• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me (New and Improved With Marmite Flavour!)

Jen's True Type

• Total voters

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I'm just curious since It's been over a year since I joined what type those of you familiar with me think I am. I am vain, I think of people and sometimes within days they appear, I dream a lot and experience deja vu often, I am outspoken and not afraid to confront, I prefer working for myself rather than report to others. I like my house to be organized and clean, same goes with my car. I like order and efficiency. Sometimes I like to go out but often times I like to stay in. If you have any questions for me that may help make your decision easier please ask. Thanks :smile:

Last edited:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
iNFj or iNFp

But it is just a wild guess, I am not a year long here :)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i can see INFP

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INFJ. You could be the long lost twin of Cafe. :)

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Do you consider that an insult? I find you just like my sister, who's an ESFP that I love very much!
I'm sure your Sister is lovely, but I haven't met a sensor yet that I truly get on well with.

INFJ. You could be the long lost twin of Cafe.
Wow, you're good. ;) Cafe out of everyone on here (minus my husband) seems to understand exactly where I'm coming from 99.5 percent of the time. I think proteanmix gets me as well.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
IWow, you're good. ;) Cafe out of everyone on here (minus my husband) seems to understand exactly where I'm coming from 99.5 percent of the time. I think proteanmix gets me as well.

Exactly. When you express your F, it tends to confuse me 80.5% of the time (this also happens frequently with Pro) given that I'm not very well versed in the Fe language. ;) I crossed out INFP as an option, since I can quickly understand the INFP's point of view, even if I disagree with them. So I'm highly certain Fe is at least your auxiliary function, if not dominant, as you seem to be fearless about involving others in your emotional world compared to the average INTJ. In addition, this appears to be done at an innate ease. Perhaps, consequently, you like to willingly place yourself in such circumstances that calls for it.

Overall, you, Proteanmix and Cafe have certainly prove yourselves to be tougher than nails. :D

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I understand NT's well as my Husband is an INTJ and I appreciate their honesty. I find most NF's either too gentle and worried about hurting my feelings or if they're hurt by something I've said to them (bluntly) in the past they seem to lash out spitefully when the opportunity presents itself. Somewhere in the middle is where I see myself.

The idea that I am a sensor makes me :laugh:. It may also be a spite issue as well. I feel that some feelers don't forgive as easily as I do. I'm not one to hold grudges especially on a forum. I will respect members however if I feel someone is being treated unfairly I will say so. Champion of the downtrodden most certainly.

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So, Jen instead of asking us what your type is, why dont you make an argument for whatever type you think you are.

Will be easier for me to figure out what you are by listening to you do that. (Not to the end of informing you)Personally, I think telling you outright what you are is belittling to you as an autonomous mind.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
That won't be necessary. I am more interested in how others perceive me. Sure typing me as a sensor would be insulting since I've clashed with them for as long as I can remember. It wasn't until discovering INTPc and later MBTIc that I finally realised why I've felt different to the general sensing population all my life. Different modes of operation and I don't like their rules and inability to see things from all angles.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
"typing" people online is difficult, especially the E/I part, because anybody can appear introverted or extroverted online, regardless of how they behave in person. A few people on this forum have even asked me if I'm sure I'm an introvert because I "seem extroverted" on this forum. Those people would likely not have the same impressions if they knew me outside the computer. ;)

I'm inclined to agree with BlueWing (*gasp*) as I tend to take people at face value and believe a person probably knows herself better than I do.

Your prejudices against sensors are funny, though, it's kinda like being prejudiced against right-handed people. :alttongue:

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That won't be necessary. I am more interested in how others perceive me. Sure typing me as a sensor would be insulting since I've clashed with them for as long as I can remember. It wasn't until discovering INTPc and later MBTIc that I finally realised why I've felt different to the general sensing population all my life. Different modes of operation and I don't like their rules and inability to see things from all angles.

So you know your type. Inquiry concering your type is wholly irrelevant to your interests. You only use the question of 'type' as means to the end of finding out what other people think of you. Is that correct?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I've been mentally abused by sensors throughout my childhood and it continues to happen. it's difficult and painful for me to discuss so stop pouring salt on my wounds. :cry:

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
You seem to me like an ENFJ with a moderate E.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
So you know your type. Inquiry concering your type is wholly irrelevant to your interests. You only use the question of 'type' as means to the end of finding out what other people think of you. Is that correct?
Nope, none of that is correct. Thank you for your vote.

You seem to me like an ENFJ with a moderate E.
I can see why you would think that and there are times (like yourself) when I am extroverted. :yes:

So when are we all getting together? :party2:

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I understand NT's well as my Husband is an INTJ and I appreciate their honesty. I find most NF's either too gentle and worried about hurting my feelings or if they're hurt by something I've said to them (bluntly) in the past they seem to lash out spitefully when the opportunity presents itself. Somewhere in the middle is where I see myself.

The idea that I am a sensor makes me :laugh:. It may also be a spite issue as well. I feel that some feelers don't forgive as easily as I do. I'm not one to hold grudges especially on a forum. I will respect members however if I feel someone is being treated unfairly I will say so. Champion of the downtrodden most certainly.

I would assume this is the reason why you are not sure about being in the NF camp? ;)

I think this is because you acknowledge that in order to achieve an understanding, there will be some uncomfortable conflicts down the road. You can see importance of the bigger picture and usually do not get stuck in the minute details such as being offended about statements that could potentially serve a greater good.

The inflexibility in forgiving may lie beyond the thinking/feeling line. From my personal experience, this is a trend that occurs amongst the Js, especially the IXTJs. :yes: I know I can be one of these people because I once held a three-year grudge against a friend. :blush: The fact I didn't want to admit to myself that I felt ill-willed against her and that she truly hurt me probably gave it the long-lasting power. :doh: Underdeveloped Fi, I'd say.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've been mentally abused by sensors throughout my childhood and it continues to happen. it's difficult and painful for me to discuss so stop pouring salt on my wounds. :cry:

You know, I think I've felt some abuse from several "N" types, so I can sorta relate. I don't hold the actions of any person against any unrelated person, though, and I can assure you that will receive no abuse from me. I like to get to know and get along with as many people as I can, regardless of their information input sources. :)