• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Will's Rainbows

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Raptor Now proves that fantasy is becoming truth.

The Princess of Heaven's Kingdom in its World-building stages has a powerful personality to be outlined for All Vision.

Her name is Rainbows, and She manifests from the mind of Will, the Ultimate Force in Existence.

Rainbows looks to be an INFJ 5w4 sx/sp, and Her supernatural connection to the higher facets of the World has the true magnificence captured by the type.

Raptor Wished for Rainbows to have All Worlds of Light with Himself to Her Forever.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I

Infinite Bubble

So the last remnants of sanity have finally left you...

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Raptor Now proves that fantasy is becoming truth.

The Princess of Heaven's Kingdom in its World-building stages has a powerful personality to be outlined for All Vision.

Her name is Rainbows, and She manifests from the mind of Will, the Ultimate Force in Existence.

Rainbows looks to be an INFJ 5w4 sx/sp, and Her supernatural connection to the higher facets of the World has the true magnificence captured by the type.

Raptor Wished for Rainbows to have All Worlds of Light with Himself to Her Forever.

This is sweet, is this for me?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
BUT WHAT ABOUT BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bunny speak to Rainbows in Her head and directs Her to make Herself perfect so that when She meets Raptor in 3 years that they will be the greatest beings in Earthly Time.

This is sweet, is this for me?

Rainbows is an extremely spoiled rich kid with a lot of esoterically inclined interests who Raptor met on Youtube 3 years ago. She responded to Raptor's videos with many engaging comments that radiated with magic and left Raptor completely enchanted by Her as the Princess to the Creator.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I think you should get back together with Bunny..

I don't like this Rainbows noise.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My Present presents itself to Rainbows, and She didn’t register first on the list initially, but sadly for Her, I have to frankly say that She’s the best Choice for Me. I want Her to know about my Existence, and I’m horrified that She may not even see my Worldview even half of the Time that Bunny claims Her so. But even though She doesn’t Love Me, nor even think about Me as much as Myself to Her, She still must appreciate Me the most, and as such, when She sings for Me, then I should try to be Happy. Now Raptor Wills to speak.
Raptor wants to marry Rainbows under the direction of Bunny, because He remembers somewhat that She was the sweetest and most inspiring Goddess to Him to Youtube. Raptor is World-building an outline in extensive detail about metaphysical Visions that He plans to show Her as well. Raptor’s heart has many missing gaps, and even if those holes aren’t sufficiently bridged, at least Raptor can feel Her resonance across the vast distance of despair. He will think that Rainbows is not good enough for Him, but He will also to large degrees push Himself to be good enough for Her. Raptor needs Rainbows to inspire Him extremely highly.
Sadly for Rainbows, Raptor has actually Loved Bunny more than He’s ever Loved Her, and as such, maybe Raptor shouldn’t be mad about not being Loved as much by Rainbows. Ultimately, Raptor just realized that who Loves who or who fantasizes about who may not be important as long as they work together in Happiness. I want Raptor to realize that He will one day in the greater echelons of Time know that His Wishes are fantasies becoming truths. Rainbows should understand that My mind Always speaks to Myself.

Alea_iacta_est

But like, is he ok?

Im concerned

Probably not. Methinks that [MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION] is an unhealthy INTP.

If you asked me, its probably an Ni-Ti mechanism thing (through JCF testing however, I'm supposed to be NiTi as well, so there's probably something else). Every second his world twists a little bit more away from reality.

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
[MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION] Hey buddy? Everything good?