• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

n00b to MBTI/Help This Teenage Dirtbag Out with Their Type

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Alright, maybe I'm not that much of a n00b, knowing that I'm a little familiar with the basis of the Jungian system. It's funny...unlike most people, I have never taken an MBTI test. The results are way too static IMO.

My MBTI test is different. It offers all 16 types from least favored to most favored in the result. It may be "static," as I don't know what you mean by that term. However, at least you get to choose from the top of the list which one or ones you identify with most. It's also useful to see which types you identify with the least.

deftones

It may be "static," as I don't know what you mean by that term.

"Static" as in fixed. Based on a set of subjects that are tied to a certain result.

"Static" like this:

are_you_happy.jpg

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is that or is that not what you're looking for?

deftones

Is that or is that not what you're looking for?

I prefer the dynamic way. Perhaps that's looking into things too deeply, but that usually leads to the greatest accuracy or potential.

It's also fun.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I prefer the dynamic way. Perhaps that's looking into things too deeply, but that usually leads to the greatest accuracy or potential.

It's also fun.

Then what's the dynamic way?

yeghor

NE>TI=Fe>SI

Yeah the tree branches thing looks like Ne but how does enneagram 9 play all into this... And I think in his\her case (s)he may be more Fi than Ti...

So [MENTION=21204]deftones[/MENTION], how does enneagram 9 description feel like to you? Do you find it familiar...

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sometimes I do things that are very physically oriented. I often enjoy things that provide an adrenaline rush. I might play a sport or two every once in a while for fun.

I know an ENTP. She enjoys some physical activities but when I queried her on it it turned out she still has whatever thoughts running at least in the background. It's just that with some activities she pays more attention than usual to the environment. Example of that is rock climbing for her because she wants to make sure she doesn't fall off/down :p She finds it an interesting activity, adventure, adrenaline, whatnot. (She's a 7w8 too)

I've been self conscious about my appearance ever since I was about 13. As a kid I enjoyed hands on activities. A lot of my interests involve how they apply in reality, and I've always implemented realism into my interests and imagination.

13 huh? Same age for me. :p

Anyway I dunno, do you relate to how I described the ENTP girl?

deftones

I know an ENTP. She enjoys some physical activities but when I queried her on it it turned out she still has whatever thoughts running at least in the background. It's just that with some activities she pays more attention than usual to the environment. Example of that is rock climbing for her because she wants to make sure she doesn't fall off/down :p She finds it an interesting activity, adventure, adrenaline, whatnot. (She's a 7w8 too)

Yeah anxiety will ground me into a certain situation where I fear something awry will happen. This happened often when I was younger but this instinct is still imprinted in my mind, I suspect. And yeah, I am at the perimeter between my thoughts and my actions when doing things. Anything.

But yeah, a lot of weird shit goes on in my head. dunno.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah the tree branches thing looks like Ne but how does enneagram 9 play all into this... And I think in his\her case (s)he may be more Fi than Ti...

Yeah, there are branches. But there is also more than one tree.

deftones

Yeah, there are branches. But there is also more than one tree.

The separate trees actually depicted completely different subjects. Like one tree could be a certain interpersonal problem, while another is a project that I'm working on.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The separate trees actually depicted completely different subjects. Like one tree could be a certain interpersonal problem, while another is a project that I'm working on.

I noticed you wrote "depicted" in the past tense. So what do they depict now?

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah anxiety will ground me into a certain situation where I fear something awry will happen. This happened often when I was younger but this instinct is still imprinted in my mind, I suspect. And yeah, I am at the perimeter between my thoughts and my actions when doing things. Anything.

But yeah, a lot of weird shit goes on in my head. dunno.

okay consider ENTP then :p

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think it's easy to grasp at least your base function at that age. I tested as an INFP at age 16 and then when I matured I started to realize that I was an ISFP at around 19-20. The middle functions can be tricky at a young age for sure.

As for the enneagram results, maybe take other, better tests? That one isn't so great.