, fake? Because I see people as independent beings and independent thinkers. I'm really really not into groupthink.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speak more than words?

My default first instinct is definitely jumping into action. It takes a while for my brain to remember that it may be good to know more.

There have been exceptions from this rule of course. If something is a bigger thing, I can be slow to really get into it, I need to develop a feeling of immersion, a bit of experiencing the thing, before the passion really comes.

I check words for consistency with actions so both count I guess.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

Depends what kind of program they have in mind. Honestly sometimes it's hard to mobilize me if I already got into the groove at home sitting and reading or watching something good or doing whatever else blahblah.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

I have an extremely low frustration tolerance. I'm a very impatient type. So you can imagine I get all angry and must act either by fixing the problem (preferred) or if that's not (yet) possible, act it out physically. Got a temper too. Doesn't truly feel like stress, just extra energy.

Under extreme prolonged stress I temporarily lose all of my energy. Then I rebound. I can get emotional too.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

I don't have a lot of opinions on this one. Nonono, I'm not consistent with this at all.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

It's not like you can only talk about the weather with me.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life

I forget about doing the dishes yep. My place is a whole mess right now. Sure I notice that mess, it bothers me for a sec and then forget about it quickly. Yeah that's what impulsive procrastinating means.

Also, not naturally paying attention to how other people get impacted by me, in an emotional sense. If I try to pay attention to that too much, it's not done well despite my efforts and it feels like too much going against my natural impulses. Not trying to say that I'm totally self-centered, I just need others to tell me what they like, better than me trying to pay attention all on my own. I'm not a mind reader.

Oh and yes I dislike the reading between the lines sort of BS.

I also don't pay much attention to how a specific situation could be. I don't pay much attention to future and even less to the past. Sometimes I do pay attention to the future but not always, this is both a strength and a disadvantage sometimes. E.g. I don't worry about stuff that's not here yet, otoh I may miss a possibility that could've been useful.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality?

Depends which friend or acquaintance you ask. Suppose these perceptions are subjective.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

My days are already all about doing whatever I like.

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Another questionnaire if it's helpful

1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

Oh yeah sure, there is a physical limit I was struck with back when I was a baby (1 year old), but quite honestly, I've just denied it in all my life and ignored the effects of it and pushed through it.

Female, young enough still. Past teenage though.

My state, *right now* less calm than usual, more irritable. I'm sure it'll return back to default soon. Default state is calm, ready to act-react, inspirable/excitable for short periods, easily get angry though

2. Study these two images here and here. Which one do you prefer and why? How would you describe it?

Definitely the first one, I like the wide horizon and I feel like running around there looking at the nice colours on the sky, I like sunsets for that reason.

The second one is just utterly boring, too low energy, homey-cozy. The clothes I see in the picture aren't really my style either.

3. Please describe yourself as a person if you were to introduce yourself to someone else like in a cover letter. What kind of person are you and why?

Unique, I have my own way of thinking. I'm confident, I can do anything. Please deal with my temper though.

4. What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?

I want less procrastination, I would like to be able to control certain impulses more at will. Otoh, lose social inhibitions that I don't need. I should be able to deal with certain emotionality better. I could do with more awareness. Overall, a more self-realized person.

I wouldn't want to be a very passive person who just gives up on everything, on their immediate goals and/or on their visions, dreams. I wouldn't want to be someone with a schizo-like mind or a paranoid mind. I wouldn't want to be well adjusted to society with a crappy mask. I wouldn't mind being more a part of people stuff but I will never fit in if that's the price to pay for it.

5. Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?

No, no real discrepancies. I indeed have thought about this hard and here we go. May not be the complete picture though.

First thing people tend to note about me is confidence and intelligence. I also haven't seen disagreement about my individualism, doing things my way, going by what I want. Superficial acquaintances do often agree that I'm weird. Some have seen my tempers too. High energy levels get noted consistently too.

As for the inconsistencies in the perceptions of me by different people, well I don't put much stock into that. Like, I've been called kind and nice by someone and then I've been called extremely rude by someone else. Or I've been seen as altruistic by someone and extremely self-centered by someone else. Or some people say I'm very analytical, analysing to death, annoying them with this trait and other people say I should care about intellectual things more. Etc.

