• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Stick Zergling into a box

Whichtype

• Total voters

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
This is a type poll, as can be seen above. Multiple choice is for people who can see a couple of types, or for everyone to be able to pick the sillier options as well as an actual one.

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
Interesting how being a mod vs. a normal member has changed around the apparent type a lot. The last time I did a thread like this everyone picked the P options. (Though I haven't been posting as much about my life, which probably effects the apparent type as well.)

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
you've got the elsticko up the elbutto thing going. i mean you don't seem to crack a smile at anything! very rules based/by the book. loosen up that tie and have a little fun!

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
I think leadership style shows a lot about your personality, though. And you do business like an INTJ, I think.

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
For anyone who's curious, I tend to think of myself as switching between "INTP-like" periods and "INTJ-like" periods that last over years or months or so.