• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me (New and Improved With Marmite Flavour!)

Jen's True Type

• Total voters

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Hap, I don't know you well enough but from the little interaction I've had with you INTJ sounds correct. It's nice to see healthy minded INTJ's such as yourself around and I like the insight you provided me on your type here.

Hmm.

Perhaps I shall have to bother you some more so you'll get to know me better, then.

Usehername

On a mission
Jen / anyone - does the INTJ template fit me?

I'm thinking of revising it...

+1 vote for revising it to fit the subversion of the type who has taken on NF tendencies/worldview while still, at pure heart and driving motives, being an NT!!

Also, re: Jen's type:

I think xxFJ is without a doubt; ExFJ seems more likely the case (although even there I'm uncertain) and I had you narrowed down to ExFJ. I tried to click both but it would only let me choose one so I picked the first one of the two.

Probably you are more xNFJ than xSFJ because your moodiness is more unpredictable than the xSFJ moodiness. (No criticism/ill intent meant here. You've got the xxFJ moodiness, and I say this with a BFF whom I love dearly who has it as well.)

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
+1 vote for revising it to fit the subversion of the type who has taken on NF tendencies/worldview while still, at pure heart and driving motives, being an NT!!

Also, re: Jen's type:

I think xxFJ is without a doubt; ExFJ seems more likely the case (although even there I'm uncertain) and I had you narrowed down to ExFJ. I tried to click both but it would only let me choose one so I picked the first one of the two.

Probably you are more xNFJ than xSFJ because your moodiness is more unpredictable than the xSFJ moodiness. (No criticism/ill intent meant here. You've got the xxFJ moodiness, and I say this with a BFF whom I love dearly who has it as well.)
Thanks. No criticism or ill will taken. :)

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP

They have a name for that. It's called healthy INTJ.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Watching the way this thread has developed has been interesting.

type me!
don't type me
to
humorous interlude
I want to type others.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Jen / anyone - does the INTJ template fit me?

I'm thinking of revising it...
Me too as in revising my type. I'd like to experience all 16 types and will start with ESFJ since that got the most votes. :) If you can't beat em, join em! :smile:

don't say i didn't warn you. ;P

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
I can buy INFJ, actually. Maybe ENFJ. I tend to trust people's assessments of whether they're introverts or extraverts because they know how their own energy flows... but you seem a ambiverted to me. What were you like as a kid?

I think FJ is pretty clear, and you use Fe.

I could see you being a sensing type with your artistic career/aesthetic sensibilities. But you also seem to be a "big picture" person. Not sure there.

You do seem very much like a J type to me... kind of rigid in your own way but not inflexible (I am too).

I think you may be an atypical iNFJ, if you are one. Unusual enneatype might have something to do with that. You seem to me like an 8.

:)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Watching the way this thread has developed has been interesting.

type me!
don't type me
to
humorous interlude
I want to type others.

No personal stagnation here, very transformative!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You do seem very much like a J type to me... kind of rigid in your own way but not inflexible (I am too).
To a P, all Js are inflexible in needless ways.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To a P, all Js are inflexible in needless ways.

Yes. y'all need to let the Wind of Life blow throooough you...
Feel the wind.
Bend with it.
Flex like the green sheaf of wheat dancing in the breeze and unharmed by the hurricane.

:D

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Love me, hate me I'm not going anywhere bitches! :devil:

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Wow. Courtney Cox's neck is scary.

A man could do weird and wonderful things with a neck like that.

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
I can buy INFJ, actually. Maybe ENFJ. I tend to trust people's assessments of whether they're introverts or extraverts because they know how their own energy flows... but you seem a ambiverted to me. What were you like as a kid?

I think FJ is pretty clear, and you use Fe.

I could see you being a sensing type with your artistic career/aesthetic sensibilities. But you also seem to be a "big picture" person. Not sure there.

I think you may be an atypical iNFJ, if you are one. Unusual enneatype might have something to do with that. You seem to me like an 8.

:)

I thought common knowledge was that INFJs are the hardest to type; they often don't recognize themselves and sometimes even other INFJs don't recognize them. :huh: IOW, if you have trouble identifying someone's type, chances are it's INFJ.

But I said ENFJ because of all the extroverted social arrangements you're involved with on the forum - team captain, polls, meet-ups, awards, etc.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
All kidding aside I wanted people who felt they knew me well to type me, they did and I thank them. :)

Here's the breakdown:

INFJ-

captainchick- supportive of me always. never had any probs with her myself. i could be wrong but i think she's too busy irl to really observe my type but i do appreciate her vote.
Eileen- Has met me and while I thought she hadn't given me the time of day she was paying a lot closer attention that I thought. I trust and value her opinion.
entropie- I don't know well at all, but thanks for the vote of NF confidence.
Falcarius- A loving dinosaur, thanks for your vote.
Haight- Owns this forum and would know.
Lethe- lurks a lot and seems to know what she's talking about.
MetalWounds- I trust and value his opinion.
mondo- have no idea who he/she is but thanks much for your vote
scantilyclad- I trust and value her opinion.
LiquidLaser- Like my husband he is married to an INFJ. I trust and value his opinion. His posts are detailed and full of useful information. Like Limey and myself, he probably keeps his wife grounded otherwise her mind (like mine) might take flight way up high in the clouds.
Jennifer - Brilliant and Beautiful as always.
Limey- No one knows me better.

INTJ-
Night- I can see why you'd choose that as Limey is the more dominant type between the two of us and his way of thinking has rubbed off on my. He also shoves logic in my face at every opportunity. ;P

ESFJ-

I can certainly see why those who voted ESFJ would do so. That being said those who voted ESFJ have only interacted with me in passing so they couldn't possibly know the real me as they haven't gone that deep. They only see surface Jen. All the same thank you very much for your votes.

ENFJ-
AvereX- Does not know me well enough to type me accurately but I thank you for your vote. :)
DeliriousDisposition- I haven't interacted much with DD but value her opinion
file cabinet- this man sees more than people realize.
Ivy-I value and respect Ivy's opinion and can definetely see why she thinks I'm extroverted. I find it very easy to be extroverted around highly introverted people.
Jae Rae- JaeRae pays attention and I value her opinion.
Lurker- Lurker I hear is very quiet and introverted so I must appear scary and loud to her. ;)
proteanmix- A woman a lot like myself. I respect and value pm's opinion.
Rajah- and intro/extrovert like myself. i value her opinion.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, if someone wasn't sure about the Fe, that STYLE of response (as well as the appearance of it at all) should have clinched it for them. ;)

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I'll Fe all over all of you. Just try me!

Geoff, you must like me to compare me to your sister. :blush:

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Well, if someone wasn't sure about the Fe, that STYLE of response (as well as the appearance of it at all) should have clinched it for them. ;)

+1

I'm thinking ESFJ, and will now vote thusly.