• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Rajah.

What's Rajah's type?

• Total voters

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
True. If Rajah is an ENTP her E is not strongly expressed, IMO.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
YOU GOT ME STARTED on the rest!

The rest of that post was a joy to behold. The anally retentive grammar nazi in me wanted to take it to task to. I shall, however, resist.

In conclusion, I believe you to be an INTP. It's all instinct and feel but you are so much more alike to the other INTPs I know, and not at all similar in feel to the ENTPs. More than anything it's brevity, distance, a hidden warmth and a more solid grounding in logic.

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
The biggest difference I've noticed between ENTPs and INTPs on this board is that ENTPs like to make incredibly long-ass posts.
I've never thought about it before, but now that you mention it, there is a definite correlation. Personally, I go either way. Either the succinct quickie, or I end up following every parenthetical tangent to its conclusion. Fortunately, on most of those posts I come to the conclusion that "meh", and hit the back button.

The anally retentive grammar nazi in me wanted to take it to task to.
The compulsive snark and irony junkie in me had no choice but to quote that.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
The compulsive snark and irony junkie in me had no choice but to quote that.

Spoilsport! I placed that there deliberately just for Rajah to notice... :steam:

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Rajah, I'm changing my vote for you to ESFJ. Deep down, I always knew there was something about your personality that was not exactly INTP.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I voted 'Who the hell is Rajah?" because we were supposed to meet for lunch once and she totally bailed on me!

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I voted 'Who the hell is Rajah?" because we were supposed to meet for lunch once and she totally bailed on me!
I'm sorry! We will meet up sometime, and I'll buy. McDonald's is almost in my price range.

*grovel*

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
I'm sorry! We will meet up sometime, and I'll buy. McDonald's is almost in my price range.

*grovel*

Are we talking a supersize or do I have to have the MacGuffin Happy Meal again?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are we talking a supersize or do I have to have the MacGuffin Happy Meal again?
How did you know that I call-

...wait a minute...

Kaizer

sophiloist
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My thoughts are that it depends on what you're using them for. I am interested in getting other people's input. I've traditionally typed as INTP, but the ENTP profile fits me pretty well. In any event, I'm genuinely interested in finding out how people perceive me. I'm not sure if that's a negative motivation or not - I tend to think of my interest as neutral. *shrug*

If nothing else, I enjoy exploring the value of self-typing versus being typed by others. It highlights some pretty significant weaknesses in the MBTI, at least from my perspective.

I dont know Rajah except for her comments in here, but since I can relate to certain elements in this topic and the discussion, hence my input.

For an INTP to want observers' PsOV is something I can relate to, but the level of external input goes up when its in an open public forum and seems to go slightly beyond the level of 'extravertedness' that an INTP would naturally be comfortable with. Yet a well rounded INTP should be able to indulge in such an exercise, which might indicate that Rajah has invested well in personal growth and is benefiting from it :)

2cents... merely a distant observer's insight at best :)

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Your interaction style is a lot like this other ENTP from INTPc, can't think of her name right now...
However, you're pretty introverted, from what I can tell. If I ignore the interaction style, I would guess that your primary function is introverted.