6. What in life do you find to be of importance? Why? If you are unsure you can always take the Value Test and post the results here. Do note that it helps if you narrow it down to 20 or ideally 10 values as suggested at stage 2.

Will have to think hard about this one. Preliminary results here. I don't consciously declare stuff as "valuable". I tend towards high energy stuff and challenges and fights. Otoh another side of me is inspired, insightful, reflecting on the world, and you could say I value this highly: it's a more conscious valuation of it than of what I actually tend towards many times in life. The less consciously valued side I only noticed upon trying to analyse myself.

7. How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it?

New situations: First instinct is moving towards.

I'm so often in unknown situations without any knowledge that would be useful. I sort it out somehow.

I often feel I have a lack of information but I don't continuously work much on resolving this feeling. It goes away from my awareness too fast for that, not there all day.

8. Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

Answered in prev questionnaire.

9. Please describe yourself when you are in an enjoyable situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

Uninhibited = enjoyable

Though honestly, "enjoyable" is not a real distinction, I usually enjoy my life.

If socially enjoyable situation, I end up feeling more welcoming of people, with less of a guard. Of course fighting is also an enjoyable situation, just a different kind of enjoyment..

10. Describe your relationship to socialization. How do you perceive one-on-one interaction? How do you perceive group interaction?

I'm not socialized... I have no knowledge of creating and using masks. Only thing I can do is either be totally ON or be OFF. The former meaning being myself without inhibitions and the latter meaning inhibiting everything without being selective, I don't know how to be selective. :tongue10:

11. Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole?

I don't really give a fuck about those social things. This is how I see social norms: unwritten rules that you inevitably break by just being yourself then you get hostile reactions from people who expect everyone to behave in X way. If they say what the rule was, it just makes no sense and I don't mean that just in a logical sense, I just don't care about them. My attitude to a person does not depend on their conformity to these stupid rules. I don't get offended if these rules get broken etc.

There's some very generic well-known social rules that I do know about and sometimes I do try to care but I am very inconsistent about it. Like, I may say "hi" one time and not say it another time. Honestly, why even bother with saying "hello"? There's other ways to acknowledge someone's presence.

People as a whole, I prefer not to see people in that way. They're individuals to me.

Though I do understand the practical, e.g. economic consequences of society's workings and that topic is interesting sometimes, that's no problem.

12. Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?

I do know a higher position allows some power and that I do notice easily. But I don't really care, I don't see the person in a different light or anything, I don't feel inferior or submit. So I can get into fights just fine if I disagree on something with the authority.

13. Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?

Again, I don't really particularly care. Some order is useful and some chaos is fine too. I talked about organization in prev questionnaire.

14. What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?

It's simple. I don't want to just vegetate in life, don't want to lose the motivation for life, no giving up, want my dreams, want to feel alive, want to have a long life, for myself and for family, etc. etc. Fears are related to these.

15. What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by?

Immediate goals
Dreams, visions

The former kind is often of instinctual origins. The latter kind is from sudden inspiration, no explanation for the source of it, but it's often stuff that's to do with other people

16. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

Prev questionnaire alludes to the former

As for the latter, inhibition, bad social situations, and passivity for too long

16. Why do you want to know your type? What type do you think you are? Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to your self-perception, that you would like to be? Why? If you know your enneagram, please post this here. If you have done any online function tests such as the Keys2Cognition, it helps if you post these results here as well.

Just cuz. Like analysing this. I don't know if this leads to more self-realization so I'm not declaring that as a goal.

ENxJ's and ESxP's are appealing in general. Doesn't mean I got anything to do with them.

I don't really care to try and become any specific type.

Not posting test results yet or share right now what I know about my enneagram, don't want to skew independent analysis by people here. I will post it later.

17. Finally, is there something else you find to be of importance you want to add about yourself you think might be of relevance when helping to type you?

Sure, I'm not good at all this personality talk stuff and I'm not very good with words, there's a lot of stuff that just is, just works without me knowing how to put it into words.

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
HEy. BIG BUMP :hi::newwink::hug::thumbup::yay::tongue::harley:

I'm going to give a free gift to the first person that answers! ;):party2:

Thanks! :cheers::nice::roundthnx:

PS: yeah the load of smilies... been a bit bored :yapyapyap:

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see some people do post in this "type me" forum. I would be curious about your thoughts :)

[MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15886]superunknown[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10550]Dr Mobius[/MENTION]

W

WALMART

Why did you skip the "what do you yearn for" question?

