• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Chanaynay (ExFx) - Video WITH STRIPPING AT THE END

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Round 2 :D

[MENTION=10757]Nicodemus[/MENTION] [MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION] [MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION] [MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION] [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=16139]Honor[/MENTION] [MENTION=8031]Ginkgo[/MENTION] [MENTION=10808]andante[/MENTION] [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] [MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION] [MENTION=5578]garbage[/MENTION] [MENTION=13646]Haven[/MENTION] [MENTION=7991]chana[/MENTION] [MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION] [MENTION=5645]Qrious[/MENTION] [MENTION=9883]Redbone[/MENTION] [MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION] [MENTION=7254]Wind Up Rex[/MENTION] [MENTION=9602]YWIR[/MENTION] [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=13646]Haven[/MENTION] [MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION] [MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION] [MENTION=18576]Sanjuro[/MENTION] [MENTION=15886]superunknown[/MENTION]

PS: I lied about the stripping.

But if you want a private dance, taking a shot at my Socionics type would be great. ;) Or Enneagram/Instincts/what have you.

Qre:us

Was your ENFPness ever in doubt?

I'd think it's known as clear as the fact that unicorns poop rainbows.

Alea_iacta_est

Short, thin-slice, analysis:

Pe dominance, indicated by the fact you apparently can't stop shifting and mainly the fact you go off on some small tangents; you tend to answer the question and then you sort of follow it, leaving your Ji function behind until you hit a road block, where you pause for a moment to recollect the information you have spoken. Fi > Fe methinks, due to the fact that you answer more laid-back and don't really attempt to create a warm, "socially-acceptable" atmosphere with your presence through adopting a common stature.

ENFP, but with a more degree of introversion than most other ENFPs. (reliance on Fi auxillary?)

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Will you type me if I give you a private show? :D

;)

Hey, ENFP and your tritype is correct. I know why I wasn't sure about your type, sorry to have caused you confusion.

Adoooooooorable vid too.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Yeah, feeling ENFP for you after watching the video.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I need more videos. And go!

Here you go! /points up

Was your ENFPness ever in doubt?

I'd think it's known as clear as the fact that unicorns poop rainbows.

_594-.gif

Pe dominance, indicated by the fact you apparently can't stop shifting and mainly the fact you go off on some small tangents; you tend to answer the question and then you sort of follow it, leaving your Ji function behind until you hit a road block, where you pause for a moment to recollect the information you have spoken. Fi > Fe methinks, due to the fact that you answer more laid-back and don't really attempt to create a warm, "socially-acceptable" atmosphere with your presence through adopting a common stature.

ENFP, but with a more degree of introversion than most other ENFPs. (reliance on Fi auxillary?)

It's funny you should say that since most see me as very extroverted on here, compared to most ENFPs. :laugh: Maybe it's how you appear in person vs how you appear over text. Or maybe I just present myself differently to real person than a camera. Who knows. :shrug:

Thank you for the analysis.

Hey, ENFP and your tritype is correct. I know why I wasn't sure about your type, sorry to have caused you confusion.

Hmm, what weren't you sure about? And how did this video make you switch from S to N? I still want to hear your thought process about it hehe.

Adoooooooorable vid too.

:wubbie:

I told you to keep it to 5 minutes

:blush:

Yeah, feeling ENFP for you after watching the video.

Why? Just curious.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Here you go! /points up

_594-.gif

It's funny you should say that since most see me as very extroverted on here, compared to most ENFPs. :laugh: Maybe it's how you appear in person vs how you appear over text. Or maybe I just present myself differently to real paper than a camera. Who knows. :shrug:

Thank you for the analysis.

Hmm, what weren't you sure about? And how did this video make you switch from S to N? I still want to hear your thought process about it hehe.

:wubbie:

:blush:

Why? Just curious.
You have a different temperament than I would have guessed : )

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You have a different temperament than I would have guessed : )

Ahh I see. I thought you saw my last video too though? And what type of temperament do I seem to have vs what you previously thought I had? Sorry for all these questions haha.

rav3n

Holy Shit! Could you be any more adorable?

eNFP. You got Fi to burn.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you're so cute! i think you're typed correctly. you seem surely Ne-dom to me. always a pleasure to watch your vids though :)

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I was comparing you to someone and something was horribly off.

G

Ginkgo

ENFP. I'm glad you're hear, Chan. :)

[MENTION=20943]Ozones[/MENTION] - just because someone doesn't carry themselves in a heteronormative way doesn't mean they're the opposite gender. Welcome to the wonderful world of nuances.

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
i wasnt saying that, i just pictured him as a girl for some reason. Chanaynay is very cute and lively either way. [MENTION=8031]Ginkgo[/MENTION]

For all I know badger could be a girl

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Holy Shit! Could you be any more adorable?

eNFP. You got Fi to burn.

Oooh, I've never heard eNFP suggested before (besides Alea just now). Interesting!

I do have lots of Fi. /hoards all of it

you're so cute! i think you're typed correctly. you seem surely Ne-dom to me. always a pleasure to watch your vids though :)

Thank you Nic. :hug:

YOURE MALE:shocking:

MALE would be a correct type for me, yes. :wink:

Chanaynay is very cute and lively either way.

Aww, thank you! The mistake happens all the time really, DW.

I was comparing you to someone and something was horribly off.

Oooh. I wonder if I could guess who? ;)

ENFP. I'm glad you're hear, Chan. :)

I'm glad I can hear too! I wouldn't be able to listen to Kelly without it. :headphne:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah, I'm feeling the ENFP thing for you my dear.