• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

WTF is this Shit!

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've take tests but they where not helpful, I've read descriptions and I'm still unsure. Ask me questions and I'll answer them.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
where'd ya get sp/sp ? a test?

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
where'd ya get sp/sp ? a test?

I was sure that was my type but then SX/SO or Sp/So can also work, I got it from talking with a friend of this forum

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You feel it's a toss-up between so and sx?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was sure that was my type but then SX/SO or Sp/So can also work, I got it from talking with a friend of this forum

maybe you should start with just your dominant. because thinking you could either be sx first or last doesn't make a lot of sense.

these are hard tho. it took me awhile to get it too.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Nvm i'm also not sp/sx or sx/sp leaving Sx/So, So/Sp or Sp/So

Here's something that may help you to determine your variant stack. How do you spend your days? What do you do? Do you constantly work? Do you go to school? Do you chase a lot of women? Are you an intimacy junkie? Do you socialize a lot? Do you keep up with social trends and what's going on in the world, in the media, and in your community? What do you do?

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here's something that may help you to determine your variant stack. How do you spend your days? What do you do? Do you constantly work? Do you go to school? Do you chase a lot of women? Are you an intimacy junkie? Do you socialize a lot? Do you keep up with social trends and what's going on in the world, in the media, and in your community? What do you do?

How Do I Spend my Days: College, Hanging out with Friends, Reading, Using the Internet, Playing Video Games, Working Out, Playing Sports, Showering, Eating, Avoiding Homework/studying while still getting 3.0+, Partying
Do I Chase a lot of women: No the woman has to catch my attention outside of the looks department before I chase her
Intimacy Junkie: No
I do Socialize allot
I keep up with trends, politics, and the community but I can care less for intimate relationships

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
super quick guess so/sp

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
How Do I Spend my Days: College, Hanging out with Friends, Reading, Using the Internet, Playing Video Games, Working Out, Playing Sports, Showering, Eating, Avoiding Homework/studying while still getting 3.0+, Partying
Do I Chase a lot of women: No the woman has to catch my attention outside of the looks department before I chase her
Intimacy Junkie: No
I do Socialize allot
I keep up with trends, politics, and the community but I can care less for intimate relationships

My guess is so/sp then.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I thought your description of so/sp was pretty good