Gift me, now.

Alea_iacta_est

Glanced at it and skimmed it some, xSFP form what I can gather. I'm inclined to put forward ISFP, especially with your precision of information and terse wording that might be indicative of Ji leading. Evidence for Se valuing is rife.

Could be xSTP?

I'll have to read closer later.

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why did you skip the "what do you yearn for" question?

Gift me, now.

Lol how you have to ask just that.

Alright, so, the "why", it was just too hard to put together a real answer for that.

It's mostly about these distant dreams. But I'm not a person who sits and thinks much about what they yearn for. I call that wishful thinking/daydreaming. At least the word "yearn for" sounds to me like wishing for something you can't currently have.

Glanced at it and skimmed it some, xSFP form what I can gather. I'm inclined to put forward ISFP, especially with your precision of information and terse wording that might be indicative of Ji leading. Evidence for Se valuing is rife.

Could be xSTP?

I'll have to read closer later.

Thanks, do tell me more about your analysis when you got the time.

W

WALMART

Lol how you have to ask just that.

Alright, so, the "why", it was just too hard to put together a real answer for that.

It's mostly about these distant dreams. But I'm not a person who sits and thinks much about what they yearn for. I call that wishful thinking/daydreaming. At least the word "yearn for" sounds to me like wishing for something you can't currently have.

You do seem pretty laconic, something I identify well enough with.

I'm gonna vote istj 1w9 sp/sx for the lols. I honestly can't identify much solid with what I know of type theory, you seem pretty amorphous.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hey [MENTION=21198]infinity-[/MENTION] :)

You sound ISTP to me. Ti logic/analysis/precision and Se instinct/flow/action. Maybe 7w8.

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You do seem pretty laconic, something I identify well enough with.

I did say I'm not a verbal type.

I'm gonna vote istj 1w9 sp/sx for the lols. I honestly can't identify much solid with what I know of type theory, you seem pretty amorphous.

Well thanks for your opinion, serious or not :tongue:

Btw "amorphous", oh, yeah, that's exactly it, I'm trying to pin down myself better though. Guess that's also a goal for me here beyond simply analysing. Not trying to fit myself into a narrow box, just want some better overview of myself.

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey [MENTION=21198]infinity-[/MENTION] :)

You sound ISTP to me. Ti logic/analysis/precision and Se instinct/flow/action. Maybe 7w8.

Thx for the opinion ;) Where do you see Ti/Se over Te, specifically?

As for enneagram, care to elaborate on the "maybe"?

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=15886]superunknown[/MENTION]

Forgot to ask; You got any good questions to delve deeper?

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Expected question about infinity. :mellow:

When I was a little kid, I saw our universe as having an outer limit, like the surface of a bubble. Beyond that, fire. Nothing but roaring yellow-orange flames stretching for eternity. No sound reason why.

And, the way you communicate reminds me of the STPs around the forums, leaning more ISTP than ESTP. Welcome.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thx for the opinion ;) Where do you see Ti/Se over Te, specifically?

As for enneagram, care to elaborate on the "maybe"?

You're welcome! :)

Ti over Te because you're into the background logic of things, how things work and are set up, being precise, and navigating difficulty. You seem to have far more of a sense of natural underlying logic and an ability to tap into that, rather than Te's focus on outward categorization and efficiency. With someone strong in Te I would expect more of an emphasis on external logical coherence, organization, and productivity, and less emphasis on relying on and discovering that underlying framework.

The "maybe" is because you seem to have a strong emphasis on instinct and action, which points me towards gut types, but a few other mentions of your high energy and liking to keep moving and "impulsive procrastinating" seems more like 7 territory to me, leaning into 8 with gut and a few mentions of preferring control.

yeghor

4) What makes you feel inferior?

I don't feel inferior.

Your inferior function is what you feel inferior in...We all have a love\hate relationship with our respective inferior function...

We try to belittle\devalue it when we see it in others but also secretly admire and want to be proficient in it...

