• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Vibe (intuitive typing)

Aleria

Hi, I'm a newbie here, but I have posted some stuff around, started few threads and I'm getting to know more about the forum and forumers.

Since I started learning about MBTI I've seen people talking about "type vibes", usually concerning people they don't know very well or fictional characters that weren't really psychologically explored by their creators...

So, have you seen some of my posts (this post included), my intro or the few things I've posted? If there wasn't any indicative that I'm an INTP 5w4 sx, would you have guessed it for me? If not, what would be your guesses? If you want, stalk my posts. I'm just doing this thread for fun, but I'm really interested to see how accurate this vibe thing is...

Last edited: