• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Chanaynay (ExFx) - Video WITH STRIPPING AT THE END

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So pissed right now...

Private dance? :(

Yeah, I'm feeling the ENFP thing for you my dear.

Ahh I see. Thanks for your input! :D

The same could be said for you bub.
icon_local_aimkissyface.gif

Nicodemus

The highest number of 'like's in 25 minutes since My So-Called Life...

All the time watching you babble on, I wanted to hold your head, look into your eyes and say: "Calm down." I laughed a lot, though, about your fuzziness and the bedlam of your thoughts, which seem to overrun you while you try to pin them down as fast as possible by saying them out loud. But many seem to be able to get away unrecognized because a new crowd of them has already started rushing in. Ne must be so exhausting.

Picturing you sitting on my lap, I am torn between one thing and playing Santa Claus.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The highest number of 'like's in 25 minutes since My So-Called Life...

My mom is an English teacher and she gets so frustrated when I talk. :blush:

All the time watching you babble on, I wanted to hold your head, look into your eyes and say: "Calm down."

While you're holding my head in your hands is there anything else you want to do? :smooch:

I laughed a lot, though, about your fuzziness and the bedlam of your thoughts, which seem to overrun you while you try to pin them down as fast as possible by saying them out loud. But many seem to be able to get away unrecognized because a new crowd of them has already started rushing in. Ne must be so exhausting.

I made Nico laugh a lot? :wubbie: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. My day is getting better and better.

Picturing you sitting on my lap, I am torn between one thing and playing Santa Claus.

During the right time of the year, I have some "Santa's helper" underwear that could help you solve that dilemma. :smooch:

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can see heavy Fi in your video, I am sure you're FP type, most likely an extrovert, but I am still not sure about Ne/Se :shrug:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I can see heavy Fi in your video, I am sure you're FP type, most likely an extrovert, but I am still not sure about Ne/Se :shrug:

:thinking: Hmm, the video doesn't give you any hints of either? Or if you see hints of both you could make like a bulleted list? Idk.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:thinking: Hmm, the video doesn't give you any hints of either? Or if you see hints of both you could make like a bulleted list? Idk.

I promise I'll do this tomorrow when I'll have more time, I am going to sleep right now. But you'll have a list in 24 hours ;)

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You're still my favorite, you're still ENFP imo, and I'm still shipping you and Nico. :D :heart:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You're still my favorite, you're still ENFP imo, and I'm still shipping you and Nico. :D :heart:

I approve of all three of these statements!

Especially the last one. :wubbie: My baby.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Was your ENFPness ever in doubt?

^This!

I have been a true believer from Day One! :D

I was hoping for a dance, too...skip it, we should just go dancing!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^This!

I have been a true believer from Day One! :D

I was hoping for a dance, too...skip it, we should just go dancing!

Is me being an ENFP like a religion now?

Ah well, let's boogie!

:wizfreak:

I need to know whos male whos female who gay whos straight otherwise i wont know who to have an appropriate crush on.

Something must be done

Hmm, well Nico is gay too (and my property) so that rules him out for ya. And Elfboy. You're in your 20s right? There's a limited number of straight guys here around that age. :blush:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=18576]Sanjuro[/MENTION] [MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION] [MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION]

For a limited time only :wink:

Starry

[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=18576]Sanjuro[/MENTION] [MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION] [MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION]

I'm trying really hard to train self to follow my mentions as they come...and I am so glad I didn't get distracted away and forget and miss this exclusive VIP presentation.

You make me laugh so much and I can't believe how awesome you are haha!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm trying really hard to train self to follow my mentions as they come...and I am so glad I didn't get distracted away and forget and miss this exclusive VIP presentation.

You make me laugh so much and I can't believe how awesome you are haha!

:D I'm glad you can leave this thread satisfied now!

*patiently waits for someone else to type my video*

I didn't make a 25 minute thing for nothing!

Nicodemus

Plenty of bouncing, but still no stripping at the end.