When I see Se-doms acting all loud, obnoxious and like brutes for instance, I devalue them as acting incivil but I admire how they can use Se for non-violent, non-destructive purposes such as dancing, sports, arts, body language etc...

So what do you devalue in other people, which type or type of behaviour in others irritate you and cause you "stress" more... Like you don't know how to deal with it when exposed to it...?

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

Instinctual/gut-based decision making, based on pros & cons and obviously based on how I feel instinctively.

This may be Se...

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

Emphasis is on getting it done in whatever way. Too much impatience. Yes to control.

I can be patient too, though, depending where my attention goes. If I recognize this project is going to take X time then I'll be ok with that.

Impatience and impulsivity may be related to "Id" based functions like Ne/Se...

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

Active interaction with people. Fun activity and competition as well.

What is "fun" activity...You should be more specific... Think about times you have with close friends and whay you do most to have fun when with them...

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)

Most efficient method for me:

I first read up on all the logic of it from start to end. From a book or whatever. At the end of that it all gets put together and I would be an expert in theory at this point but the caveat is I would not be able to remember it well, either for theory or for use. So while reading up on the logic, I will practice it too and that then commits it all to memory, all the logic and how it works. End result, I have a great overview of everything, automatic knowing and understanding of everything, able to manipulate anything at will.

^This may be Ti-Se...

The above process is done methodically in a conscious fashion. There is another method that isn't really a method, it is just me being immersed in the thing in a sense, interacting with it. Over time I will learn it very well without having to consciously think, this is a very natural way for me to gain knowledge and mastery, but I will get impatient as this takes time and so the method I describe above is better. The method I described is also better because it ensures everything is covered.

^This may be Se-Ti... You prefer first one I guess...

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?

Most of my day is lived impulsively and thus I am a hopeless procrastinator on certain things. My first thought when getting into action is definitely not organization in general. Yet I must have some organization in my day here and there at least in small doses. I have to have some immediate goals to go for. That makes me feel particularly alive. The rest of the time, I'm just totally self-indulgent without a conscience lol. Definitely gets in the way of being organized.

Impulsivity may be Ne/Se...So Ne-Ti or Se-Ti...?

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

Both. The principles checking part can get tiresome but is interesting and rewarding as it's needed for having the whole picture. If it's checking against already existing principles I already have, that's done quick and effortless though. Very automatic really.

Looking for supporting information is easy, doing so comes easily to me, and is usually relevant. Less rewarding process though. Sometimes I will also look at information that doesn't support it.

So you prefer integrating the logic to your internal framework (Ti) more than checking the information against external frameworks (Te)...Ti-dom ar aux...

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

I don't know what the second one means. Honestly. I just am the way I am, I don't analyse it much in this way. I can analyse it in an objective sense only.

I sometimes get very sensitive about the first one in a knee-jerk instinctual reactive fashion. That comes without any thinking and there's a strong effect, I will get into fights over this stuff, wanting to help people who seem to be made fun of and/or seem to be excluded from the group in an unfair way and so on. I have never got the same fair treatment by others so I guess that's why. But other than this, I don't pay attention to groups much.

The first one asks whether you try to accommodate for the comfort of other people and to what extent...Do you care about whether and try to make sure that even strangers in your immediate surroundings are comfortable and that you don't cause them any discomfort... Or do you give more weight to your own needs, comfort and preferences?

And by sometimes, for what\whom do you mean specifically?

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

For the former question; I do both.

For the latter, again both, but group discussions are usually about me talking to several people "one-on-one" and quickly switching between, this is very stimulating though. Speaking to an audience as one though is something that just feels... superficial, fake? Because I see people as independent beings and independent thinkers. I'm really really not into groupthink.

Do you listen more or talk more among friends and acquintances? Do you dominate the conversation, want to be the center of attention...?

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speak more than words?

My default first instinct is definitely jumping into action. It takes a while for my brain to remember that it may be good to know more.

There have been exceptions from this rule of course. If something is a bigger thing, I can be slow to really get into it, I need to develop a feeling of immersion, a bit of experiencing the thing, before the passion really comes.

I check words for consistency with actions so both count I guess.

Impulsivity = Ne\Se... About the last part, it's asking whether you emphasize action over planning...

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

Depends what kind of program they have in mind. Honestly sometimes it's hard to mobilize me if I already got into the groove at home sitting and reading or watching something good or doing whatever else blahblah.

