• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can anyone help me with my socionics type

HollyGolightly

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I put in a video but ive gone shy and deleted it.

I've been typed as IEI mostly. I read the descriptions of IEI and I feel like it's too dramatic to be me. Then I read the descriptions of EII and it fits pretty well but then I look at the functions and it doesn't fit. I'm having trouble getting to grips with socionics and I really can't type myself. The functions of IEI make more sense as I think I do use ni as my base and fe as my creative and I think I do seek Se and enjoy Se energy. However I still really doubt IEI, something isn't quite right. I'll make a video answering the socionics questions as the one I originally did was too quiet as I struggle to project my voice.

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I put in a video but ive gone shy and deleted it.

I've been typed as IEI mostly. I read the descriptions of IEI and I feel like it's too dramatic to be me. Then I read the descriptions of EII and it fits pretty well but then I look at the functions and it doesn't fit. I'm having trouble getting to grips with socionics and I really can't type myself. The functions of IEI make more sense as I think I do use ni as my base and fe as my creative and I think I do seek Se and enjoy Se energy. However I still really doubt IEI, something isn't quite right. I'll make a video answering the socionics questions as the one I originally did was too quiet as I struggle to project my voice.

Descriptions don't follow from functions. If IEI functions make more sense, go with IEI.

If you can put it into words what's not right about IEI, go ahead with it, people can try and analyse that then.