• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can someone help? I'm not sure if I'm a 4, 7, 9 or other?

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not sure what my Enneagram type is, it's probably 4, 7, 9 or possibly 6.

I relate a lot to the personality and temperament of a type 4 (Being self-absorbed, moody, problems with melancholy and self-pity, holding back from others, etc..) but I don't relate much to my key motivation in life being to find my identity, my identity as seeing myself as different than everyone else or wanting to express my individuality. I do feel different from others.. but not in a good way.

I relate to nine in that I'm extremely trusting and accepting of others, lazy/procrastinating and I'm a "go with the flow," kind of person, trying to avoid conflicts and tension with people, being rather optimistic about MOST things, (I can get extremely negative about some stuff) and trying to tune out things that upset me.

I relate to the basic fears and desires,like a fear of being deprived and in pain, and my basic desires being to be satisfied and content and having my needs fulfilled. But I don't relate a lot to the personality expectations of a type 7, I'm as introverted as it gets and I'm also very lazy and inactive. But I'm also very leisurely and scatter-brained and apparently that's characteristic of a type 7..

What type does it sound is most likely for me? Is it possible I'm another type, the types I'm sure I'm not are 8, 5, and 2.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe your tritype is 479, you just need to figure out the order... You seem like 9 to me, 947 might be the right order for you.