This means you don't have strong or any Fe at all...

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

I have an extremely low frustration tolerance. I'm a very impatient type. So you can imagine I get all angry and must act either by fixing the problem (preferred) or if that's not (yet) possible, act it out physically. Got a temper too. Doesn't truly feel like stress, just extra energy.

Under extreme prolonged stress I temporarily lose all of my energy. Then I rebound. I can get emotional too.

Impulsivity Ne\Se...Physical aggression=Se... Trying to fix before acting out Ti-Se?

You are not normally emotional?

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

I don't have a lot of opinions on this one. Nonono, I'm not consistent with this at all.

What kind of people infuriate you, cause you stress...people that you don't know how to deal with?

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life

I forget about doing the dishes yep. My place is a whole mess right now. Sure I notice that mess, it bothers me for a sec and then forget about it quickly. Yeah that's what impulsive procrastinating means.

Also, not naturally paying attention to how other people get impacted by me, in an emotional sense. If I try to pay attention to that too much, it's not done well despite my efforts and it feels like too much going against my natural impulses. Not trying to say that I'm totally self-centered, I just need others to tell me what they like, better than me trying to pay attention all on my own. I'm not a mind reader.

Oh and yes I dislike the reading between the lines sort of BS.

I also don't pay much attention to how a specific situation could be. I don't pay much attention to future and even less to the past. Sometimes I do pay attention to the future but not always, this is both a strength and a disadvantage sometimes. E.g. I don't worry about stuff that's not here yet, otoh I may miss a possibility that could've been useful.

Fe-tert or inferior... Se-dom or aux...

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality?

Depends which friend or acquaintance you ask. Suppose these perceptions are subjective.

Your closest friend...?

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

My days are already all about doing whatever I like.

Vague...It's as if you've deliberately resisted submitting yourself to the questionnaire all along...?

2. Study these two images here and here. Which one do you prefer and why? How would you describe it?

Definitely the first one, I like the wide horizon and I feel like running around there looking at the nice colours on the sky, I like sunsets for that reason.

The second one is just utterly boring, too low energy, homey-cozy. The clothes I see in the picture aren't really my style either.

So you are a P type...

5. Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?

No, no real discrepancies. I indeed have thought about this hard and here we go. May not be the complete picture though.

First thing people tend to note about me is confidence and intelligence. I also haven't seen disagreement about my individualism, doing things my way, going by what I want. Superficial acquaintances do often agree that I'm weird. Some have seen my tempers too. High energy levels get noted consistently too.

As for the inconsistencies in the perceptions of me by different people, well I don't put much stock into that. Like, I've been called kind and nice by someone and then I've been called extremely rude by someone else. Or I've been seen as altruistic by someone and extremely self-centered by someone else. Or some people say I'm very analytical, analysing to death, annoying them with this trait and other people say I should care about intellectual things more. Etc.

Consider your closest group of friends and just concentrate on recalling what adjectives they use about you...

6. What in life do you find to be of importance? Why? If you are unsure you can always take the Value Test and post the results here. Do note that it helps if you narrow it down to 20 or ideally 10 values as suggested at stage 2.

Will have to think hard about this one. Preliminary results here. I don't consciously declare stuff as "valuable". I tend towards high energy stuff and challenges and fights. Otoh another side of me is inspired, insightful, reflecting on the world, and you could say I value this highly: it's a more conscious valuation of it than of what I actually tend towards many times in life. The less consciously valued side I only noticed upon trying to analyse myself.

Consider the adjectives\traits that you tell yourself that you should strive to be and not be...Like I should be X, Y, Z and shouldn't be A, B, C...

7. How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it?

New situations: First instinct is moving towards.

I'm so often in unknown situations without any knowledge that would be useful. I sort it out somehow.

I often feel I have a lack of information but I don't continuously work much on resolving this feeling. It goes away from my awareness too fast for that, not there all day.

Consider a time when you told yourself, "fuck, what do I do now?" and describe how you dealt with it...

8. Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

Answered in prev questionnaire.

You didn't !!!

9. Please describe yourself when you are in an enjoyable situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

Uninhibited = enjoyable

Though honestly, "enjoyable" is not a real distinction, I usually enjoy my life.

If socially enjoyable situation, I end up feeling more welcoming of people, with less of a guard. Of course fighting is also an enjoyable situation, just a different kind of enjoyment..

Se... Tell what you mainly do with friends to have fun... What differences do you notice about your relaxed and on-guard self...?

10. Describe your relationship to socialization. How do you perceive one-on-one interaction? How do you perceive group interaction?

I'm not socialized... I have no knowledge of creating and using masks. Only thing I can do is either be totally ON or be OFF. The former meaning being myself without inhibitions and the latter meaning inhibiting everything without being selective, I don't know how to be selective. :tongue10:

How do you act (what do you think) when at ON and OFF settings?

11. Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole?

I don't really give a fuck about those social things. This is how I see social norms: unwritten rules that you inevitably break by just being yourself then you get hostile reactions from people who expect everyone to behave in X way. If they say what the rule was, it just makes no sense and I don't mean that just in a logical sense, I just don't care about them. My attitude to a person does not depend on their conformity to these stupid rules. I don't get offended if these rules get broken etc.

There's some very generic well-known social rules that I do know about and sometimes I do try to care but I am very inconsistent about it. Like, I may say "hi" one time and not say it another time. Honestly, why even bother with saying "hello"? There's other ways to acknowledge someone's presence.

People as a whole, I prefer not to see people in that way. They're individuals to me.

Though I do understand the practical, e.g. economic consequences of society's workings and that topic is interesting sometimes, that's no problem.

What do you do when people step on your toe, even if they are acting in line with social norms or law? How do you expect them to defend their rights when they feel that you stepped on their toes?

How do you acknowledge someone's presence without saying hi or hello...?

You are allergic to Fe...This may Fe-inferior...

12. Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?

I do know a higher position allows some power and that I do notice easily. But I don't really care, I don't see the person in a different light or anything, I don't feel inferior or submit. So I can get into fights just fine if I disagree on something with the authority.

Se...

14. What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?

It's simple. I don't want to just vegetate in life, don't want to lose the motivation for life, no giving up, want my dreams, want to feel alive, want to have a long life, for myself and for family, etc. etc. Fears are related to these.

You didn't answer the question... What causes stress, irritation and anxiety in you most? What's it that you don't know how to deal with and panic...?

Describe how you feel and act at those stressful times...in a non-vague manner if possible...

15. What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by?

Immediate goals
Dreams, visions

The former kind is often of instinctual origins. The latter kind is from sudden inspiration, no explanation for the source of it, but it's often stuff that's to do with other people

Immediate goals = ???
Dreams, visions = ???

Don't use vague information...be specific please...You are resisting to disclosing yourself... Is this what you fear? Making yourself vulnerable? But vulnerable in what way?

16. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

Prev questionnaire alludes to the former

As for the latter, inhibition, bad social situations, and passivity for too long

What is a bad social situation to you?

16. Why do you want to know your type? What type do you think you are? Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to your self-perception, that you would like to be? Why? If you know your enneagram, please post this here. If you have done any online function tests such as the Keys2Cognition, it helps if you post these results here as well.

Just cuz. Like analysing this. I don't know if this leads to more self-realization so I'm not declaring that as a goal.

ENxJ's and ESxP's are appealing in general. Doesn't mean I got anything to do with them.

I don't really care to try and become any specific type.

Not posting test results yet or share right now what I know about my enneagram, don't want to skew independent analysis by people here. I will post it later.

I sense some kind of entitlement and chaotism in you... Chaos = Id = Ne\Se...

17. Finally, is there something else you find to be of importance you want to add about yourself you think might be of relevance when helping to type you?

Sure, I'm not good at all this personality talk stuff and I'm not very good with words, there's a lot of stuff that just is, just works without me knowing how to put it into words.

You should practice giving more specific details...and caring to do so... This feels like a half-hearted effort... And when I see that you are not fully invested in this, I don't want to waste my time on this anymore...

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd say INFP. "I wouldn't want to be well adjusted to society with a crappy mask," indicates Fe to be your shadow opposite, making Fi your dominant type. Your discussion of the two pictures points to a preference for Intuition over Sensing. I don't have time to go into great detail about this right now. Maybe 9w1 for enneagram.